KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (350): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv's eyes narrowed the he leaned around her looking at her backside. "I've never met a human with a tail" he said in a question tone. "Or ears like feline"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:16 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek had patience so it didn't bother him. He went back to get his stuff at his desk. He'll get a time to speak with her after class anyways.

''Hey Billy, I'll see you after class, they're some things I want to take care of at the lab.''

And with that he left the classroom. He did not have any time to waiste. It was his final year. He wanted to perform as best he could.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:16 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
Skiv's eyes narrowed the he leaned around her looking at her backside. "I've never met a human with a tail" he said in a question tone. "Or ears like feline"

"Well, half-human then. With tail and ears. Human non-the-less. With ears and tail": She looked over her own shoulder, peering her wiggly tail as it curled behind her, and she fought the urge of chasing her moving tail. She turned to the man by her side again, smiling: "Human"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:36 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by MadMel
andrew didnt even bother looking up as miley stormed in..he knew who it was.."you do realise that the school has free dorms, right?" he asked..getting up and replacing miley's book with a blank page.."you cant write with this" he added, turning on a small fan heater at the teacher's desk and placing the soaking book next to it..."anyone whos done can go to the lab now, but i wouldnt reccomend touching anything..that is, if you want your fingers still attatched to your body by the end of the lesson"..some of the faster writing students got up and walked to the door on andrew's left, with one or two keeping their hands in their pockets, lest the teacher actually kept something with teeth inside the lab..
andrew noticed blayze strolling past by one of the camera's, which all teachers had access to on their pc..grinning at blayze's obvious frustration, the elemental teacher sent an email to the computer in blayze's classroom, which read - "you know you like teaching, you just wont admit it (:P)"

"I need no charity. I can manage on my own": She frowned and took the paper she had been offered. She looked at it, although had no real desire to write anything right now. She could be in this class all day, but hopefully would she get done before lunch. The bright side was free food, which was just about as much charity as she was willing to accept.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:42 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by android217
Jason stared back at Akiba with piercing eyes. "I can do whatever I want when you are or aren't here," He hissed. "In fact... What's stopping me from shocking you right now?" All of Jason's fingers lit up. Even his eyes looked like the electricity was dancing around them. "You can move along... Sir.."
Akiba remembered when he was picked on in school. He hated it so much he wanted to quit school. To see happening to somone else made his blood boil to the point of were hes not acting like himself. " you can chill out before you get hurt. The school already has enough to deal with , they dont need to deal with some little punk like you" Akiba felt angered.

He couldnt believe he was actually not cowering away. " You shock me and you will be in so much trouble it will make your brain explode" Akiba pulled out a Mantis Doll. It was a gift from snake. With the power to control anyone as long as the 6 string to control them like a puppet didnt break. But it was fragile. The puppet glowed. " Move along now " Akibas eyes narrowed. He thought to himself " O MAN THIS IS SO COOL ! I feel like Snake for once !" He smiled hoping that Jason would stand down.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:47 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv stared at meo for a second then raised his right eybrow and sighed "I guess". As soon as he finished his word a cloud of blue dust appeared and he was back in his seat. While sitting down he noticed mileys angry expression, he leaned over towards her "You seem mad? why?" He asked her while shifting his eyes back to make sure his construct was still taking notes.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:48 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek got caught on his way to the lab by other student who were going to use it for a class.

''Damned, it seems my lucky day ain't here yet''.

He turned arround and went back to biology. He sat in front of Billy again, taking out a physics book.

''Maybe I'll saty awhile, instead of utterly wasting time'' he growled.

Looking directly at Miley, he whispered to Billy.

''Haha, seems I'm not the most pissed person in this classroom''.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:51 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Out in front of the schoolgrounds, a long white limosine pulled up slowly along the student drop-off sidewalk. The windows were tinted to the nearest black - nearly impossible to see who was inside of the vehicle. In the furthest seat to the back, a boy sat, looking at the entrance of his school. The Drivers door opened, and an elderly man with a white mustache walked slowly to the back of the limo. He opened the door for the boy, who stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk.

"I hope you have a nice day Mr. Capulet sir."

Without responding, The boy with the dark blue hair simply waved his hand towards the driver, and began heading towards his school. His green school uniform was unzipped, and he wore a blue themed camo shirt beneath his jacket. His hands in his pockets, he began walking towards the building.

He walked through the many hallways of the school, as he looked at his schedule of his classes. His first class was (Yeah i dont know what the classes are. So i'll just go to where ever you all are.)

As he approached a large group of people who were standing a little too close to where Mukuro usually kept his books, he overheard several of them mention a recent murder in the school. Without his expression changing, Mukuro spoke up, speaking more to himself than anyone else.

"A girl was murdered here in Hero High? Well, what does that say about the "heroes" who reside here? Or the pointless 'guards' who roam the halls?"

(edit: wait. diamond kisses is in this roleplay? she's back?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:02 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Skiv stared at meo for a second then raised his right eybrow and sighed "I guess". As soon as he finished his word a cloud of blue dust appeared and he was back in his seat. While sitting down he noticed mileys angry expression, he leaned over towards her "You seem mad? why?" He asked her while shifting his eyes back to make sure his construct was still taking notes.

"I though the wet clothes would make it quite obvious why. Seems I was wrong" She shook her head, not even looking in the direction of Skiv. She started scribble on her paper, with very little enthusiasm and rested on her arm. Biology was a very boring class, which didnt exactly make her day any better.

Perspective

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:02 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek laughed.

''Well, she doesn't seem to enjoy writing today. Let's give her help in solving the problem.''

With a clap of the finger, the paper Miley was writting on took on fire.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:05 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv turned back to face Derek, a smile appeared on his face. "I've got one better" Skiv said with an amusing tone; his hand started to glow and with a circular wave the flaming piece of paper became a small camel the size of a notebook. The camel the look at Miley and spit a wad of saliva right at her face, and with a another wave of the hand it became a piece of paper again. He then burst into a brief peirod of laughter.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:15 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek was crying out loud.

''That was a nice little trick. You'll have to show that again one day, maybe on the teacher''

He went to shake hands with Skiv. It's been a long time he haven't seen him. He turned again toward Miley.

''Hey we're sorry. No hard feelings I hope'' still laughing.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:18 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv extended his hand to meet derak's with a faint smile still on his face.

"So you're a pyrokenetic?" he asked with the questioning tone

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:21 PM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Mandos
Derek was crying out loud.

''That was a nice little trick. You'll have to show that again one day, maybe on the teacher''

He went to shake hands with Skiv. It's been a long time he haven't seen him. He turned again toward Miley.

''Hey we're sorry. No hard feelings I hope'' still laughing.

Miley's eyes lit up in frustration as she tightly gripped the piece of paper and crumpled it into a ball, standing up from her seat and turned towards Derek. She walked litteraly trough his bench, solidified her hand and grabbed him by the collar, then phased her hand with the paper in trough his stomach, only to pull out the hand without the paper- leaving it inside his stomach.

"Torch it now, angel. I could use the laughter"

Miley was still standing in the middle of his bench, remaining intangible

Perspective

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:27 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Quincy
(edit: wait. diamond kisses is in this roleplay? she's back?)

[Nope roll eyes (sarcastic)]

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:30 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv burst into laughter again

"So what now ur all mad and gonna get revenge on me next" barely getting words out in between the laughs

Mandos
Why would I want more?

Letting himself fall on the chair next to him.

''Well, the proper term would be geomage I guess. I have a connections with nature's four elemental figures; air, water, fire and ground. Through studying biology and chemistry, I learnt that I had powers to control them and what derives from them. You see, everyhting is, at the core, constructed in the same way, but in different forms. It's only a matter of how you manipulate that form. Right now, I took the core of the air and reformed it as fire. Very simple to understand... but it's a different matter in practice'' he said with a smile.

He presented the physics book to Skiv.

''But there's something else I've discovered about that power. Don't speak of it yet, I want to have a meeting with professor Alice first. But it seems I can also modify the numerous components of physics. I'm studying the formulas to understand them better as an image. I am far from mastering it, and only started training for about a year or so. We'll see how it goes, and if it's a safe power to practice and use. Probably that Alice will not like it''.

He then turned to Skiv with curiosity.

''And what about you? That's no small powers you have there. What does it consist of doing?''.

Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by Becci
Miley's eyes lit up in frustration as she tightly gripped the piece of paper and crumpled it into a ball, standing up from her seat and turned towards Derek. She walked litteraly trough his bench, solidified her hand and grabbed him by the collar, then phased her hand with the paper in trough his stomach, only to pull out the hand without the paper- leaving it inside his stomach.

"Torch it now, angel. I could use the laughter"

Miley was still standing in the middle of his bench, remaining intangible

Before Skirv could answer, the paper was in his stomach.

He concentrated for some time, before managing to transform part of the paper in air, making it easier for him to evacuate it later on.

With a smile he looked back at Miley.

''It's good to see you again. Can I say I did not get the... transparence of your anger?''

He laughed a bit.

''Hey! Can't blame me for deciding to live in the streets. I'd offer you half my dorm if you weren't that stubborn. My pal just left Hero High, and I'm stuck into finding a roomate, or I'll have to move in a smaller dorm. I don't want to, I like the space''.

Last edited by Mandos on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:38 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(edit nvm)

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:38 PM
Rapidash

Skiv burst into laughter again

"So what now ur all mad and gonna get revenge on me next" barely getting words out in between the laughs

"No, you're not good enough for me"

Miley shook her head and walked back to where she sat. She then had a seat, staring blankly forward while waiting for the class to progress. Since her books was useless and they had destroyed her only piece of paper, she could do nothing but to stare blankly foward. She sighed and placed her head against the bench.

Originally posted by Mandos
Before Skirv could answer, the paper was in his stomach.

He concentrated for some time, before managing to transform part of the paper in air, making it easier for him to evacuate it later on.

With a smile he looked back at Miley.

''It's good to see you again. Can I say I did not get the... transparence of your anger?''

He laughed a bit.

''Hey! Can't blame me for deciding to live in the streets. I'd offer you half my dorm if you weren't that stubborn. My pal just left Hero High, and I'm stuck into finding a roomate, or I'll have to move in a smaller dorm. I don't want to, I like the space''.

"If I only had my memory, I'd probably remember a brother out there somewhere to kick your asses. Personally I cant wait untill the killer gets me"

Perspective

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:42 PM