KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Cell vs. Broly

Cell vs. Broly
Started by: strifex6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

Ridiculous pix of Broly...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 11th, 2009 03:05 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slaanesh
ohh..i thought u mean he onshotted it..cuz that's what Broly fanboy usually says..

then why did u bring that up??goku in cell saga can destroy galaxy if u give him time..he still can't beat Cell..

Brought it up because he has the power to do so. As of now I believe that he did it just incredibly fast.

Originally posted by six6six
Cell wouldn't last a second with "Mystic Gohan" and yet, wasn't Gohan a bit older when he fought Broly the 2nd time around? If so, Broly stomps this mo fo. When they showed Cell again teaming up with Frieza in GT, Goku toyed with them, but then again, GT sucked BIG wet donkey balls and is non-canon antway.

The Gohan that fought Broly was not Mystic Gohan. Ultimate Gohan would've crushed Broly.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 03:07 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Goku held his own against Perfect Cell for quite a while.

To be fair though, Cell was holding back. He didn't use his complete full power until he realized he had to against Gohan.

GT sucked BIG wet donkey balls and is non-canon antway.

That's why it's foolish to use it as a source for anything, unless the versus thread involves GT characters (like SSJ4 Goku or Omega Shenron), but this one doesn't.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:38 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Brought it up because he has the power to do so. As of now I believe that he did it just incredibly fast.

The Gohan that fought Broly was not Mystic Gohan. Ultimate Gohan would've crushed Broly.

The Gohan that fought Broly was older then Mystic Gohan, so wouldn't he be stronger?

Old Post May 11th, 2009 07:16 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

The Gohan that fought Broly was older then Mystic Gohan, so wouldn't he be stronger?

I retract my previous statement. I dug a little deeper. Apparently, The Gohan that fought Broly the 2nd time around was right around episodes 200 or so. That was right around the world tournament saga. So yes, Mystic Gohan would've put a beat down on Broly, however, on THIS thread, Cell's gonna be the one receiving the beat down.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 07:44 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Broly beat up SSJ2 Gohan.
Really? What makes you think that?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 11th, 2009 10:28 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by I am who I am
Really? What makes you think that?
Because he went SSJ2 in movie 2.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 12:54 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Because he went SSJ2 in movie 2.

PIS and he was also weaker than his 12 year old form. Much weaker.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 02:45 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

well they people we made broly's second coming say gohan was SSJ2 though he didn't look or fight like it, though it is true he was weaker

but if that is true than broly does worse than ahnilihate cell but, Broly's power constantly grows and it was felt across the universe, it will take more than just one person to take him out.

also, when all the dead people keep coming back, why doesn't broly ever appear?

Old Post May 12th, 2009 02:45 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
To be fair though, Cell was holding back. He didn't use his complete full power until he realized he had to against Gohan.

Fair enough.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 03:05 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by dadudemon
What was PIS?

And not true. He held his own against Dabura, who was as strong or stronger than SPC.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 09:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

I don't quite understand how he could be weaker. Saiyans only grow stronger.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 02:19 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

By not training and keeping your body in its physical prime.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2009 02:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
By not training and keeping your body in its physical prime.

But the time frame of this Gohan was right around the World Tournament Saga. Not too far before he trained to become Mystic Gohan. I'd say Gohan was still very strong.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 04:09 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Even Goku and Vegeta said he is weaker and lack of training in volume 38 manga.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 04:41 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I think people tend to exagerate how much weaker Gohan had gotten. Vegeta mentions it, but nobody ever really goes into detail with it. I doubt he's gotten THAT much weaker. He could still hold his own against some of the stronger characters.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 04:42 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

What was PIS?

That Broly even stood a chance against Gohan.

And not true. He held his own against Dabura, who was as strong or stronger than SPC.

Who is SPC?

He only got weaker from not training.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 05:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

But the time frame of this Gohan was right around the World Tournament Saga. Not too far before he trained to become Mystic Gohan. I'd say Gohan was still very strong.

He didn't really train to become Mystic. He died and the Kai guy released all of his potential. This was well after the WT. IF Gohan was Mystic in that movie then he wouldn't need to go SSJ or SSJ2. Mystic Gohan would've drilled Broly.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2009 05:37 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'd say Gohan was still very strong.

No, he really wasn't. He even forgot how to put up a decent fight, as shown in his battle with Dabura. Him not getting turned to stone by Dabura's spit was just dumb luck, if nothing else.

Who is SPC?

I'm pretty sure he means Super Perfect Cell. I kinda disagree though about Dabura being as strong as or stronger than him. He's definitely around Perfect Cell level, but not Super Perfect.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 09:37 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

That Broly even stood a chance against Gohan.

Who is SPC?
1. And why is that PIS?

2. Super Perfect Cell.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 10:05 PM