KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman, Gladiator vs. Sentry, Mon-el.

Superman, Gladiator vs. Sentry, Mon-el.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Connor hurt Superboy Prime too.

agreed.. a re- energized steroid out kid by luther who is in a rage is by far more powerful then sentry or hulk. stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:41 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
pretty sure supes and zod destroyed a planet just by the shear impact of their blows thats not even counting that supes punches actually hurt superboy prime which neither hulk or sentry are. stick out tongue

Supes and Zod's lifeforce was tied to the planet they were fighting on, so as each blow was landed and each person was hurt, they were killing the planet.

And the planet wasn't destroyed.

And Bart Allen has hurt Superboy Prime.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:45 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1 wins. Sentry is the weak link.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:48 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 1 wins. Sentry is the weak link.

Team Two is the weak link in general.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:48 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

hmm.. i am not convinced, sentry took some punches from an earth shaker and somehow we are supposed to believe he can take a punch from a earth mover..umm.. no dont think so wink

I do

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/...14page149sd.jpg

Genis is a mover and shaker dammit!

By Stoic

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:21 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

hmm.. i am not convinced, sentry took some punches from an earth shaker and somehow we are supposed to believe he can take a punch from a earth mover..umm.. no dont think so wink

Who moved the earth

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

i did too... mad i just thought it was retarted and didnt see sentry or hulk being superman like in strength or anything..

pretty sure supes and zod destroyed a planet just by the shear impact of their blows thats not even counting that supes punches actually hurt superboy prime which neither hulk or sentry are. stick out tongue

Supes and Zod was part of that planet, they were basically connected and every blow that they hit opon each other destroyed parts of the planet. I wish people stop using that as a planet destroying feat when its not even close to one.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Team 1.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 31st, 2009 04:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Team 1 takes this.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:05 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

Team 2 simply because IMO sentry can beat supes and supes is the strongest link on his teams which leads to team 2 for 8/10.

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:10 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

has anybody read the new stories with Mon El in them? The artworks not bad and the storylines ok, but I hate his outfit!!

(please log in to view the image)

e gad!

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:31 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Sin I AM
has anybody read the new stories with Mon El in them? The artworks not bad and the storylines ok, but I hate his outfit!!

(please log in to view the image)

e gad!

Isn't that what he always wore?

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:39 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

In a good day Glads or Supes could solo team.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:55 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

Team 2 simply because IMO sentry can beat supes and supes is the strongest link on his teams which leads to team 2 for 8/10.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:59 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by d3str0ya10

Wrong

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:09 PM
carver9

Wrong again

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:09 PM
d3str0ya10

i said IMO opinion can be what ever but facts are different if its my opinion it aint wrong so chill.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:11 PM
carver9

i said IMO opinion can be what ever but facts are different if its my opinion it aint wrong so chill.

Good point.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:12 PM
carver9

Team 1 but sentry gives them a good fight.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:12 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Isn't that what he always wore?

YES, but I always hated it, i wish they would change it up

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote