KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

*mouth drops open* 0.0.... VRIX! *tackles*

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 01:23 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Helghast

*hits head on floor* Ouch, and hello to you too. *rubs neck* Nice way to greet somebody... ^^

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 05:35 PM
Helghast is currently offline Click here to Send Helghast a Private Message Find more posts by Helghast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

I'm gonna need a helper for my so-called job now T.T

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 07:40 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Helghast

Job?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 08:05 PM
Helghast is currently offline Click here to Send Helghast a Private Message Find more posts by Helghast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Well idk if you consider hunting vampires a job or a suicide. xD

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 08:06 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Either way it's both fun and Dangerous. One man can't do it alone =(

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 08:11 PM
DangerousBeauty

awe missed you too I'm not able to get on email much anymore

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:57 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oh, ok... well whenever you can check 'em do so... How have you been, Kelsey? *bandeges up broken arm* *whispers* Some tackle.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:08 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

lol nothing much where you been? *laughs and pokes with a stick*

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:13 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ouch! Hey... *shakes head, the turns and gives you a very long hug* Oh boy, I missed this site, and all my friends, especially you. *releases you* I've been recently writing reviews for www.gamerzreviewz.com, and I've been on my PS3... I've kind of avoided coming back to Role Play on this website for a while but I'm temporarily back. So you and Justin huh? *blinks* A year too, huh? Interesting. *shakes head once more*

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:24 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

wow a critic huh? hows that coming? people take you very seriously? lol

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:27 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Check it out sometime ^^ smile I've been told I'm better than I think I am. And they do? *looks around bewildered* Who takes me seriously?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Night xxx

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:50 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...welcome back JR...yes its been a year. a good one, and our time together gorws more by the second...

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 07:47 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'm glad for you two... ^^ Congrats on being together a year! DB always has my love <3

So recap the story for me...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:59 PM
cyrex_motem
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wanna play!!

Name: Montier Grey (male)
Is Human.
Appearance: red eyes, brown hair, wears all black.
Background: Both parents died when he was 5. He is raised by his uncle in a village. Now he wonders the city alone. He is a regular guy who likes to just hang out at places he is able. He isn't really aware much of the world around him. He picks up on present events, and is pretty easy going.Growing up he had many problems with fitting in. He carries a toy laser that he found in his dad's room long ago. Something that keeps hims occupied when bored.

I'm bad at this lol.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 07:01 PM
cyrex_motem is currently offline Click here to Send cyrex_motem a Private Message Find more posts by cyrex_motem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Niklas Gustavus Van Teuflschtadt
Ethnicity: German
Sexual Orientation: Bi ,veracious sexual appetite
Weapons: Broadsword
Special Abilities: Mind control on weaker Vampires, Mostly mortals. Shape shift into Human size Bat. Speed to which he seems to disappear and reappear in another place instantaneously.Super Human strength.
Appearance: He wears full Black Leather suite with Mask and gloves and, a Hooded trench coat , with UV protectant Glass' so that he may walk in the day if need be. In House, He wears a 17th Century style leather outfit trimmed in silver lace that Svitlana made him.

History: Was Born in Leipzig, Germany ,903 A.D. Into an Aristocratic Family. The Teuflschtadt were Nobles who protected the borders from incursions from the Ostrogoth Tribes. Being brought up As a "Margrave" or border protector, He lived in a Fortress , Castle Totenschtein, and was taught the arts of Politics,Warfare and Hand to Hand Combat. In 933 A.D. In a battle against The Romanian King Czekorov, He was Bitten. . Having to make a hasty retreat, The Army Of Teuflschtadt left Niklas for dead thinking he died from battle wounds. When he awakened, he felt the urge to taste blood. He didn't know why but he did. He saw a young Beautiful girl looking through the remains of the dead warriors and he could not control himself. He ravenously bit her neck taking in, what he did not know at the time, was the precious life sustaining blood of this Innocent girl.Not knowing what was happening to him, he wondered the Forrest all night. When the sun came up he felt the pains of the UV rays start to burn is skin. He ran for the closest Hut. When he burst in he saw the girl. Her name was Svitlana she was 18, she was blocking the windows for she was going through the same pain of light as he. It was then that Niklas realized the Legends were true and that he had been bit by a Vampire and in biting the young Girl earlier that evening, had turned her.. While they sat in the Dark she explained her father and mother were killed in the battle. Thats where he saw her, looking for her father. Feeling bad that he was responsible for the Battle and for turning her, he swore to take care of her for Eternity and took her as his Lover. Returning to Castle Totenschtein he found out his Father to was killed in the Battle and Assumed His position as Head of the House. The Members of the house-hold were horrified when they saw what he had become. Before letting them escape and get word out, He and Svitlana turned all of them. Servants ,Personal Guard and, Family,creating the Coven of House Teuflschtadt. Where He remains the Head of to this day.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 16th, 2008 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 05:46 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

dude..... That's... Flippin AWESOME! Your sooo approved!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:16 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Thanx *Wink* Now how am i going to be introduced?

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:21 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ummm.... I could get kiki and vrix back in and you could.. Call her? O.o or I could think and write something up OR you can do it on your own ^^ I'm happy with which ever.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:24 PM