KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Mangog vs. Tyrant (depowered)

Classic Mangog vs. Tyrant (depowered)
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

My gut says Tyrant, and I'm familiar with both. I don't have a strong opinion here, but it's also not coming from a place of ignorance.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 02:25 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

I have been looking and as far as I can tell, aside from the blast down his throat, (sorry, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth), Mangog has never been shown to be injured or damaged.
I don't think that can be said for Tyrant.
Now, when you consider this fact, along with the level of battles and opponents Mangog has faced, it looks bad for Tyrant.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 02:27 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sundipped
Neither Thor or Mangog is beating Tyrant.

Thor is not beating him but Mangog will be.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 08:32 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Tyrant.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 09:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Classic Mangog wins!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 09:24 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I don't see how Tyrant would even harm Mangog especially if Mangog is feeding off of negative energy of Tryant.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 09:32 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by h1a8
I don't see how Tyrant would even harm Mangog especially if Mangog is feeding off of negative energy of Tryant.
Do you know who Tyrant is ?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 03:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you know who Tyrant is ?

Yeah someone that Mangog will beat. The fact that Silver Age Mangog hasn't been hurt physically from the outside and the fact that Mangog will get even stronger in this fight (he feeds off negative energy) means that you don't read comics.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 04:18 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When was Silver Age Mangog defeated by Thor?

And Thor certainly has the capabilities to defeat the depowered Tyrant. It's not going to happen under any normal circumstances but he has the power necessary most definitely.

You must be joking? Thor wouldn't defeat DP Tyrant, no way no how. I can't even believe you think he has the slighest chance. Thor wauld get ran over in a matter of two or three blows at the most.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 05:03 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by h1a8
Yeah someone that Mangog will beat. The fact that Silver Age Mangog hasn't been hurt physically from the outside and the fact that Mangog will get even stronger in this fight (he feeds off negative energy) means that you don't read comics.
Tyrant is more powerful and Mangog was never unbeatable despite you believing so. Tyrant's showings are far more impressive.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 05:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Tyrant is more powerful and Mangog was never unbeatable despite you believing so. Tyrant's showings are far more impressive.
Mangog has never been beaten. Only bfr'd.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 04:10 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog has never been beaten. Only bfr'd.
False.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 04:15 AM
guy222
With my gal

DP T

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 04:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Mangog. Even if you disagree you can't disagree that Mangog would get even stronger by feeding off of Tyrant's negative emotions.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:30 AM
Horrificus

False.
And?
How is it false?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:33 AM
quanchi112
Disney

And?
How is it false?
Because Mangog has been defeated by other means.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:34 AM
Horrificus

Because Mangog has been defeated by other means.
Can you tell me or show me what you mean?

All I know of are BFR and cutting him off from his power source.
He has not been defeated in combat.

And the SECOND time that Odin cut him off from his power, as a last resort, it actually killed Odin, while Mangog got away, depowered.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Can you tell me or show me what you mean?

All I know of are BFR and cutting him off from his power source.
He has not been defeated in combat.
Thor blast in the mouth for a severe case of strep throat.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:41 AM
Stoic
Avenger

That wasn't Silver Age Mangog though.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:49 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Thor gets in that flurry, blasts Mangog in the mouth with anti-force, and he is still alive.
Thor knocks him off the cliff. Caption says something like, he seems to fall forever, and the antiforce can be seen in the fissure.
Thor immediately takes off after Thanos.

Thor even says "Begone" and sends him over the cliff, hoping he will be buried by the blast.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2012 05:49 AM