KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » master roshi vs kohona

master roshi vs kohona
Started by: cnorwood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cnorwood

master roshi vs kohona

master roshi walks into kohona, hes mad as hell because he got turned down by 1500 girls, hes out for blood, and he walks into the current kohona. this is master roshi at his strongest during the 22nd budokai and after, power level 139

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:24 PM
cnorwood is currently offline Click here to Send cnorwood a Private Message Find more posts by cnorwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Master Roshi could destroy all of Konoha in one attack.

He would have at least a good shot on taking on the entire Narutoverse.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cnorwood

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Master Roshi could destroy all of Konoha in one attack.

He would have at least a good shot on taking on the entire Narutoverse.

yea i was gonna put narutoverse, or akatsuki, but idk i stuck with kohona

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:31 PM
cnorwood is currently offline Click here to Send cnorwood a Private Message Find more posts by cnorwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

His energy projection abilities surpasses whatever resistance Konoha has to offer. But his physical attributes and general versatility doesn't really compare to the higher echelons.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:32 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

If he just gets to high ground he can just fire a kamehameha down capable of destroying the whole town.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:33 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cnorwood

Originally posted by Astner
His energy projection abilities surpasses whatever resistance Konoha has to offer. But his physical attributes and general versatility doesn't really compare to the higher echelons.

idk master roshi caught machine gun bullets with ease, his speed is incredible, with the after image technique, and idk i havent read dragonball in a while, but didnt he destroy a boulder with a punch

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:38 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Well his movement isn't that incredible since he ran a hundred meters in five seconds. That's twenty meters per second, 72 km/h or 45 mph. But his agility is somewhat impressive, though I'm still not sure it would suffice.

His durability is pretty low as well. Tao was taken out by a hand grenade and Roshi was considerably weaker.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:04 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cnorwood

Originally posted by Astner
Well his movement isn't that incredible since he ran a hundred meters in five seconds. That's twenty meters per second, 72 km/h or 45 mph. But his agility is somewhat impressive, though I'm still not sure it would suffice.

His durability is pretty low as well. Tao was taken out by a hand grenade and Roshi was considerably weaker.

tao was horribly outclassed by goku, and master roshi was even with goku at the tournament before, and got even stronger at the next tournament. with the speed roshi said he was out of practice, and it seems like he really wasnt trying, the after image would require way faster speeds then 45mph

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:18 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Tsunade whores herself out to Roshi and thus, he spares them all.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:19 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by cnorwood
tao was horribly outclassed by goku, and master roshi was even with goku at the tournament before, and got even stronger at the next tournament. with the speed roshi said he was out of practice, and it seems like he really wasnt trying, the after image would require way faster speeds then 45mph

Uh huh.

You do realize that Goku got significantly stronger between losing to Roshi and beating Tao, right?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 10:53 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cnorwood

Originally posted by King Kandy
Uh huh.

You do realize that Goku got significantly stronger between losing to Roshi and beating Tao, right?

after he beat tao, in the 22nd budokai, roshi max power had a power level of 180 when he was fighting with tien, tien and goku at the 22nd budokai had a power level of 180

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 11:26 PM
Letum Lettow

Wouldn't he just hit on Tsunade, Sakura or Hinata? I ain't even being a perve this time, its Roshi. It's what he does.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 11:36 PM
Letum Lettow is currently offline Click here to Send Letum Lettow a Private Message Find more posts by Letum Lettow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

He'd hit on every female in the village in a descending order of magnitude.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Tsunade whores herself out to Roshi and thus, he spares them all.

I don't recall her having such a personality, but hey, I can see it.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 11:41 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I don't recall her having such a personality, but hey, I can see it.

He reminds her of Jiraya, who had a Roshi personality. She'd surrender herself in seconds.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:08 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Ah, that makes more sense.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:09 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kamui.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:11 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cnorwood

Originally posted by Bentley
Kamui.

i dont think kakashis eye is fast enought to even look at roshi, but the kamui could get one of roshis after images

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:20 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by cnorwood
i dont think kakashis eye is fast enought to even look at roshi, but the kamui could get one of roshis after images

I think sharingan could see through the after image.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:33 AM
cnorwood

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I think sharingan could see through the after image.

which might be true, but do you really think that kakashi could follow master roshi, especially while doing the after image

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:38 AM
Letum Lettow

Kind og hard to use an eye related power when you can't turn your head or body fast enough to trakc the enemy. Also, eye snatching FTW!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 12:50 AM
Letum Lettow is currently offline Click here to Send Letum Lettow a Private Message Find more posts by Letum Lettow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote