KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super-Skrull Vs Spiderman Villians

Super-Skrull Vs Spiderman Villians
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
G-Mafia
sippin' DP eatin' lobsta'

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
no expression

Are you comparing any of these guys with Surfer?

Super Skrull walks through this gauntlet.
No, I'm comparing Surfer to the Superman & Thor comment. Fact is, these guys would break Sues' force-field... they do have the Sandman after all. And the Skrulls' force-field is not as powerful as hers. None of his powers are on the FF level anymore IMO.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:05 AM
G-Mafia is currently offline Click here to Send G-Mafia a Private Message Find more posts by G-Mafia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by G-Mafia
No, I'm comparing Surfer to the Superman & Thor comment. Fact is, these guys would break Sues' force-field... they do have the Sandman after all. And the Skrulls' force-field is not as powerful as hers. None of his powers are on the FF level anymore IMO.

Even if they aren't they're still pretty close and, except for Sandman, not one of his opponents here can take a Thing strength neck snap ... that they didn't even see coming.

Why not just put the entire opposing team inside bubbles and burn them til they run out of oxygen or pass out from heat stroke.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:18 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Morlun, Venom (Eddie Brock), Carnage(maybe) and Rhino could take Thing strength.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:24 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G-Mafia

Originally posted by Scoobless
Even if they aren't they're still pretty close and, except for Sandman, not one of his opponents here can take a Thing strength neck snap ... that they didn't even see coming.

Why not just put the entire opposing team inside bubbles and burn them til they run out of oxygen or pass out from heat stroke.
Has he ever done anything of this magnitude? And in the last showings I've seen I would not put Super-Skrull past class 40. Yeah, he was cool in annihilation. Other than that, Super-Skrull's always been an idiot.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:28 AM
G-Mafia is currently offline Click here to Send G-Mafia a Private Message Find more posts by G-Mafia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Has he ever done anything of this magnitude? And in the last showings I've seen I would not put Super-Skrull past class 40. Yeah, he was cool in annihilation. Other than that, Super-Skrull's always been an idiot.

Well to bad hes class 85 or above and again, what if he goes super nova, who out here can last a second in temperature of that magnitude.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G-Mafia

Originally posted by carver9
Well to bad hes class 85 or above and again, what if he goes super nova, who out here can last a second in temperature of that magnitude.
Looks to me like he's half the power of the FF, with 2-5% of the intelligence. He's not going "supernova" either IMO. Though some of this team is useless, I still see the team winning at least 6-7/10.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 05:40 AM
carver9

Looks to me like he's half the power of the FF, with 2-5% of the intelligence. He's not going "supernova" either IMO. Though some of this team is useless, I still see the team winning at least 6-7/10.

and who are you using on the team that is going to be the one to bring him down and by the way HOW are they going to defeat him. They dont have the tools to bring down SS. What if he decides to take his attack airborne, what then.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 06:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really now? Because in his very first appearance, he lifted 100 ton. Since then he has only received upgrades smile

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 06:42 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

1.The Lizard
2.The Kingpin
3.Kraven the Hunter
4.Electro
5.The Sandman
6.Mysterio
7.Green Goblin
8.Doctor Octopus
9.Scorpion
10.The Shocker
11.The Beetle
12.The Rhino
13.Morlun
14.Venom
15.Carnage

The majority of these guys would be running around on fire. Or he puts them into a bubble and crushes them. Post Annihilation SS would def do that.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 08:20 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Super-Skrull wtfPWNS them all. Even if they attacked all at once, most would die almost immediately from any number of melee attacks he could choose from.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 09:45 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

This is stupid, Superskrull has beaten hundreds of Annihilation drones that would give those guys a run for their money. He flies and fries half of this guy before even needed his other powers.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 10:11 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premutos

Electro could fry his brains despite the forcefield, y'know?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 02:02 PM
Premutos is currently offline Click here to Send Premutos a Private Message Find more posts by Premutos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Lizard, Kingpin, Kraven, Green Goblin, Scorpion, Shocker, and Beetle are all gone within the first minute of the fight.

Skrull wraps Lizard, Kingpin, and Kraven up as tight as possible using Shapeshifting/Strength then burns them at 20,000 degrees.

Green Goblin will try to fly, then realize he is outclassed in speed and get taken down by a simple plasma/heat blast.

Scorpion, Shocker, and Beetle all get crushed or expanded courtesy of Forcefields.

Then, he deals with the rest.

Giant fire hammer construct at Thing level force would take out many of these guys.

Or he goes invisible and takes them out one at a time.

Or he can blitz them like this, but completely invisible, and take them all out

(please log in to view the image)

SS 8-9/10 against all of these guys.

By: Juk

Last edited by nimbus006 on Jun 5th, 2008 at 02:50 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 02:39 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

He stops at Kingpin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 03:36 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonicwires

Originally posted by carver9
skrull defeat all of them at once. Theres no one on the field that can get past his force field let alone cause any damage.

SS vs all
10/10

with mysterio around what makes you think super skrull if super skrull manages to kill all of them how will he know its even real ? or better yet how will even know he is using his force field? Happy Dance

holy s***t electro is here ?? if Electro had any brain he could solo Super Skrull by himself .. NO . hell no super skrulls field cant block electro when he got extremely powerful but electro in character is not smart enough to be Super Skrull but i agree with ^ super skrull finishes the guantlet even with out rest but he cant beat all these guys at once

Last edited by sonicwires on Nov 29th, 2017 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:54 PM
sonicwires is currently offline Click here to Send sonicwires a Private Message Find more posts by sonicwires Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Morlun is there.....

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 08:31 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote