KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Ryu and Ken's master, Gouken

Ryu and Ken's master, Gouken
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

sick

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:46 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
funny how bashing non-SF characters in unrelated threads gets to go scott free. shame stick out tongue
Nobody's been bashed. No names were mentioned

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 12:50 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

so alluding is not bashing. okay...........f0ck smelly gi wearing, karate dojodorking hobbo with no clothes and a red bandana big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 01:53 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Fail. We only talked of the style. You really should try to get off that guy w/the red bandana's nuts for a while. Let them breathe. no expression

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 03:47 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

right, and you brought it up here for absolutely no reason because? erm
face it: the only person who needs to stay off nuts is you, i-crotch laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 06:05 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

nothing sexist in saying women look better than men in thongs. thongs WERE invented for women. same with highheels. i love to see girls in thongs...............or did till Tekken5 happened! mad

and where is that Leona/Iori lemon fanfic?! mad

That's why I chose Heihachi in his gi if possible. I don't see why they could have let him keep the hakama outfit, or even the white suit from Tekken 3. That by far, was his best costume IMO.

I'm still looking for it. from what I remember, Iori goes Blood Riot and sates his lust on Leona. But it's been a while since I read it. Once I find it, I'll stick it on Notepad and mail it to you.

Hmm...come to think of it, the Iori/Leona pairings are quite popular in the KOF universe.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 04:43 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, iori gets paired with leona the most. in fact, most fanfictions have these two together. but then again, who else can iori be paired with besides her (barring kyo/iori yaoi of course).
i once read a fanfic of Iori and Athena.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:12 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

right, and you brought it up here for absolutely no reason because? erm
face it: the only person who needs to stay off nuts is you, i-crotch laughing out loud
no expression I guess all your funny jokes took the day off. Half "assed Ansatsuken" was mentioned & Kyokugen was the 1st thing that comes to mind. Dead this please.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:52 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

yeah, iori gets paired with leona the most. in fact, most fanfictions have these two together. but then again, who else can iori be paired with besides her (barring kyo/iori yaoi of course).
i once read a fanfic of Iori and Athena.

(scratches head) I've heard rumors of an Iori/Vice pairing, as well as a Iori/Shermie pairing. Some of the girls who are into yaoi do like the Kyo/Iori pairing, as well as Iori/Ash pairings.

But me personally, Iori and Leona are a better couple. After all, opposites do attract, and they are the extreme in opposites, the only thing they have in common is their Orochi powers and the ability to go into the Blood Riot.

But I'm getting off course.

SF4 is being released in Feb 2009. SSF2THD is being released on Thanksgiving Day on Xbox Live and PSN.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 01:30 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Half "assed Ansatsuken" was mentioned & Kyokugen was the 1st thing that comes to mind. Dead this please

which STILL isn't an excuse for bashing Ryo. so stfu, foo wink

quote:
But me personally, Iori and Leona are a better couple. After all, opposites do attract, and they are the extreme in opposites, the only thing they have in common is their Orochi powers and the ability to go into the Blood Riot

i guess. Leona is hot so i don't see why not. but since they have the same bloodlines it might lead to retarded kids laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:41 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

which STILL isn't an excuse for bashing Ryo.
Maybe that's why I didn't. Show me where I'm bashing ripoff. I never mentioned him or ANYBODY. What part of "Only the style" aren't you geting? Nothing we've said is "ripoff specific" You should get off his nuts too. laughing out loud Nobody but YOU brought him up. This is about Gouken. Not trying to clutter this thread w/ripoff suckassaki talk.

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 16th, 2008 at 09:03 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:59 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing
dude, you WERE flaming ryo by making fun of his style. about the dumbest shite ever from you to date. you can BS to yourself all you want, but you're not fooling anybody.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 04:10 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud No need to fool a fool. I'm not a fan of any Kyokugen practicioners except Robert & Marco so this can apply to any of them. Please STFU about this because it's of little importance. I didn't mention ripoff so dead this shit. It's starting to sound like you're obsessed w/him. big grin moveon.org

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:11 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gouken in action. He's not the Ansatsuken grandmaster for nothing.

Gouken's Shinshoryuken makes Ryu's Shinshoryuken look like a b!tchslap.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:19 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

For him to be so damn buff, he sure is fast.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:26 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Man of Violence
For him to be so damn buff, he sure is fast.

Yeah. He's got more muscles than Heihachi and Raidou combined. Add the fact that he can do the one thing that Dan failed to do: fire off Hadoukens with one hand that actually travel screen length.

Gouken may be top tier when the game comes out.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:31 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Gouken in action. He's not the Ansatsuken grandmaster for nothing.

Gouken's Shinshoryuken makes Ryu's Shinshoryuken look like a b!tchslap.

nice shinshoryuken

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:43 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
No need to fool a fool. I'm not a fan of any Kyokugen practicioners except Robert & Marco so this can apply to any of them. Please STFU about this because it's of little importance. I didn't mention ripoff so dead this shit. It's starting to sound like you're obsessed w/him. moveon.org

seriously, your defense is pretty stupid. to dodge the fact that you aint flaming ryo you just point out that you could've been flaming robert and marco instead....all the while not realizing that flame is a flame. THAT was the point, I-retard.org

now that you've gone ahead and proven my point, i'll dead this shite.

Back to topic:
so gouken does a hadouken with one hand and aside from that most of his other moves are more or less just like Ryu and Ken...i'm disappointed. heck, he even rips off Marco with that new shoryuken special and ripsoff ryu's shitshoryuken.

f0ckin brilliant....retards

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Nov 19th, 2008 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:08 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Yeah. He's got more muscles than Heihachi and Raidou combined. Add the fact that he can do the one thing that Dan failed to do: fire off Hadoukens with one hand that actually travel screen length.

Gouken may be top tier when the game comes out.
laughing I'm gonna pick him. I wonder if his endin is on youtube yet?
Originally posted by I-Drop
It's starting to sound like you're obsessed w/him. big grin moveon.org
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing That's a real website.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:46 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yep. A great one too
seriously, your defense is pretty stupid. to dodge the fact that you aint flaming ryo you just point out that you could've been flaming robert and marco instead....all the while not realizing that flame is a flame. THAT was the point
No. THAT's why people call you tardo. Learn to understand what you read. I LIKE Marco & Robert, why would I be flaming them? STFU, fool. I was showing that I could have been talking about EVERYbody else who uses the style. Or as I said b4, I'm just talking about the style in general. We were talking about the style. Nobody mentioned ripoff. You're either stuck on stupid or just stuck on certain parts of ripoff. Only person making a big deal about this is you. This is not important to the thread. Please get off his dick & let the world keep spinning. "Dead this shit" means "Dead this shit", not "Say some more stupid shit involving ripoff when nobody's talking about him & then dead this shit" Now, dead this shit. If you still wanna talk about ripoff send me a damn PM.
Originally posted by Man of Violence
laughing I'm gonna pick him. I wonder if his endin is on youtube yet?
I wanna see an anime w/him & Gouki fighting each other

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 20th, 2008 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 07:03 PM