KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto Rp

Naruto Rp
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage; Very well. Demon, Gaku, Sleven, Cheana, and Hunsuke this is an old friend of mine say hello.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 04:10 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon looks at him and says

Demon:hi can we go while where here there could be people setting traps

Gaku: Pleased to meet You But Demon's right we could get ambushed and at night its a chance that the enemy would have the advantage

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 05:04 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: ok, move out.

They countinued their quest towards the Land of Tea. Finally after a few days they arrived. Making thier way toward the Elders.

Hokage: Hello, Shisiru. Please Elder, we need to find out what is going on. There have been many...............

Elder: Traps?

Hokage: How did you know.

Elder: Have you forgotten I used to be the best ninja in the Leaf. I could sense your troubles.

Hokage: Well can you tell us what is going on.

Elder: It's quite simple reall. Kabuto, Orochimaru's assistant has come back to life.

The hokages eyes widened.

Hokage: But, how.

Elder: That is something even I dont know. I can tell you were he is.

Hokage: Please we were kinda in the middle of signing up the ninja.

Elder: Very well. He in the trench filled with posinous gas south of the Village Hidden in the Stars. Hurry.

The Hokage bowed.

Hokage: Thank you. Lets move out.

Elder: *sighs* Young Trinity was always so impatient.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 02:39 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon and Gaku bowed and followed the Hokage as Demon speed up to talk to the Hokage as he said

Demon:who is this Kabuto and this Orochimaru character are they behind all this and if so how did they get the people to perform all these

Then Demon realized that his village my be hidden but its a chance that it could be found so Demon told Gaku

Demon:Gaku send clones of me and you to the village to protect it and make sure u tell Kage Demonking II all that's happening and make sure that the village is guarded

as Demon turned back to the Hokage to listen to what the Hokage was about to say

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 04:47 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Orochimaru was an evil ninja originally from the Leaf Village, but became the lord of the Sound Village.. At the Chunin exams he decided to attack our village, but was beaten by the hokage, but at the same time killing the hokage of my Leaf Village. He was then temporarily defeated by Legendary Sannin, Tsunadae, and Jariya. He came back and took the ninja who killed Naruto Uzamaki, my great, great granfather, Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke had other plans and defeated and killed Orochimaru. Kabuto was simply his servant and assistant. But he was defeated easily by Naruto. I think Kabuto is planning to bring Orochimaru back to life. If that is the case we'll have to stop him before that happens.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 02:44 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon looked at the Hokage with a stunned look on his face as he said

Demon: So this Kabuto hes going to use the forbidden jutsu known as the Ghetto jutsu

Gaku: I heard the Ghetto jutsu takes a huge amount of Chakra

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 05:42 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven glanced over at this mediocre idea laughing "How the hell is that?" Sleven then looked back at Aida then saying "I know most if not all Forbidden Jutsu, someone can't be revived over that long unless the person well....undergoes.....Death....." Sleven, coughed afterward needing a drink "Anyway whatever happened to my drink?" .

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 03:29 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Chenea stood there quietly, a bunch of thoughts running through her mind. by the way this Kabuto character was described he sounded like the shady character that had attacked her village just days ago. 'I have to talk to the hokage of this problem very soon....' she thought to herself.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 03:40 AM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tsugine:there's also a rumor that the ghetto jutsu can seal the effects of kekkai genkai we have to be careful

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:26 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

So there must be someone who revived kabuto because he was kiled by sakura and naruto. This is very puzzling.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:09 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon:so wait someone brought this Kabuto back to life who would do that

Gaku:who ever brought Kabuto back probably is helping him with bringing orochimaru back from the dead

Demon: i bet if we find Kabuto we find the person

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 09:47 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Right. We hve to kill Kabuto before Orochimaru is ressurected. This is going to be challenging. We cant rest at all. Well have t keep moving.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 01:49 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: We finally made it to the Sound Village. Hidden Jutsu: Ohama Benfalator!!!

The hokage made a hole in th ground and impaled a sectret underground tunnel.

Hokage: Lets' go.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 04:41 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon: that's a nice jutsu you mind teaching me it some time

Gaku: Dude now is not the time

Demon jumped in the tunnel as Gaku followed as they walked through the tunnel waiting for everyone else

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 02:25 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Maybe ill teach you. When the time s right. Now what we hve to focus on is stopping Kabuto.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:20 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Everyone im starting this rp again

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:01 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Can I be Tsuchikage, or is it already taken?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:11 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:13 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The RP will start next week so be sure to come then

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:14 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
Sure

Sweet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
The RP will start next week so be sure to come then

Got it, are you continuing from where you left?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:10 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote