KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Bayonetta

Kratos v.s. Bayonetta
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dev10n
OK so lightning is significantly weaker on GoW ive been trying to tell them that its nothing to brag or boast about AT ALL

You misunderstand DP, he's telling you, boyo, that lightning in gameplay cannot be the speed of real lightning or players cannot react to it.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 04:16 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Someone does not grasp the concept of gameplay mechanics.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 04:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL someone doesnt understand the concept of contradictions at first it was that fast now its not GTFO of here with the fanboyism

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 04:20 AM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

LOL someone doesnt understand the concept of contradictions at first it was that fast now its not GTFO of here with the fanboyism

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 04:22 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Billy, what are you talking about?

What do I look like, a Scot-Korean? No contradiction here.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 04:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Last edited by dev10n on Jun 14th, 2010 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 04:25 AM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heythere,Honey

2nd page made me laugh hard.

Kratos has sex with Bayo's corpse anyway.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 06:58 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

THEY THINK MAKING SHIT UP MAKES THEM LOOK COOL THEY PROBABLY MASTURBATE THINKING OF KRATOS ****ING FANBOY HOMOS LOL

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:05 AM
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
1 miles = 1.609344 KM
3700 x 1.6 = 5920 KM = 5 920 000 m/s

Guess what, your number is FASTER than 60 000 meters per second.
LOL THAT CALCULATOR IS PRETTY HANDY LOL

Last edited by dev10n on Jun 14th, 2010 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:07 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by NemeBro
Billy, what are you talking about?

What do I look like, a Scot-Korean? No contradiction here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bVhPEwXfnk

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:38 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
1 miles = 1.609344 KM
3700 x 1.6 = 5920 KM = 5 920 000 m/s

Guess what, your number is FASTER than 60 000 meters per second.
LMFAO i just noticed where you got this information WIKIPEDIA LMAFO you know wikipedia can be edited and has many inconsistices

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:40 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Anything on the internet "can be edited". That's not a valid reason to toss out a source.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 07:47 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Anything on the internet "can be edited". That's not a valid reason to toss out a source.
Bra if you not smart enough to see their lying your a Kratos fanboy anyway on page two i posted correct answer can commonly be found in your science books KIDS DONT LISTEN TO GUYS LIKE THIS WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A VALID SOURCE FOR INFORMATION

Last edited by dev10n on Jun 14th, 2010 at 08:03 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 08:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Dev, calm down, there's no need to throw a tantrum right now.

We usually disreguard gameplay mechanics here, simply because it scales down the level of the feat for player conveniance, thats what Nemebro was trying to tell you.

#2: Yes, Wiki's are generally not an accepted source because ANYONE can edit it and it has poor quality control. However, Screampaste usually does his own calculations, he backs his stuff up with proof.

I don't see whats with all the hostility in this place lately...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 08:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Dev, calm down, there's no need to throw a tantrum right now.

We usually disreguard gameplay mechanics here, simply because it scales down the level of the feat for player conveniance, thats what Nemebro was trying to tell you.

#2: Yes, Wiki's are generally not an accepted source because ANYONE can edit it and it has poor quality control. However, Screampaste usually does his own calculations, he backs his stuff up with proof.

I don't see whats with all the hostility in this place lately...
STFU he didnt do that calculation you dumbass you can see it on wikipedia how can you tell if he calculates things himself unless your in the room with him dont be fooled by fanboyism they have influence over the weak minded bandwagon type

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 08:39 AM
Darkstorm Zero

STFU he didnt do that calculation you dumbass you can see it on wikipedia how can you tell if he calculates things himself unless your in the room with him dont be fooled by fanboyism they have influence over the weak minded bandwagon type

Calm down kid and listen to me okay? I've been here a long... long time, and I've known Screampaste for a while now. he's not one to throw out random numbers from some wiki unless he knows what they mean. I can assure you he does. Why? because I concur with the figures. Plus, he's done calcs before.

I'm the last person to "jump on a bandwagon", and you can ask anyone where of this.

It's up to you wether or not you beleive anyone, or accept their evidence, I'm just trying to prevent you from breaking the rules and getting warned or banned before you've got a feel for this place. You are still very new here afterall.

I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Jun 14th, 2010 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:03 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm down kid and listen to me okay? I've been here a long... long time, and I've known Screampaste for a while now. he's not one to throw out random numbers from some wiki unless he knows what they mean. I can assure you he does. Why? because I concur with the figures. Plus, he's done calcs before.

I'm the last person to "jump on a bandwagon", and you can ask anyone where of this.

It's up to you wether or not you beleive anyone, or accept their evidence, I'm just trying to prevent you from breaking the rules and getting warned or banned before you've got a feel for this place. You are still very new here afterall.

I'll leave it at that.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:14 AM
Darkstorm Zero

*snippit*

Okay, I tried to be nice.... Now I'm reporting you for flamming, trolling and spam.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:15 AM
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, I tried to be nice.... Now I'm reporting you for flamming, trolling and spam.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
LOL SO **** YOU

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:20 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Ugh.... I honestly don't have the time to deal with ignorant nub trolls.... I'm going to go get dinner.... In 2 posts you've proven you don't have a place here, so I hope that one of the globals scorches you from my screen. And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 09:25 AM