KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules

The Great Hunt - Bios & Rules
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Yay! Indeed. You could make a Twisted Jedi Cyborg Hunter murderor chick. big grin

You can not imagine how inspireing that was. Unfortunately I have to start out as a good guy, so the whole murder thing would not go well with the character.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:57 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

New Republic or Rebel Allance symbol surrounded by Imperial border in blue markings bordered by red with the lower half a half Imp symbol.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 01:08 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Lol, so is your character Vassisk or Denzral? :P And oops, I've read it I just forgot to comment. Sorry, I'll do so.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:15 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral Vassisk. Call him either... No problem ok, take your time...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

We've got some sort of an issue here. Apparently, everybody wants to turn to the dark side. But that's not possible, I can't be left alone in the light side with no RP'ers. Somebody needs to stay in the light. Or at least, at the end of the RPG, redeem him/herself and go back to the light.
Btw, do any of you know that Mando guy?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:02 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Uhh, nope... Mando'Ade or Mandos?

Denzral will try and stay on the bright and sunny side, however I'll be bringing in a few extra chars if that is the case. Oh Reki seems evil... big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:22 AM
DangerousBeauty

what gave you that idea?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:25 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

lol, fine. At least one of you needs to stay. I mean Mandos.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:27 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Hey guys.

Name: Master Exodius, Darth Necromage
Species: Human - Sith
Affiliation: ???
Weapons: Black twisted lightsabre, The Force
Apperence: Coming up
Bio: The only thing that is certain is that he did equally good and bad. He is originally from Korriban, but have throughout the years travelled to Corruscant and others. Not alot is known of him. His name is spoken abotu sometimes, but only to those who understands the ways of the force. Yet, never is his name associated with his covered face.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:58 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

The man in the back watching

Attachment: ukigug.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:04 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Interesting.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:06 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

In a good or bad way?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:13 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Good, of course. I know that image: It's Palpatine and Plagueis, lol.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:16 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Yep, but I ain't playing a simili-Plagueis. I'm on the good side.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:17 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Well, we're almost there, so we'll find out. wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:25 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

i wont neccesarily leave the team, but dont call me jedi anymore cause that isnt a very good description.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:30 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Um, ok.

Here are some images of Anchorhead-

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: anchorhead.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:38 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

it looks familiar somehow. i havent ever gotten very far in kotor though. strange.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:56 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

You should finish the play. It's an awesome game, and many of the planets we'll visit appear in KOTOR and KOTOR 2, so it helps as a reference.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:59 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

that is a problem. it seems i'm not good at picking save spots. in one game i saved in an area where there were several enemies and everyone in my group was low on health. i dont know why i couldnt finish the other one. i think the disk was glitchin or something. anyway. i had only rented them and dint really get into the story. plus, that was like, 3 years ago when i played them.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 03:04 AM