KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is the better fugitive?

Who is the better fugitive?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

He killed that ninjabeech without any of that mandatory assistance from a partner like Riggs needed against Jet Li.

Like Riggs needed against the South Africans.

Like Riggs would have needed if he countinued sparring that basic, rookie boxer who owned him.

And its clear from whats happening in the movie at that point, that McClane wanted to take her out in the quickest time possible, as she was forcing the kid to do her evil deeds on the computer that would have screwed up the country more.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 31st, 2009 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:30 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The FALL killed her, McClane had nothing to do with it.

From what I remember, Riggs took on the South Africans alone. Murtaugh was on the other side of the boat.

If that fight with the boxer had been a street fight Riggs would have pwned.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I seem to remember that Riggs got his ass kicked by the mean south African, so he cheated by dropping a shipping container on his ass.
Then after Riggs had been shot to shit Roger comes in and calls for assistance/saves Rigg's life again.

So you dont remember "Youve just been de-Kafanated"..?
And who did the deKafanating...?

Watch that sparring scene again. The point of it was to show that regardless of any chosen, fighting form, Riggs was getting too old. And wasnt shit anymore.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:40 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude Riggs had a frigging bayonet in the leg, and he still won h2h.

So Murtaugh killed a decrepit old man, and?

Yeah he wasn't shit, that's why he had Jet Li's character on the ropes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:44 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

So...? Was never a problem for McClane.
Riggs was sloppy enough to get a bayonet in the leg in the first place: Not good, by McClanian standards, really.

He didnt..though, did he.

Even with a piece of metal through him, Li was still too much for Riggs and good old Rodge had ta come a running one more time.

And the fall killed Ninjachick like the bullets killed Rigg's enemies instead of Riggs.

Like the NLSA (National lift shafts association) says:
"Shafts dont kill people.. being in one because a car has rammed them into one kills people."

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 31st, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sloppy enough? Dude at least Riggs kept his shoes on. Talk about sloppy.

No he didnt.

That was to show how badass Jet Li's character was. He dodged bullets, man.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:51 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That was an ambush.
If he had warning, he'd have been prepared, naturally.
Not like the sloppiness displayed by Riggs when =Riggs was ambushed in LW2. The chick died as result. Hell even Sam nearly got his ass shot off.

Allowing your wife, and your girlfriend to be murdered by the same crew...? Sloppy.

If Riggs had got em back when he was doing his investigating, he'd have got em before they killed the wife(and wouldnt be in a postion to kill the GF). He instead of shooting people performs three stoogages routine wheere he could easily be shot in the face.
His work in the case of the childshooter, the roof jumper and the drugbust was sloppy. The pool guy dying: Rigg's sloppiness.

Look at his apartment/trailer!!!!

Sloppy.

The mullet.
Sloppy.

His getting caught by McCallister in the desert and botching the rescue...?
Sloppy.

I could go on.....

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:58 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude Riggs had just gotten sone S African poon, anyone would be caught off guard then, yes, even McClane.

And sure, Riggs ALLOWED all that. Just like McClane ALLOWED the coke sniffer to be killed, and ALLOWED the Jap boss to be killed, and ALLOWED all the other innocents to be killed.

Wanna talk sloppy? McClane is as sloppy as he is lucky.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:20 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

McClane and Riggs should be banned from now on. It has an uncanny ability to sneak into topics to become the God-forbidden "McClane vs Riggs".

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:24 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

McClane was listed as a factor in this thread from the get-go.

BTW, that 'McClane Vs. Riggs' thread empirically proved that McClane would win in such a scenario.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:27 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Horseshit. Get McClanes knob out of your mouth.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 08:45 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude Riggs had just gotten sone S African poon, anyone would be caught off guard then, yes, even McClane.

And sure, Riggs ALLOWED all that. Just like McClane ALLOWED the coke sniffer to be killed, and ALLOWED the Jap boss to be killed, and ALLOWED all the other innocents to be killed.

Wanna talk sloppy? McClane is as sloppy as he is lucky.

Not in the first coupla movies.

DH3 McClane had the appearance of a sloppy man, but he was effecient and smooth in his killing all the way through even hung over, the man was not sloppy.

Thats the nearest he got to sloppiness in actuality.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:28 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Not in the first coupla movies.

DH3 McClane had the appearance of a sloppy man, but he was effecient and smooth in his killing all the way through even hung over, the man was not sloppy.

Thats the nearest he got to sloppiness in actuality.
Right, McClane causes ZERO collateral damage roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:31 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Placidity
McClane and Riggs should be banned from now on. It has an uncanny ability to sneak into topics to become the God-forbidden "McClane vs Riggs".

YOU should be banned. stick out tongue

You are a troll who seems to do nothing other than attack members,
and maybe you could get a sense of humour, whilst you're at it.
Its a forum, dude. But thanks for the repression of free speech rally.

Have a nice day. smokin'

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:31 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Also, Placidity..
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane was listed as a factor in this thread from the get-go.

BTW, that 'McClane Vs. Riggs' thread empirically proved that McClane would win in such a scenario.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Right, McClane causes ZERO collateral damage roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like thats a mark of sloppiness in an action movie... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides, dont make me mention "Roger....Grab the cat...!!!".

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:34 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like thats a mark of sloppiness in an action movie... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Um, actually, when a cop is at fault for the death of an innocent, it's slopiness.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:35 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Horseshit. Get McClanes knob out of your mouth.

Again with the fellating male action stars, with you...

Im not one to judge.
Each to their own I guess.
I mean these are open minded times we live in.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Um, actually, when a cop is at fault for the death of an innocent, it's slopiness.

Im sorry, but when did that happen...?

If you mean Ellis, then see the "Was it McClane's fault thread" i believe it was an overwhelming "NO" vote.

By the way. Your misspelling of of "sloppiness" was just....well............sloppy.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 31st, 2009 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again with the fellating male action stars, with you...

Im not one to judge.
Each to their own I guess.
I mean these are open minded times we live in.
Hey, I call it as I see it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:38 PM