KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (RP Thread)

A Place For My Head (RP Thread)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

"correction, perhaps you are not looking or you are ignoring it, but we are not things." he caught a beetle as it buzzed through the air. he examined it for a moment and then released it. "i am a male, that one over there is a female, and the one above us has a split personality." he pointed up to where ayame was. "and if im not mistaken she's going to try to kill us all. anyway, i am darian, you need not know any more about me other than what i have said."

Last edited by Unbias3d on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:14 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime took out a piece of flint " i did have it" He put it to the cigarette and clashed it to the knife he had out and it started the spark to a very small flame. " there ya go" He put his stuff back away.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:16 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

She lit her cigarette, as her eyes looked to Ayame and she smirked. She had seen her wondering through the woods before. Though she was sure she was a vampire, the fact that many hearts beating now was the reason she had found herself here. Taking a long drag, and exhaling the blueberry smoke, she smiled at Yondaime.
She wasn't worried about this Ayame creature, she had her taste in vampires before, among other things.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:18 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

just a few feet from the group a dark ball fell to the group. Ayame stood up straight as she drew her two vampiric blades and grinned at the group. ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOUR GONNA GET US KILLED! Reina protested in Ayame's head. Ayame smirked, "what brings a group liek you to my little part of these woods? this is my territory and no one is welcome!" Ayame exclaimed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:19 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

darian puled a small piece of folded paper out of his pocket. "that's funny, it said nothing about that in the brochure."

Last edited by Unbias3d on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:20 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

"Keep telling yourself that Ayame." she shouted towards her. She stepped away from the dark ball. "I'm pretty sure, you all want to move back." she said, not recalling such an object from the past. She unsheathed her Katana. "This is pointless sweetheart." she said, her cigarette still dangling from her lips. Her eyes kept a close watch on the cave, watching it to keep Jacc safe. She motioned to Yondaime, and shifted her eyes back to the cave.
"He can't be harmed." she whispered to him, for some reason she felt she had to protect him.

][LOL DARIAN. our comic relief?][

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:23 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime laughed at Darians comment. " yea i got it , you need help let me know" He walked off to Jacc.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:23 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

From the shadows sparkling eyes watched the group. Lin shook her head and turned from the sight, making her way back to her camp. "Rebels.... Great.. Nothing but trouble." She sighed, glancing back over her shoulder before grabbing her backpack and moving away from them. Her camp was near where they were talking, she was trying to take a nap when she heard them. "Useless people.. no good."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:26 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((maybe, i'll see if i can come up with any more as it goes.))

darian replaced the paper in his pocket and pulled out his dagger. "well, just so you know, i have that syndrome where some of my blood cells are crystalized so i would'nt recommend eating me." he joked, building up energy.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:28 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaylaSlap
"Keep telling yourself that Ayame." she shouted towards her. She stepped away from the dark ball. "I'm pretty sure, you all want to move back." she said, not recalling such an object from the past. She unsheathed her Katana. "This is pointless sweetheart." she said, her cigarette still dangling from her lips. Her eyes kept a close watch on the cave, watching it to keep Jacc safe. She motioned to Yondaime, and shifted her eyes back to the cave.
"He can't be harmed." she whispered to him, for some reason she felt she had to protect him.

][LOL DARIAN. our comic relief?][

Ayame smirked, "so you still haven't curled up and died yet eh?" Ayame charged at Halo the tip of her sword dragging in the ground until she jump up to strife Halo. "I'll fix that!" NO!!! STOP IT AYAME!!! Reina shouted in Ayame's concious but it didnt stop her one bit.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:29 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime sat agianst the cave entrance and watched what was going on. * so much Chaos , this couldnt et any worse for us. Including Jacc. * Yondaime wondered if Jacc would be alright once all this crap cleared up. But with everyone at there throats. " this sucks" He pulled out his throwing knives. He held 4 of them, ready to hit anyone who gets to close, trying to attack him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:30 PM
CaylaSlap

Halo looked at Darian. "Look don't kill her, tie her up, knock her out, or place her into submission. She can't control it." she pleaded towards him, gripping her katana in hand. "This goes for you as well." she said to Hades, waiting for Ayame's move.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:30 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"wow, all those things sound like they have to do with rape, not that i'd know anything about that or anything." small black tendrils extended from his fingertips, whipping around ayame in seconmds, then growing from string size to rope size. they pulled her back away from halo and onto the ground.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:33 PM
CaylaSlap

"Funny." she hissed at him, as she watched him grab Ayame and pull her down. She shook her head and let the blueberry smoke exit her nostrils. "Show-off." she smirked, and walked towards Yondaime. "You're only going to piss her off." she whispered, placing one foot in front of the other, she tossed her cigarette into the stream looking back at Hades. "Are you coming, or are you just going to stand there?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:37 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ayame growled with anger, "Dont prevent what she deserves!!!!" Ayame shouted. She froze as her eyes slowly closed. sorry ayame but i cant let you ruin everything for me... Slowly emerald green eyes opened to look up at Halo, dressed in white, hair a light auburn agian, Reina looked around then hung her head. "sorry..." she mummbled.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:37 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Hades followed behind the crowd of people. She over heard Yondaime and stepped up beside him.
"I agree." she whispered. She pulled out her single throwing star and smiled.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:40 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

She looked at Reina. "You need to control that b*tch, before I lose my temper with her." she hissed. She leaned against the outside cave.

][are we ignoring mando's post, because that wasnt my intention][

Halo rubbed her dirty hands on her white silk top and sighed, maybe she shouldnt have tossed that cigarette so early. Placing her head back, the sky began to darken. She worried about Jacc, but decided that he would come out when he was ready. Now it was time to learn about the newcomers.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:43 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

darian unwrapped the black ropes and sucked them in to 'refund' his energy. "so now that her other personality has come out, what do we do with her, and don't say rape, because i don't take part in rape, despite the implication."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:43 PM
CaylaSlap

"Just leave her be, she harmless now." she told them. She looked at Yondaime and smiled. "A fire would be nice, thats the one thing I havent mastered yet." she joked.
She decided that the numbers may not be a bad idea, since the Olympian Soldiers may or may not be in these woods. She suggested they make camp here, and try to keep eyes and ears peeled for anything unusual. More unusual than creatures/humans/whatevers showing up.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:46 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina sat there quietly on the ground, ignoring those around her. I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!! she shouted at Ayame. She felt theat evil grin agian, why? is it because i yet agian ruined your reputation? Ayame replied with an accomplished tone in voice. Reina had an angry look on her face, why do you torcher me so!!!!????!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:49 PM