KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Thief
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

That much is fairly apparent. These are Trade Federation battle droids. Think on a simpler scale- if the droids aren't independent, which they aren't, then whoever is in command of security for the bank must be in control of them.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, I'd like to try and sneak into the 'Cargo Entrance' door

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:58 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The battle droids stop you almost immediately.

"Where do you think you're going?" one asks. "This is a restricted area!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 05:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

"sorry, thought i saw something" i say quickly, turning away and getting as far away as possible. ok, hm are there sewer grates?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:42 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The battle droids let you go.

Yes, there are plenty. Going to take a look down there?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:17 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Yes, but I'd like to wait until night and wear my stealth/thief uniform when i go under. I'd also like to bring my lightsaber

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Waiting out the rest of the day, then! You do not have much of a time constrain, so you spend that time readying your things.

Quick question- what color is your lightsaber?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:25 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

black, i used a special crystal i found on my home world

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Noted.

Night falls on Muunilinst. From your hotel room, you watch as Harnadan lights up below you. Spotlights pointed up the sides of ever building illuminate the massive towers. Even the Central Bank is lit up.

Time for your venture into the sewers. Whereabouts are you going to enter them?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:08 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

I'd like to get to the closest one to the bank, without being totally given away, noting about the direction and distance i need to go to be under the bank

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There is a manhole located a few streets over from the bank that you feel comfortable entering, as it is mostly empty. You can describe entering anyway you like, but the sewers themselves are stereotypically dank and musty. You will need to trudge through murky waste water...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:28 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

crap, can i use my lightsaber for light? so i can see allittle

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Certainly. With the familiar snap and hiss, your lightsaber flicks on. Because it is black, it only emits a pake white light. It is enough to see by.

You head toward where the bank should be. It takes a few twists and turns but your intuitive nature assists you in choosing the right path.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 05:14 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok, what do i see underneath the bank?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You pick your way through the sewers for the short distance that it is.

Underneath the bank, you find yourself in a tunnel where the Central Bank's refuse is deposited into the sewer system. Elevated walkways line the edge of the sewers as the water is deeper here; you move up onto the walkways to avoid the murky sewage. As it is night, not much is being flushed down, but that is not really what you were checking anyway.

More battle droids are stationed in the sewer tunnel along these walkways. About ten. They are led by a larger battle droid, a model you haven't seen before, a Super Battle Droid.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 08:17 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

mmm... very interesting. Do i have some sort of comm link with my robot X12?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Sure. Comms aren't working all that great in the sewers, though.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 06:51 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

ok, i'd like to pull back and go back to the surface and scout out the bank again for night time gaurds/secuirity

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 01:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Out of the sewers. It takes some time to get out of the sewers, avoiding the battle droid patrols, so it is very early morning by the time you get to the bank.

At the bank, you see the battle droids maintaining their night watch, guardians that do not sleep or move away. You are unsure how you will get past them when you make the heist. You want to be subtle, after all.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 06:50 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Ok. i'd like to back track to the hotel and search on the computer for nearby droid maintinance shops

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 09:33 PM