KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides

Kingdom Hearts: The Darksides
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soto was above Megan ready to slam down on her. He hoped she would not see him coming.

The Dark Raith let out a blood curling scream that echoed through the woods when he was hit. It appeared in front of Fallen, mouth wide open ready to swallow her whole.

Soto heard the screech. "Yuri that's gotta be the Raith. " Soto quickly changed course and ran towards the noise...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:31 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

The Raith was an incredible hideous-looking creature. It sprang out of the forest clearing and landed in front of Fallen. Blood trickled down both of its legs from Fallen's dark aura spells. The smell of rotton cheese was a componding effect, and Adamaska's nose twitched violently. He steeled himself though, and fired a Firaga spell straight into the creature's gut

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:41 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
Hunter was above Megan ready to slam down on her. He hoped she would not see him coming.

The Dark Raith let out a blood curling scream that echoed through the woods when he was hit. It appeared in front of Fallen, mouth wide open ready to swallow her whole.

Hunter heard the screech. "Yuri that's gotta be the Raith. " Hunter quickly changed course and ran towards the noise...

^fixt big grin

Fallen Slammed her blade into the monsters head, it did't even make a scratch, the Raith slammed his head into Fallen causing her to fly up, it opened its mouth ready to swallow her. She twisted her body landing on top of his head, the Raith started to buck her. "Help me!" she was being tossed all over holding for dear life.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:44 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Dark Raith absorbed the firaga spell and his whole body turned red. Letting go of Fallen, It let out a roar and dissapeared. It reappeared behind Adamaska opening it's t-rex like mouth and spitting out a barrage of fireballs.

Hunter arrived just to see Adamaska being hoarded by fireballs. "I see you found the monster. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:45 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

"You don't say," Adamaska replied to Hunter. He rolled out of the way of the Raith's biting lunge. The creature's head slammed into the ground, and Adamaska stood back up and slammed his keyblade into the Raith's skull.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:53 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

((try not to defeat it so fast and easily Moscow))The Raith yelled in pain. It wriggles it's head around like a fish out of water. Adamaskas keyblade flew into a tree in the opposite direction. The Raith swiped Adamaska out of the way and lunged for Megan and Hunter. "He seems highly tolerable in other words his defense is high. We have to use brains for this one. " Hunter pickEd Megan up and hoisted them out of the way. "You OK?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:59 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Apparently a splitting of the skull was quite useless. The Raith simply chucked the keyblade out and then swiped the young man into the woods. Adamaska slammed into a tree and was dazed for a few minutes.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:05 AM
starryknight

((Fallen is with Hunter, Adamaska, and yuri >.> ))

"Yeah, I'm okay just a little cut," her arm was bleeding from being tossed to the ground. Fallen looked up at Hunter she had never been carried by a boy, "umm...I'm okay," she got up quickly.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:24 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Dark Raith lunged at Hunter, mouth wide open.

Hunter easily jumped out of the way staring at the Raiths throat. The Dark Raiths long black tongue raced after him. Hunter knew he couldn't dodge in the air. He summoned his keyblade and severed the tongue just in time. He landed next to Adamaska. "Looking at it's throat I have seen a red ballon type object. I figure if that's in his throat he may use it to breathe. What do you think?" the Dark Raith lunged for Fallen.

Soto summoned his keyblade and swung at Megan hoping to end the fight right then.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:26 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska shook his head to clear the dizziness. He looked to where Hunter indicated on the Raith. "We should hit that with a particularly strong spell." He saw the Raith lunge for Fallen. "Hit that spot, Hunter!" Adamaska raced to Fallen and pulled her aside of the nasty lunge.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:38 AM
starryknight

Fallen swiped her keyblade out launching a powerful slash of darkness knocking the beast off coarse.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:39 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Raith fell and roared at Fallen. It dissapeared lurking around his prey. It was hissing around them. "Ok Guys Im going to paralyze it and you two hit it in the throat with a powerful spell. " The Raith Jumped above Adamaska appearing just before it made contact. "No!" Hunter screamed.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:43 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

The Raith came out of nowhere, and Adamaska was barely ready for it. The creature pounced him to the ground, but his keyblade managed to snag a deep wound in its side. The Raith wiggled its way off the blade, spilling noxious blood over Adamaska and then flung the young keybladist into a bush.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:50 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You OK?" Hunter jumped over to Fallen yelling down at Adamaska. He smiled at Fallen. "This thing is gonna give us problems" The Raith went to finish Adamaska by shooting fireballs at the bush.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:07 AM
starryknight

"Damn it!" Fallen ran after Adamaska to help him. "Are you alright?" she helped the much taller boy up. "Wait if this thing changes to the element that its hit with then maybe we can hit it with its opposite element to damage it."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:10 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Of course, guess I was over thinking." Hunter fired a blizzara spell at the Raith. "Try to combine a firaga and making Firaja spell when it adapts to the blizzard. " The Raith was unbalanced. It jumped at Hunter now covered in white. "Now!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:15 AM
starryknight

"I don't have element spells, but I'll distract him." she cast a gravity spell over the monster making it impossible for it too move.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:17 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Adamaska steadied himself. He focused intently on the plan and then combined a Firaga spell into the mix. The fire magic splattered across the Raith's ice-covered frame stumbling the beast from striking Hunter and making it scream out in great pain.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:20 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Raith started to disolve into black prices that floated in the air then a puff of white smoke appeared on a tree branch. "Good job my students, that was great showmanship of teamwork now I'm sure you all want to eat and rest so let's go. And don't worry it's on me. " Master Zon led his students to the mess hall were the masters servent prepared a marvelous feast. "Eat up, you have a big day ahead of you tommorow. " *these kids are actually strong, this might be a problem"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:26 AM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

"Ah, good, haven't eaten in a while," Adamaska said out loud. His stomach rumbled a bit after that, and bits of Raith flesh peeled off his skin. He also smelled like rotton cheese.

At least the others smelled like it, too.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:31 AM