KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!

Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Don't see why. It still bonded with Spiderman so if it rebonded with eddie, the results should be the same.

Anyway, if I don't find a source by tommorrow evening, I'm giving up. I already have a hunch as to what happened, but I'm not sure about it yet so wait.

They better go back to the 80's/90's look, he looks awful with those weird tube things in his arms and his eyes shaped within the aliens eye mask, Venom should revert back to his old look.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:40 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Yeah the eyes inside the alien mask looks to spawn-esque.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:18 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I was never much for them.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:22 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hopefully Eddie?Venom will also have his own comic book again..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Good news and bad news.

Bad=

Well, my time limit has been up for a while, so I give up. 616 Venom is not coming back.

Good=

Eddie Brock Venom is returning. His ultimate version anyway.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 10:58 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I have to go slit my wrists...I want 616 venom but nooooo...they ruin it and don't bring him back those bastards...GOSH!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 11:14 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

This isn't an april fools joke. I truely think eddie is going to return. I'm just looking for some verification.

Also, I never noticed I posted this april 1st. laughing out loud

I thought so. I wasn't calling you out because you seemed serious enough. I really hope he returns as well.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
It's okay, Arachnid.

Anyway, if Eddie Brock gets the symbiote back, I'll be anxious to see if Venom will have a slightly different appearance.

Hopefully he will get the classic spider back on his chest as well as the regular eyes. Other changes would be interesting though. I wonder if Eddie does get it back, will he be skinny because of the cancer?

Before Eddie gave up the symbiote he did eat the original Carnage symbiote. I imagine that gave him a strength boost. Plus it had been on scorpion a while, and I think that MacGargan is stronger than a normal human, maybe it will give him another boost?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:31 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by steverules
I have to go slit my wrists...I want 616 venom but nooooo...they ruin it and don't bring him back those bastards...GOSH!
He's not comminf back. Ultimate Venom is.

Speaking of comming back, I see you've returned Steve.

Dammit. Why did you come back? stick out tongue

PWNT

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:35 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Steve came back this past Monday, and his 18th birthday was today (Tuesday).
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Hopefully he will get the classic spider back on his chest as well as the regular eyes. Other changes would be interesting though. I wonder if Eddie does get it back, will he be skinny because of the cancer?

Before Eddie gave up the symbiote he did eat the original Carnage symbiote. I imagine that gave him a strength boost. Plus it had been on scorpion a while, and I think that MacGargan is stronger than a normal human, maybe it will give him another boost?

If 616 Eddie Brock ever gets the symbiote back, I hope that he'll regain his muscular build, along with other enhancements.

The Spider symbol on his chest would be required, of course.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Apr 9th, 2008 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:44 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I hope your birthday was hell steve. HELL!

Also, I seem to remember you saying you'd kill me if I didn't make a birthday thread for you.

NO BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR YOU STEVE! MUHUAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!! Happy Dance

PWNT

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 04:41 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, Bruce made him a birthday thread, which is why Steve spared your life. wink

Anyway, what kind of enhancements do you think that Eddie Brock will get if he ever gets the Venom symbiote back?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 04:49 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Well, Bruce made him a birthday thread, which is why Steve spared your life. wink

Anyway, what kind of enhancements do you think that Eddie Brock will get if he ever gets the Venom symbiote back?
Dammit! Every time I think I've won something against steve, something swoops in and grabs victory from the jaws of defeat!

Damn you steve. Damn you.

I don't think eddie will get any enhancements. I think he'll be the same as always. There are some villains you never change. Ever. Green gobin and Ock to name a few. Venom is with them too.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 05:16 AM
steverules
The doctor

He's not comminf back. Ultimate Venom is.

Speaking of comming back, I see you've returned Steve.

Dammit. Why did you come back? stick out tongue

Well I came back so I could win over and over against you...pwn you like I always do, seems this time I won again and I didn't even have to say anything...better luck next time arachnid, though I doubt it'll help you ever beat me I'm just to damn good Happy Dance How is life as urine dust these days? stick out tongue And my birthday was very good

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 09:33 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

how this place goes off topic so fast. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 09:58 AM
steverules
The doctor

Well now we know Eddie's (616) not coming back, there's not much else to do

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 10:03 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

True, but damn I was so hyped for that.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 12:18 PM
steverules
The doctor

Me to...I'm not gonna give up hoping he'll return some day

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 12:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Me to...I'm not gonna give up hoping he'll return some day

Of course, as Yoshi said it is an inevitability.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 01:52 PM
Deadline

It was expected.

Of course getting red of Eddie is like getting rid of Stever Rogers it cant be permanent. Eddie to Venom is what Steve is to Cap.....he cant be replaced.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 02:03 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Well I came back so I could win over and over against you...pwn you like I always do, seems this time I won again and I didn't even have to say anything...better luck next time arachnid, though I doubt it'll help you ever beat me I'm just to damn good Happy Dance How is life as urine dust these days? stick out tongue And my birthday was very good
I will win someday steve. Just wait. shifty

PWNT

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 05:22 AM