KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

They are also very fast.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 06:48 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

And a pain in the ass!

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 09:15 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Only if they get you there.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 09:37 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Even if they don't. Bastards.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 02:23 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Has been a long time, nice to see you Cammii. Any chance you can get hold of Jacob for me, tell him to add me on Facebook facebook.com/jedireaper if he doesn't have Facebook, then get the guy to message me here.

AND

Has been still up for RP for a long time, just no-one RPed for one reason or another. Best the read the MOST recent posts.

Due too some problems me and him have, I am not talking to him anymore, if he texts me I will be sure to tell him to get a hold of you. I can give you his facebook if you want.

Oh if it is already going, than I will love to join C:

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2012 08:20 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Woo!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2012 01:14 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I need a recap, um where to start, and do I need to make a sheet ?.
^-^.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 02:22 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

I guess you can repost your original one for this as a refresher, recap can be found on the rp page, the latest posts, and you can start wherever and meet up with JR and I.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 09:41 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

My character brought a few friends with us. One with a high powered sniper, and the rest were with the chopper on the roof of the rundown sky-scraper. I didn;t mention them because there was no point. But you can be in the building somewhere, or what ever you wish...

This is pretty much a 'jump-to-another-point-in-time' situation. Couple of years have passed, and a new Vampire sect has risen up to take control. They created hybrid monsters and humans to fight for them, and taint our 'food-supply' so to speak.

Feel free to develop this as deeply as you wish. I don't want to be the plot runner here, I have started the situation, and mentioned what is going on. Have fun with it... think Resident Evil with Vampires, and such... drew some ideas from it.

Vampy wanna add anything to it?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2012 10:00 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Yea...Infernus is bummed that he isn't the most fearsome creature around anymore.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 12:15 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

In the famous words of a great Jedi Master. There is always a bigger fish.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 02:50 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

In the words of a meme, "Challenge Accepted."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2012 03:12 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I will have to join this! big grin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 10:28 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You should. I have been holding my post for a bit, but I will likely post today or later tomorrow.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 10:42 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Let me create a character then. I haven't been roleplaying like I use to.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 06:56 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Name; Emmicka Lyonn' (Pronounced Em-Ick-Uh)
Age; 19
Race: Very much human.
Ethnicity; Caucasian, Irish, and German.
Height;5'6''
Sexual Orientation;Straight
personalty;Bookworm, She has anger management problems, however she copes with it well, a bit sarcastic with a morbid sense of humor.
Religion;None,doesn't believe in god
looks (please log in to view the image)
Background;
Living with a middle class family, Emmicka spends her ordinary life working at a library. She never had a tragic even happen to her, at least none that she can remember, and her family has always been supportive. However, Emmicka was born not only gifted, but with senses that she could catch onto unworldly things, such as vampires, demons, etc. Although this power helps her detect unnatural things, it also works to her disadvantage, drawing the monsters and demons to her, and making it hard to detect what type she has found.

ooc:
I'd honestly write more, but I'm awful with character sheets. More will be revealed in time x)

And yes, I like editing my characters XD

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 09:20 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Did you read the most recent posts?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 09:58 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

AHHH
XD
Sorry.
I was eager, and I've been editing all day.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 10:45 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

It's only a few posts so no worries, just a few old dogs trying to bring back old tricks (revive the place) if you follow. Anyway, with lack of an approved poster I defer to Benji for Vamp. However seems fine to me.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:31 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'll be on and off throughout the months then I'll probably rarely come on after that.

I've got a little nugget on the way/

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 01:15 AM