KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Something for Fun: Make up a Title for the 4th Movie

Something for Fun: Make up a Title for the 4th Movie
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
rofl why not xD That would be awesome.

Jack would open the chest, see us come out, and together we all pounce and take him as our... erm, captive. forever. bwahahaha.

POTC: Pansy Strikes Back

Will comes back after 20 years, pansier than ever. apparently, the Dutchman service did nothing to make him manlier. xD

LMAO I love it!

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Return of James Norrington!

Plot: Everyone thought he was dead,but now James Norrington is back! Jack, Elizabeth, Mr. Gibbs, Barbossa, and yes pansy Will must help James reclaim his life back and become a pirate and join Jack's crew!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 03:51 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yes! Let's bring back James!

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:27 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
rofl why not xD That would be awesome.

Jack would open the chest, see us come out, and together we all pounce and take him as our... erm, captive. forever. bwahahaha.

POTC: Pansy Strikes Back

Will comes back after 20 years, pansier than ever. apparently, the Dutchman service did nothing to make him manlier. xD

You called?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:41 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

woops, sorry bwa stick out tongue

yeah TG - BRING JAMES BACK! xD

POTC: Revenge of Davy Jones

erm.. they bring him back for the lack of a better plotline? >.<

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:39 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

If we're going to do that, I think we'd have a better plot line with Barbossa going back to being evil.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:05 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

we could have will going bad, lizzie loving jack and barbossa living on an island living only on coconuts...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 01:20 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Perfect.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:29 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah thats a good one!!

i like the james one too wink sailor would freak!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 28th, 2009 10:07 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hmm... POTC: Night at Tortuga

...there is a weird artifact shipped from Egypt that made James come back to life with a catch - Davy wakes up from the dead, too.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:46 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL I have yet to see that movie....

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:04 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I have to see the 2nd one!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 02:13 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Me too!

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:06 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

watched it last night - it was HILARIOUS. I loved it, personally, lol

POTC: Pirates on a plane

everyone is imoortal and they're all stuck on a plane full of snakes. samuel l. jackson as apart of the new cast.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:13 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ive seen the 2nd one twice!!! its soo good guys! see it!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:13 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

totally, what ibd said xD

POTC: Jack Almighty

Calypso gives Jack powers not meant for mortals for a week. chaos ensues. hee hee hee

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:01 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha now those are good movies!! I prefer evan almighty personally

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:52 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*nod* me too.

POTC: Law and Order

Beckett awakes from the dead and destroys all pirates.

thus is the end of the franchise. O.o

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 03:16 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

POTC: Slaping Will Turner

Will comes back only to get hit and slaped by everyone even Elizabeth! Will doen't understand why he's being slaped, hit, pushed, shoved etc.. The crew even Will's father scream in his face to be a man. Can He do it? Or will he be the pasny he always was?

POTC: CSI Tortuga

There's a party at the Faithful Birde everyone is having a great time untill someone get's killed. It's up to Jack and his crew to figure out what happend that night and solve the murder of a young pirate.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 04:06 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

wow TG, breathtaking the CSI one.

and hilarious the slapping one stick out tongue I want both! xD

POTC: Lizzie the Pirate Slayer

...read between the title xD

of course, she falls in love with three chars. at this point, a pansy pirate, the hottest pirate in the seas and a fellow pirate slayer. who does she choose? xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 04:19 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

POTC: The Meltdown

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:22 PM