KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dracula vs. Sabretooth

Dracula vs. Sabretooth
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trackz
honestly we really don't know Blade's limitations as a character, he doesn't have many feats.

however we do know that many of dracula's powers that allow him to take on low heralds don't work on Blade, early on in Blade's career he was always dismissed by Dracula.
yeah.. it's called a plot hole. erm

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:12 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by jinzin
Wolverine has 3 one-foot long claws on each hand made from either mutant lupin-hybrid bone dense and sharp enough to cut through wood, brick, metal, and HULK...... or made from Adamantium dense enough to cut through titianium, omnium, Adamantium coated material and.... and HULK.

What exactly in Dracula's arsenal is going to bypass Sabretooth's "I can take a full on beating from class 100s with a smile on my face" thick ass skull? confused

Snapping the neck is a possibility, Dracula would most liekly eventually win in a drawn out battle just because there are less ways to kill him than there are to ko creed

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:16 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

why do you have to kill drac? I pretty sure drac can be KOed like anyone else.

also snapping creeds neck would not even put him down and would be a bad move to try anyways by drac. the last thing he wants to do is stay stationary in front of sabre-tooth.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:19 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why do you have to kill drac? I pretty sure drac can be KOed like anyone else.

also snapping creeds neck would not even put him down and would be a bad move to try anyways by drac. the last thing he wants to do is stay stationary in front of sabre-tooth.
just as hard to KO Drac as it is to KO creed.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:20 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

just as hard to KO Drac as it is to KO creed.

yea but your statement was rather reidculous. You were pretty much saying sabre-tooth ahs to kill drac while drac only has to KO him........which is far from a fair comparison.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:21 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Looks like a good fight and debate

The Word

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:23 PM
kevdude is online now! Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
yea but your statement was rather reidculous. You were pretty much saying sabre-tooth ahs to kill drac while drac only has to KO him........which is far from a fair comparison.
well the only way to put Drac down it to kill him, that's the only way he's ever been put down, that or make him retreat

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:35 PM
jinzin

Snapping the neck is a possibility, Dracula would most liekly eventually win in a drawn out battle just because there are less ways to kill him than there are to ko creed

Seriously dude? You must have literally no concept of just how durable Creed is. Dracula is not snapping his neck...

There's more possbility of Creed decapitating Dracula by ripping him apart.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:36 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Seriously dude? You must have literally no concept of just how durable Creed is. Dracula is not snapping his neck...

Does Drac have class 100 strength?

Snapping his neck wouldn't put him down for a 10 count, but why couldn't he do it?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:42 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

I don't think you understand my position. I don't think Dracula out right beats Creed, there are just more ways to drop Creed than to drop Dracula.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:43 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

breaking sabre-tooth neck would not dropped him......

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:48 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would heal near instantly and last time he was conscious as it happen and repaired itself while flying threw the air from the punch..

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 08:50 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Depends on how its done, if he just holds his head in an unnatural position, he'll remain crippled and innthe mean time he can be eviscerated. Dracula has more powers than ST and is even harder to put down.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 09:02 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Is Dracula sliced his throat that would slow Creed down wouldn't it?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 09:08 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Yes. but the best option would be just biting and eviscerating him while he is under the influence.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 09:11 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

I thought dracula could fly?

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 09:39 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
I thought dracula could fly?
full powers, it's been decided dracula would win, we're talking about a purely physical fight now.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 11:46 PM
Razior
Expert

Dracula

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 12:19 AM
Razior is currently offline Click here to Send Razior a Private Message Find more posts by Razior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Mindset
Does Drac have class 100 strength?

Snapping his neck wouldn't put him down for a 10 count, but why couldn't he do it?

Does he? I remember suggesting that Drac had that level of strength before based on a couple of his appearances and nearly being laughed out of the forums as a result.

Dracula would have to be on the same level of Mrs. Marvel in terms of sheer strength before he could even think about snapping Sabretooth's neck IMO. That's not a valid option for Vlad.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:11 AM
jinzin

I don't think you understand my position. I don't think Dracula out right beats Creed, there are just more ways to drop Creed than to drop Dracula.

There are more ways for the people who have the right tools to do it. Dracula is not one of those people barring the possibility of his vamp bite being an auto-win.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:12 AM