KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » LOTR character backgrounds

LOTR character backgrounds
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I'm sure Ush can fit you in, Lily. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Thanks a bunch! *Waits patiently* smile

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:46 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Here it is Evy. smile

William Took -- A hobbit archer from the Shire. (genral zink)

Andorial -- An Elven Mage, experienced with electricity, who travels around Middle-Earth. (rusky)

Aniica Woodland -- An Silvan Elven healer who joined the Fellowship in a Cardolan camp. (Aniica Woodland)

Anglomir -- A warrior from Gondor with an ancestral sword. (Bespin Bart)

Finuvien -- An Silvan Elven Mage, experienced with water, who also wields a bow. (narcil)

Zeratul -- A Half-Elven who has accepted his human heritage in Gondor. (Fire)

Aranui -- A Dunadan, highly revered in both Gondor and the Fellowship. (Mah)

Talin -- A Dwarf from Darud-Mor, a smaller mine, and good with an axe. (Captain REX)

Palanfirith -- An Elven Ranger who is trained in using a bow and knives. (Fitch)

Vardalain -- A Noldor Elven healer from Rivendell, who also uses a bow and light armor. (Dexx)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Also, you might have to wait awhile, Lily. Ush is not on currently.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:59 PM
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

That's fine with me! Gives me some time to think up a bio, if accepted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 07:17 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good. smile

So we have 2 new faces for the end of this game and for next game, Evy and Lily. Very cool. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 07:34 PM
Dexx
wingless

god..that was one LOOOONG battle

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 07:37 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Excellent! New player, welcome Lily, please, feel free to make up a character (character creation thread should be nearby) and post it here! PM me if you have any questions. Evy, I shall shortly update you on why you are at Fornost-Erain.

Dexx, you it was. LOTR lends itself to large fights- but there were only about 250 beings total in that scrap. When it comes to doing a battle as large as Helm's Deep- and believe me, there are battles LARGER than that coming!- I may have to dedicate an entire story to it. Oooooh!

We seem to have lost track of Andorial, Zeratul and even Palanfirith lately. But we still have a good number of players! More than enough, and with two new recruits we are blessed!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Lily! You joined! YAY!!!!
Thanks a whole bunch, Rex, that was helpful stick out tongue

Ush, Lily and Nostie are going to be friends at the RPG... if possible stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:01 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh blimey. I hope Lily gets her background in fast, I was putting you in the game tonight, Evy!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Name: Firiel Minow
Sex: Female
Race: Half-Elf
Job: Warrior

Appearance: Possesses features of both elves and mortal. Shoulder length dirty-blonde hair, with light blue eyes that stand out as her most valuable feature. Being rather short for an elf, it allows her to move swifty in battles, becoming an un-easy target. Clothed in comfortable gear. Dark green pants and a lighter shade of green top for camouflage. Wears an emerald ring for good luck, given to her by her elven mother.

Personality: When on duty, quite strict and overpowering, even for a woman. Her stubborness is one of her weakest traits because of her having to take orders to those above her rank. Off duty, she's calm and patient, and enjoys spending time with others. Her optimism is often contagious, allowing her to make new friends wherever she may be.

History: Her mother, Etelieth, was a respected lady in Rivendell, married to a male elf. Then, Etelieth met Firiel’s father, a swordsman, whose name was Artamir. They fell in love immediately. Unfortunately, she already had a family. The elf community didn’t approve of Nostariel’s and Firiel's birth -they were twins. After Artamir was banished from Rivendell, they and her mother weren’t welcome. He died in the battle soon after that. Etelieth tought her daughter's how to use the sword, then died from grief, and they were left alone with a father them. When they grew up, they decided to leave Rivendell, after a big fight with their father that left Nostariel with that scar. They are now wandering around Middle-Earth, searching for a home and a family. They have lived everywhere, but nothing made them stay in a place permanently.

Weapons: Carries a light blade around at all times, which belonged to her mother when she fought in past battles. She also has small daggers tucked into her boots for extra protection.

Sorry it took me so long! I dug up an old character of mine. I hope this is alright!! If not, tell me and I'll edit it asap.smile
P.S. I stuck our frienship in there, Evy. stick out tongue

Don't feel sorry for me.

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 17th, 2003 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:11 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

There's her bio... If it's approved, can we both be put in the game tonight? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:15 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Would it irritate you two if you were sisters? Don;t worry about it if it means too much background changing, only it would reduce the amount of Elf/Human liasions going on, which the Tolkien purists could already go on at me about....

Either way I shall get you both in ASAP. Background is just fine, Lily. Now, have you read the story background thread? It is important that you do as the setting is 1000 years before the films.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, and yeah, Lily, do you have any preference as to which kind of Elf your mother was?

And would you rather come from Rivendell, Lorien or the Grey Havens?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:19 PM
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

That's fine, Ush!! Great idea! Evy, change yours first, and I'll build mine around yours. stick out tongue

Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:20 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

We don't mind. Wait, we'll talk about it on MSN about the changes at the background and we'll both edit.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are on MSN? Add me! Add me! It is how I keep in touch with most of my RPers.

In case you did not see it on the last page, Lily...

"Oh, and yeah, Lily, do you have any preference as to which kind of Elf your mother was?

And would you rather come from Rivendell, Lorien or the Grey Havens?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:26 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Add you how? What your MSN adress?

I answer on behalf of Lily: Mother will be a sindarin elf, and Lily from Rivendell.

I'm changing the bios atm, but I can't seem to edit my post... messed It says:

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 60 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator, or one of the moderators to make alterations on your message.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's on my profile. Or PM me your MSN name. Also PM me how you want stuff edited and I shall do it.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 15th, 2003 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:40 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Ok, I will do both stick out tongue
Lily says she tried it from your profile but it didn't work... messed

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:47 PM