KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

Avengers west coast issue 64...is sharing his power a feat? and what happened to stevie?...i know this question probaly was asked already but just to cure my interests...is there an answer? oh and this Juggernuat respect thread is interesting...has many useful feats

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 07:57 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

So has Cain lost the alternate reality Juggernaut power? A buddy of mine mentioned it was on wikipedia, and got me wondering if it was true. It was in the Thunderbolts section, but no issue number. Apparently he wanted to frolic in a field 'till the power ran out.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 12:32 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I haven't seen him in anything since the issue he got his powers back, since Thunderbolts got a whole new "Red" cast with Rulk, Elektra, Agent Venom, Punisher, and Deadpool.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 05:57 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

(please log in to view the image)

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi.../news/?a=109081

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=56191

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/n...-j/1100-150060/

quote:
This story has two leads, Colossus and Cain Marko, two very different men that have possessed the power of the Juggernaut before, and who have both suffered for it," reveals Amazing X-Men writer Christopher Yost. "When we catch up with Cain, he’s still big and somewhat strong, but nowhere near to what he was with the Juggernaut’s power. But he’s turned his back on the supervillain — it’s brought him nothing but trouble. He’s found peace. And that’s when the Gem comes back of course." The arc - titled "The Once And Future Juggernaut" - wil see a number of other characters vying for the mantle as well.

I liked reading this part:
quote:
In a way it's like Cain's an addict who's been living clean and sober and the call of Cyttorak is his first major temptation?

Yeah. He's tasted that power... he's got the chance to get it back. He can become one of, if not the, most physically powerful people on the planet again

I decided to put this in the revamped thread since Knowsbleed put some effort into it.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 01:09 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Shit better be good....

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 01:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Interesting I will need to pick this up.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 02:09 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Didn't Cyttorak say Cain was worthless once? I recall him saying Colossus was his favorite avatar once.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 03:27 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Cyttorak say Cain was worthless once? I recall him saying Colossus was his favorite avatar once.

Yep

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...-cyttorak_2.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 04:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

AMAZING X-MEN #17
CHRISTOPHER YOST & CRAIG KYLE (w)
JORGE FORNES (A/C)
THE ONCE AND FUTURE JUGGERNAUT 3 of 4
• Sure, the Juggernaut is bad. But what’s the worst case scenario of possessing that power? You’re about to see.
• “Unstoppable” takes on a whole new meaning as someone finally gets their hands on Cyttorak’s gem.
• The X-Men have fallen. The Juggernaut rises. Bring a change of underwear.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 11:59 PM
carver9

When does issue 1 come out?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 12:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I bet it's J. Jonah Jameson.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 12:07 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Well...

AMAZING X-MEN #18
CHRISTOPHER YOST (w) • JORGE FORNES (A)
Cover by Jorge Fornes
THE ONCE AND FUTURE JUGGERNAUT 4 of 4
• A new Juggernaut has been chosen, and the Earth will tremble. Colossus stands alone against his or her power… or does he?
• What has happened to Cain Marko?
• Victory has a price.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Well, maybe there is still a small chance it'll be Cain. I got to admit, I'd rather it not be a she. Although I would not mind seeing how they would design her. But with the little appearances by a true Juggernaut, I want it to be Cain.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 07:45 PM
KingD19

Just give Cain his powers back. He's earned them after the deCades of bullshit he's been put through.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 07:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Sounds retarded...
I agree with D.thumb up

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 07:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That pretty much confirms it's gonna be a chick Juggernaut.

Just f#cking great.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:22 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Just give Cain his powers back. He's earned them after the deCades of bullshit he's been put through.

I agree with you 100%. It wouldn't be so bad that the power was past around every so often, but the lack of appearances leave me wanting the true Juggernaut back. Cain will always be that character. When Hulk loses his power and/or another character gets a Hulk powerup, you know Banner is going to return shortly after. With Juggs, it'll be decades like you said.

I'll will be surprised if the new Juggernaut is a female. They just did that to Thor, I hope this will not translate here.

I'm ready for some old school ass-kicking, courtesy of Cain Marko...The Juggernaut.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:30 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I hope it's not a chick as well but I have feeling it will be and I do agree that Cain Marko should be the Juggernaut. I wonder why Colossus has to stand alone? I bet Colossus and Cain team up to fight the new Juggy. Wanna take bets?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:36 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Maybe they'll team up and Cain ends up taking the power for good.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:46 PM
KingD19

I can see them making Nu-Juggernaut a chick just to appease the growing female masses. But Cain and Colossus teaming up would be badass.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:07 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I can't wait for previews to start coming out for this.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:24 PM