KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

He said nothing, merely keeping pace with her to make sure the umbrella covered her to the passengers door. After she had gotten into the car, Rek shut the door and walked around to the drivers side and opened the door, whilst fastening the umbrella. With a thud the car door closed. Rek took the keys from his pocket and started the ignition. The Cadillac hummed to life. "We have a mission to do, I have prepared for it as much I could." The popped the clutch and gassed the engine and the car swung around and they left behind Kat's family in the rain.

A blue crack of lightening shot through the sky, closely followed by the rumble of thunder and even heavier rain. Private Sam Carter sat inside the cockpit of the Antonov AN-32V medium tactical transport plane, waiting for Rek and Kat to arrive if everything went according to plan. He glanced through the cockpit windows at the control towers as the hours streatched into night. "They should be here soon." He said to himself, counting the minutes. Rek had arranged everything, somehow he had managed to pull a lot of strings from mates of his, and he certainly got results; an approved charter to Korea, and a mid air re-fuel over the Pacific. He'd even managed to broker a pilot, two engineers and a small squad of marines onto this allegedly covert operation.

They were all down in the cargo hold waiting for this to start. the marines were gung-ho, having been told they were going into a hot zone and would be required to exchange life fire. The engineers came for the chopper which was packed away in the cargo hold.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:56 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Tell me about the mission, Rek. Stop trying to be so covert. And what happened to us?! One moment we're being attacked, the next I'm home in who knows what year!" She rubbed the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger. "At least you're here though... That much I'm thankful for. It's hard to see Shannon again... It's hard to wonder if she really did die."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 04:03 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek pulled onto a back road leading along the side of a military owned airbase. "If everything goes according to plan, none of what we experienced will ever happen. Your daughter and son will be fine, and they will have a chance at a normal life. However I have to warn you, what we are about to embark on may have us all branded criminals." He turned the wheel and drove down a dirt road with trees on either side blocking themselves from view.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:04 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She frowned. "Rek... What are we doing?"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob hunkered down and set up his rifle against a fallen tree in the middle of the field. Ben did the same, but laid against the tree and shot the opposite direction. "God damnit, where are they!?" Jacob shouted as infected started to pour out of the tree line. Ben spun around and covered Jacob from the left, turning his back to the soldiers that they had rescued. He raised his rifle and shot two infected as they charged. "How are there so many out here?" Jacob turned and sighed, this is where the first experiments started.." Ben spun around, and met the gaze of one of the soldiers, who promptly shot him. Ben fell back, and Jacob pulled up his assault rifle, cutting the traitors to pieces. A broadcast came across all marine, army, navy, and air force channels. "All Hazmat squads are ordered to be shot on sight. They are traitors to America, and are fighting against the very nation you call home. For every kill, a reward will be posted. General Dannick, out."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 06:04 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Our posts are happening in a time before yours, by about a day... We'll be there in the nick of time.))

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 06:31 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"We are changing history, sergeant, we are gong to do it to save the world, and we'll be branded criminals for it." He paused as the car approached the runway. "You can turn back now, but this must be done, Jacob is counting on us." He turned off the headlights, just as the plane and the runway became visible in the dark of night, and the purple storm. You'll be briefed enrout to our rendezvous point. He stopped the car in a ditch on the side of the runway and reached over the front seats to get the umbrella. He then took a quick glance around the car, and opened the door to the wind swept rain as it blew in his face. "Go!"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:32 AM
DangerousBeauty

Did she want that on her record? Did she want to be the criminal her children feared? Her husband is gone. Gandma was dying. Could she leave them? Her children, her home... Her life. But... Rek was here. He was with her. She couldn't let him do it on his own. And if he became a criminal, than shed never see him again. Damn why did it have to be this hard?!

Reluctantly she got out of the car and waited for instructions.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 02:50 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

He walked to the boot and took out five assalut rifles from the slots, and pulled some wires from a box. A timer started counting down from 15 minutes. It was obviously an incendiary designed to turn the car to cinders and remove the evidence. He the slung the weapons over his shoulder and pulled out a box of ammo, and explosives. He hefted it to Kat, and then went and grabbed another, along with two belts of grenades. He hung them over Kats shoulder, then shut the boot. "Lets go."

He knew this mission would be dangerous, but if it worked things would be better. They hoped anyway.

Sam had seen them arrive via the cockpit, and was just now getting the pilot strapped in to bring the plane down the runway a little.

"This is Ellis tower, CT141; you do not have clearance to be out on the runway. What are you doing?"

"Ellis tower, this is AN-32V, classification CT141. Code clearance; Omega one one five zero eight two two niner delta. I repeat. Code clearance; Omega one one five zero eight two two niner delta. Repeat; Omega one one five zero eight two two niner delta. Authorization red."

"One moment." Came the reply as the pilot gunned the engines and the plane moved forward slowly.

Then the com board came back. "Authorization approved, CT141, in accordance with covert-operations runway lights will not be turned on. Ellis out."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:09 PM
DangerousBeauty

Good god how big of a boom was he going to make? She glanced down at the ammo and weapons on her person. "Breif me. I saw what happened and how Jacen was involved in all of this.. I know how it all began. Are we going to kill him, Rek?" She adjusted the belts on her shoulders.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 04:17 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Jacob? I hope not, not if we can avoid it!" He shouted over the storm and engine noises.

"Lieutanant!!!" Sam shouted from the lowered ramp. "Lets go!!!"

Rek dropped the crate on the edge of the ramp and reached for Kat as he stepped onto the moving plane, His foot slipped on the wet metal and he went down being dragged along the tarmac. Sam quickly hauled him up, and pulled Kat on board between the two of them. "C'mon!"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:10 AM
DangerousBeauty

Jacob... Sorry LOL))

Kat was silent throughout Reks escapade with the ramp. Until they were safe on board that is. She couldn't resist commenting on what happened. "Strange. I remember you being a little more graceful in the past... Err... Future." This who going back in time thing was so confusing.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:10 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Occupational hazard." Rek said, turning to face Kat with a massive grin pasted across his face. "Otherwise, yeah my body was a little more experienced back then, well; in the future-past-then." He chuckled, and grabbed Kat's hand and he pulled her into a hug. "I'm glad it's you Kat, and not your self of this time." He smiled and released the hug, picking up the crate and getting Sam to take the other. "You'll find dry uniforms just behind the pack-helicopter."After you have changed meet me in the ready room just behind the cockpit." He made it implicit that it was official business and not just for his and her benefit. He lumbered off with the equipment.

The Cargo Transport was already hauling enough explosives to level a large town, or a city district, and enough ammo to supply a small platoon of twelve me for a month in the worst kind of combat conditions. A year or more in the best kind of combat conditions.

One of the soldiers glanced over at Kat, and then looked back to the other soldiers and continued the conversation. He would look familiar to her... Daran?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:32 PM
DangerousBeauty

She whispered. "Its Daran. This is so weird." Kat grinned. She found herself wondering who else was around here. She didn't wave or call out to him. She didn't know which one he was. She shivered violently. "Rek... It's freezing. Lets get changed." She grinned playfuly. "Maybe ill steal a kiss or two while we're at it."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 12:20 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek nodded. "I'll meet you there." Rek said as he walked off towards the stack of boxes. "Everyone strap in, Pilot lets go!"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:14 AM
DangerousBeauty

She slowly made her way over to the pack heli to get changed, taking her merry time.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:21 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The plane took off without incident, and Rek waited in the ready room behind the cockpit. There were four man sized crates in a row to one side of the room.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 01:15 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

little to kat and reks knowledge, 2 of the so-called marines would turn out to be more familiar then most. carlos strapped himself into a seat next to david far from the rest of the group and began to once again thoroughly polish his M21 Rifle. david began to assemble his ghille suit, sliding a cover onto his gun bag while simultaneously assembling his m24 sniper rifle and m16 assault rifle. carlos stood, quietly stalking along behind rek. as rek stopped he aimed his hand, preparing to flick rek in the back of the head with all his might...

"BOOM," he whispered, "headshot."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:50 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rek didn't come. She had taken her time with dressing, and he didn't come. So... She was just another gun. She gave up her life and children to just pull a trigger a couple times. Shed have nothing after this. No family, no friends... No Rek. Silly Kat...

With a sigh and a cold heart, she made herway to the ready room.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 02:30 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"And I love you too Carlos." He said with a smile recognising the voice, turning around to face his old friend. "I wasn't sure if you had made it out, and didn't really have enough time to locate you for this operation, but you found me easily enough." Rek chuckled and waved. "Kat, look who's joined the party." He called her over.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Feb 26th, 2010 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 02:48 AM