KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Star Wars Vs Skynet

Star Wars Vs Skynet
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
Im sorry where in the movies does it show the T-800's taking energy bolts and blaster bolts from a SW weapon.

The energy weapons from Skynet are superior to the energy weapons from star wars. Velocity, temperature, destructive power.

Taking a measly blaster bolt, bolts that act more like hot bullets more than anything else, would be no problem for a T-800 and certainly a cake walk for a T-1000.

And, I already told you where it shows that. T-3. Beginning of the movie.

It doesnt.

It does. You didn't see the film, I bet.

You're assumign they'd take it and simply just keep moving on. You think taht all this would do is slow them down when thats not even the case.

For a T-1000, yes. No problem. The only thing seen that could permanently harm the T-1000 was being dissolved in molten metal.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:30 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Im not saying that it cant mimic the suit. I know it could. However it couldnt mimic any of its weapons at all. As for this debate I am going to take a break from it as it's not worth going back and forth like this trying to prove something that can't be proved. I still say the Troops win. And you can say that the Termiantors win. Either way you can't prove me wrong as I cant prove you wrong.

I can certainly point you to the velocity of the energy rounds, the destruction those energy rounds show on screen, and the affect they have on humans and then what affect they have on the T-800s.

That can quite easily, provide all the evidence needed to prove that the energy weapons of Skynet are superior to the energy weapons of the Empire, no problem.

Things like that are not debatable.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:32 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I thought Terminators use Plasma weaponry.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:32 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Meh.

Skynet wins. Ha-Za

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:34 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I thought Terminators use Plasma weaponry.

Plasma would not be energy, then.

That would make their weapons superior, further still. Further proving my point of how durable they are. Me thinks that a blaster bolt would bounce right off of a T-800.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:35 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I could be wrong but in Terminator 1 didnt the T-800 ask for some kind of Plasma weapon from the gun shop?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:36 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

Thats it. so they DO have plasma weapons

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:38 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

but im done. Im convinced Skynet side won this debate. Im logging. See ya later

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:39 AM
Bouboumaster

The T-800 get destroyed easely. They resist ammos, big whoop, Stormtrooper shoot laser.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:02 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The T-800 get destroyed easely. They resist ammos, big whoop, Stormtrooper shoot laser.

No. Storm Troopers shoot blaster bolts. That's not a laser.

And the T-800 did not get destroyed easily.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:07 AM