KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTON- Song of Remembrance

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTON- Song of Remembrance
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

Alek gets his pistol out and hides it behind his back as he casually walks in "Yo, can I help you guys?" He looks around for his band mates and other possible nasties.

(What sort of feeling is he getting from these people?)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 01:23 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There is no sign of your friends. Before you are two Karkarvan security guards in standard black uniforms- average grunts, you'd say, by the look of them. The third man is pale and thin, wearing a gray uniform with a peaked cap. All have pistols strapped their sides.

The gray uniformed man smiles. He makes you uncomfortable.

"Are you Alek?" he asks pleasantly.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 12:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Using all the persuasion at his disposal Alek smiles and says "No, as a matter of fact I've come here hoping to see him about some personal business before he leaves!" He reveals the pistol in a relaxed manner "If you get what I mean."

He looks at them a bit sterner

"Now if you gents don't mind would you enlighten me as to your business with him, after all this could perhaps be of mutual benefit to us!"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:11 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Karkarvan guards draw their pistols when you show off yours. The man in gray just laughs and gestures for them to lower their weapons. They do so.

"Charming but untrue," the man says.

"Is this your man?" a guard asks.

"Yes," the man replies.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 06:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

He smiles "ha well, worth a try!" He keeps the pistol handy but lowered and pointing the ground in an un-threatening manner "Who are you and what do you want with me?"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 01:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Give me the pistol and we can discuss that," the man in gray says. "I promise no harm will come to you."

He holds out his hand.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:30 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

"Huh, yeah, born yesterday I was!" He levels the pistol at him again "How about I shoot your goons, break your arms, then pick your nose with the bones till you tell me what you want?"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 11:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The guards shift uncomfortably at the remark, but the uniformed man maintains his smile.

"A poor course of action, if you ask me," he says. He looks past you... and you become aware of the looming figure behind you. It stands just outside of the light encircling you and the guards and the man.

"Hand me your pistol or my associate will take it from you. Last warning. You can trust me."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 04:01 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Rah steps sideways to create a greater field of vision in order to keep and eye on his current targets and to bring in the 'looming' one into view.

"heheh, sorry; threats never did inspire trust in me! Tell me what you want and I'll consider coming peacefully. If not your associate can try to disarm me but I can assure you that you will lose some men this day if he does!"

He places his feet in a firm but ready-to-move stance. The gun trained on the nearest guard, the other hand is held out towards the new guy to maintain space.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 11:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The figure does not appear to be a guy, per se. He takes a step into the light, revealing a squat hairy body with a porcine face, snaggled with teeth and lined with scars. In his hand is something that looks like a whip's handle, but no whip.

"I can pardon the murders you just performed in that pub," the man says. "I need your help finding someone."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 06:35 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"okaaay then..." he shrugs and relaxes, the pistol lowers towards the floor but stays out "Why didn't you just say so? Why me? And what could a lowly singer in a band possibly do to help find your man?"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 07:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Questions that will be answered," the man says. "I am Agent Sri S'Nar of the Bureau of Undesirables and Immigration."

He offers his hand.

"My associate is Captain Rauk of the Osokan Hunter's Guild."

Something about both organizations sounds familiar to you, somehow. How is Rah's Savoir-Faire score?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:04 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Hmmm, he doesn't really have one per se but perhaps if you combine his intelligence and perception with a little bit of his lucky merit he might get the gist of things.

Personally though I think another fight is in order but that's just me and besides tackling an osokan without a sabre would be a might foolish...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 09:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Neither group you can remember anything about, then. You feel like you knew at some point.

Your instincts about taking on an Osokan with a blaster ring true. The porcine creature looks stocky enough to take a shot and keep going. Additionally, he is wearing specially-fitted blast armor.

"I request that you accompany us to the Bureau's Headquarters here on Karkarvos," Agent S'Nar says. "I will arrange for your friends to be transferred there. No doubt they have been apprehended by now. They will of be no use to me but I'm sure their well-being is very much in your interest, yes?"

He smiles unpleasantly.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 01:53 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Rah looks at the Osokan and sizes him up with a snear "Maybe later babes..." He turns back to Sri, holsters the pistol in his jacket and smiles as he raises his open hands and shrugs "Guess we'd better move then, however the pistol stays safe with me!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 03:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Fair enough."

S'Nar has a speeder that he took to get to your docking bay, and now all five of you pile into it. The Osokan is wary of you the entire drive over to the Bureau Headquarters, a tall black building amongst the squat structures of Karkarvos. Upon arrival, you notice more Osokans standing guard alongside generic Karkarvan security.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 03:59 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"So then, why me? What do I have that will help you find this guy you're looking for?" He asks as they travel.

"Nice place you've got here, feels cozy..."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 10:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Patience," S'Nar says to you.

"His kind doesn't have patience," the Osokan says in a low rumbling voice. S'Nar shoots him a glare.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 03:45 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"Ooh the big ass beauty can string some words together, mommy must be sooo proud!"

He sits back and looks at the building as they approach, mainly searching for possible escape routes should he need them.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 08:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Rauk snarls and reaches for a leather sheath on his back but S'Nar stops him.

It becomes apparent quickly that the Headquarters is awfully short on window. S'Nar walks you in past the guards at the front. They salute him and the Osokan Captain. Past the front door is a reception area that is one part dreary government office and one part (what will one day be known as) Imperial decor, like that of the Death Star. Polished black floors, gray walls, white lights in vertical patterns.

"What do you know about the Jedi Order?" S'Nar asks as you walk.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 06:13 AM