KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Eternal Showdown RP

Eternal Showdown RP
Started by: Ayáme Tetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan was pulled out of the forested area and to a place where there didnt look to be anything around. He bent down to the dogs level " are you sure" The dog barked * helpful answer* He looked around on the ground. He found foot prints. Him and Bealsabob started walking to were they headed to. * those must be foot prints to the vampires who else would go here ?*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:07 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald looked around and stood up with the vampiress in his arms. he walked to the back of the hideout looking for a spot to lay her down. he spotted a cot and gently layed down the vampiress. "just relax..don't move"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:09 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

oh yeah like shes going anywhere X.X

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:11 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald shook his head and ripped some of his trench and wrapped it around her leg, wrapping it tightly. "what can i ask someone whos exhausted and out?"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:16 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She winced and opened her eyes. "I dont know something where I dont have to think to hard."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:20 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald looked away "umm...where was the last place you seen your attackers?" he didn't know what to ask so he asked the first thing that came to his mind

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:26 AM
DangerousBeauty

She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment before responding. "On the road... South of here."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:28 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald nodded and hesitated before getting up "before i leave, i'm Thornevald...may i ask whats yours?" he looked at the vampiress and felt a different kind of connection to her than any other he met in his many years

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:31 AM
DangerousBeauty

She sighed and looked over at him. "I know you... I'm Randi.. Call me what you want. You're the man I report to anyways." She smiled up at him. He didnt even realise she was one of his soldiers.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:43 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald looked at her with a wierd expression "you report to me? what does that mean?" he looked around at the vampires and noticed some of them watching him

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:47 AM
DangerousBeauty

She shook her head and sat up, pulling out her papers. "I'm under your command sir. They sent me from the other side of the mountains. I was on my way when I was attacked."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:55 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald sat down and looked at Randi "the other side of the mountains? i haven't been there in a long time. who sent you?" he didn't remember all those he met there. none of the faces he recongnized didn't have names...he was confused.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 02:01 AM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and handed him the papers. "I was ordered Fallon to report to Commander Thornevald, the leader of this side of the mountains... You are Thornevald right?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 02:05 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald nodded "that is my name." he looked down trying to remember when he heard that name before. he sighed and stood up, looking at the other vampires. most of them were waiting for orders and the rest seemed as confused as he was

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:38 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina looked at the demon without any expression,"Whats it to you?" Flame countered. " Hush Flame... I am here as a gaurd. I protect this forest from humans from overthrowing it. Those filth have destroyed my home so I am to resighn here for the time being now answer my question... what brings you here?" Reina asked.

"I go where I so chose," Asiyah answered. Haggai stood next to Asiyah's side with a grin on his face. This she-elf may prove to be a great alley or a foolish enemy Haggai thought to himself. Haggai was hunched over like always above half the size of Asiyah and with the hunch he comes just above his knees. Haggai looked up at both Reina and Flame. But I must admit...the rumors of the elf's beauty is true. Men and lessor youkai would easily mistake her as an angel more or less. It'll be a shame if Lord Asiyah had to kill her.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

(SORRY)

*Kakuzu would see his attack was a success knocking his foe back at full force. He had hoped this attack would have simply knocked out the foe making this bounty all the more easy to connect. He was sadly mistake as he saw him come right back like like a new spring. He would then hear his X partner go after the girl. He didn't know whether she had a bounty or not so didn't give her much concern. Soon enough however he would then block the uncoming attack that probably would have been fatal to his already patched upface. However rather then his face take damage it took his entire arm off. Rather then cry in pain he'd let out a loud laugh and even mock the foe.*

Is that all you've got?Claws of cat an agility of a rabbit? I suggest you had better come down easy or else!!

*He'd yell out as from the ground his arm would grow trendils as well as where it came off from and they two would start to connect once again.(please log in to view the image). He would then from that very arm make large trendils start to come out from it.(please log in to view the image)As they came out they would go straight for the foe. If it connected rather then try and slice him he would try to simply pick him up an slam his right back down as he had done in the past to others(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)*

Stay down!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:03 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi sighed and laid back down. "If this is our leader then our efforts are useless... Maybe we should give in and just let them kill us... Good reddens."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:07 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald stood up and looked around. he looked back at Randi "well as your comander, what should my first move be?" he was still nervous but he needed to lead them...after all, he was their commander

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:21 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu stood there and let the tendrils grab him, as soon as he was lifted up he tesnsed all his muscles and they began getting hotter, casuing the surface of his skin and fur to catch fire.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 01:02 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She jumped to her feet and pushed him towards the door. "Well we need to take care of the two who are looking for us. One is at our front door as we speak. I know not where the other is... Come on now be a leader!"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 11:26 AM