KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Full Potential Anakin vs Mace Windu and Yoda

Full Potential Anakin vs Mace Windu and Yoda
Started by: bitchboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

No one truly knows how strong Anakin would have become..

Master Windu/Master Yoda 9/10 ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 09:33 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No one truly knows how strong Anakin would have become..
Twice as powerful as Sidious ever was, according to Lucas.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Master Windu/Master Yoda 9/10 ftw
Doubt it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawtsauce
SVHS #21

I haven't had anything to do with Star Wars for like a year and I decide to log onto this site and the first thing I see is Full Potential Anakin vs _____

Well, from what I understand, Anakin was the chosen one. Now the chosen one is supposed to be the strongest Jedi ever or something amongst the lines of that. Lets try this in a different yet similar situation:

I'm gonna say Anakin is Bruce Lee, Yoda is Chuck Norris, and Mace Windu is Jackie Chan. Bruce Lee is the chosen one of martial arts. Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan are great martial artists, just like how Mace Windu and Yoda are great Jedi. Two great practitioners of their art vs the best of the best.

So who wins? Can't really answer that. We've never seen Anakin's full potential, only heard of it. I heard Bruce Lee once caught a bullet. Does that make it true? Of course not.

Another similar situation - Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan. Darth Maul could beat both one on one, but two average Jedi vs one good Sith Apprentice is a different story.

Full Potential Anakin supposedly could beat Mace and Yoda one on one. But like I said above, two legendary Jedi vs the supposed best of the best is a different story. Mace and Yoda win. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan win. Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan win (you can replace that with two other great martial artists if you want, I only picked these two cause they were all I could think of).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Hawtsauce a Private Message Find more posts by Hawtsauce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Woo coherence!

I think you'll like it here (assuming you enjoy battling stupidity as a recreational activity).

Seriously, it is great to see someone competent join. (Makes me miss Enyalus.)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Oooh I recognize that name. Enyalus. Enyalus...

Enya. Lord of the Rings. Saruman. Count Dooku. Star Wars. This place...

eek!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 08:18 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Originally posted by Hawtsauce
Another similar situation - Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan. Darth Maul could beat both one on one, but two average Jedi vs one good Sith Apprentice is a different story.

Well actually, the novel makes it clear that Maul was superior to the both of them, and there was nothing they could do to him (Maul). Ob1 just got lucky in the end after catching Maul off guard by tapping into the darkside.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paul McCartney
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace solos.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 04:39 PM
Click here to Send Paul McCartney a Private Message Find more posts by Paul McCartney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Anakin was suppossed to be what Luke is in FOTJ - maybe more powerful so IMO he could defeat both.

War Doctor

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

all sorts of activities up in hur.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

Anakin at full potential was confirmed by Lucas himself if reached would become twice as powerful as sidious. He would destroy yoda and mace.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 08:00 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

We have seen a double power multiplier in Star Wars before. Anakin does that comparison between his fight with Dooku during AoC and the one in RotS. I believe Dooku could've handled two Anakin of the caliber shown in AoC with relative ease. He was jobbing against Anakin at theb beginning of their second fight, but I still think Dooku was very likely to be defeated.

Based on that, while it's conceivable that Anakin could handle both fighters, I believe Yoda to be individually stronger than Palpatine, so even at 2x power he would still be a threat. Not an easy battle for either side, but I think Anakin would fail due to being overconfident most of the time.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Full-Potential Anakin bodied the Son and Daughter at the same time. He no-diffs this team.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Anakin stomps with little effort, yeah.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote