KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Gol D. Roger VS Sage of The Six Paths

Gol D. Roger VS Sage of The Six Paths
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big Man
Okay let's put Enel to the test
Enel vs Itachi :Enel gets burned to crisp
Enel vs Kisame :Enel drowns
Enel vs Tobi :Enel gets sucked into tobi's pocket dimension
Enel vs Hiruzen Sarutobi :Enel ends up in the shingami's stomach

OP chars are like gorillas who can break human bone like toothpics if they get close
whereas naruto characters are the humans who are smart enough to not to let the gorilla get close and just shoot him dead from a distance
You're out of your mind.

You could not have chosen an easier OP character for me to support, you just chose one of my favorites and one of the most powerful.

Enel can bust out casual attacks that are more powerful than Kirins, said casual attacks would vaporise Itachi. Susano'o could arguably block El Thors, but Susano'o drains Itachi, and with Enel's powerset it is well within Enel's power to play keep-away until it drops.

Kisame is a water type, Enel uses El Thor, it's super effective!

Tobi's attack requires getting right next to Enel and becoming tangible. Which is actually a sort of bad idea, considering Enel happens to have a body made of ****ing lightning, that he can use with a thought. He could electrocute Tobi, or knock him back with a thunderclap by heating the air around him.

Hiruzen? What, seriously? Hiruzen showed absolutely nothing that doesn't point towards "One-shot by an El Thor".

... I find the statement at the end of your post ironic. If that is true, why use Enel as your example, aka, one of the most powerful ranged fighters in the series?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 07:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Also on the subject of Enel vs Tobi, Enel is perfectly designed to counter Tobi trying to warp him due to Enel having Mantra, which gives him precognition. Precognition + faster speed + superior reflexes + powerful attacks = Dead Tobi.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 07:34 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well if Rikkudo's feats are specified further, he would bethe strongest character in the HST escentially because he could do whatever the **** he wanted to do.

Roger was killed by mortal men though, and was also dying of illness no expression

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 07:56 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Goku was dying of illness, your argument is invalid.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 07:58 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Goku's illness>>>Roger's illness.

Beside's Roger was killed by mortal men

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 08:01 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Those two guys at the guillotines are by powerscaling the most powerful characters in One Piece.

Trufax.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 08:06 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Some people forget that Haki users have precog, so adding that to absolutely superior reflexes makes it so the advantages some abilities might give Naruto characters in certain matches are rendered moot.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Goku's illness>>>Roger's illness.

Beside's Roger was killed by mortal men

Goku had gods that resurrected people and future tech, Gol was a hunted man who lived in a primitive era from our standards, a very basic sickness could be lethal at Gol's era.

I should make a "adamantium bullet" vs DBz thread stick out tongue

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 08:30 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
You're out of your mind.

You could not have chosen an easier OP character for me to support, you just chose one of my favorites and one of the most powerful.

Hiruzen? What, seriously? Hiruzen showed absolutely nothing that doesn't point towards "One-shot by an El Thor".

Indeed.

Biased.

I know right? Even funnier was Hiruzen's method of "winning" against Enel. It amounts to suicide bombing.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 08:40 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Bentley
Goku had gods that resurrected people and future tech, Gol was a hunted man who lived in a primitive era from our standards, a very basic sickness could be lethal at Gol's era.

I should make a "adamantium bullet" vs DBz thread stick out tongue

Well Goku's illness was deadly enough to kill a otherwise healthy Super Saiyan. Poor hygene make Gol Roger even more pitiful smile

Do it!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 09:40 PM
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes, that is absolutely what would happen.

shifty

Sarcasm,my arch nemesis mad

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 10:22 AM
The Big Man is currently offline Click here to Send The Big Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Big Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

Originally posted by NemeBro
You're out of your mind.

Enel can bust out casual attacks that are more powerful than Kirins, said casual attacks would vaporise Itachi. Susano'o could arguably block El Thors, but Susano'o drains Itachi, and with Enel's powerset it is well within Enel's power to play keep-away until it drops.

Kisame is a water type, Enel uses El Thor, it's super effective!

Tobi's attack requires getting right next to Enel and becoming tangible. Which is actually a sort of bad idea, considering Enel happens to have a body made of ****ing lightning, that he can use with a thought. He could electrocute Tobi, or knock him back with a thunderclap by heating the air around him.

... I find the statement at the end of your post ironic. If that is true, why use Enel as your example, aka, one of the most powerful ranged fighters in the series?

Dude just think about it
Itachi and Enel meet at the battle place,Itachi points a finger at enel,enel looks at the finger *Game Over*
Or set the entire environment on fire with amaterasu enel will eventually get caught in it

Kisame turned an entire forest into a dome of water when he only had 30% of his chakra imagine how much much water he can make at 100%

Tobi has thaousands of tricks up his sleeve and he can use izanagi if something doesn't go his way

for the last i didn't choose enel the aura angel did

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 10:42 AM
The Big Man is currently offline Click here to Send The Big Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Big Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Itachi: Probably not. Burst into lightning, the flames scatter. Or blitz. Genjutstu would be better nub.

Kisame: If Enel sits and wait, yeah. He is faster than Kisame though so could easily blitz.

Tobi: If he could grab him. Grabbing lightning might hurt(though he does have chakra absorbing, which might be able to absorb it if DF power=chakra but that's a whole other can of worms).

Sarutobi: LOL.

Si. Well, the first part anyway. If the Gorilla is like 5 times faster than you though, you don't stand a chance even if you're far smarter.

Horses are 10 times stronger than humans and 10 times faster, But i still don't see horses taking over the world in the near future stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 10:46 AM
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

Give sasori a rubber puppet and he'll show enel what for
hell, even Hidan and Kakuzu can fight enel to a standstill

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 10:49 AM
Bentley
Seitei

How in hell is Kakuzu stalemating Enel? That's ridiculous.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 10:50 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

Originally posted by Bentley
How in hell is Kakuzu stalemating Enel? That's ridiculous.

It's simple, sunny boy

Hidan is immortal, he can only be beaten if his limbs are severed so he can run around and distract enel then kakuzu can use his water release heart to drown him. and also kakuzu has a lightning release heart (which is naturally immune to it's own element) which can act as a sheild

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 12:13 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Against someone with precog and incredibly high physical abilities I see none of that working, even ignoring the speed advantage that Enel has in both human and lighting form.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 03:13 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Horses are 10 times stronger than humans and 10 times faster, But i still don't see horses taking over the world in the near future stick out tongue

One Piece characters are not horses(except for the Zoan's but whatever). They are smart enough to be able to use their abilities to conquer the world.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 04:37 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

^that horse thing was joke dude

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 05:46 PM
Bentley
Seitei

^that horse thing was joke dude

Horse hater.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 06:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Guys, quit horsing around and get back on topic.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 07:01 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote