KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!

We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Buffy raised her brow at the hybrid who had appeared before them and was throwing accustations left right and center which she had very little patience every minute lost an innocent person would lose their lives,

" Okay I don't know where the hell you just came from...But you need to back the hell off..Were sort of in a hurry here and your in the way so step aside and let us do what we have to do, or I'll take you down, your choice. " Buffy said taking out her revolving crossbow and taking aim her expression very serious.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 11:45 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Well Sam, you can call me Noctis, and im fine. If there anyone else with her i suggest we find him quick. He could e in alot of danger..." Noctis stopped and looked at the lifeless body again. "So which way do you think the other boy went?" Noctis looked around for a sign of a struggle or even blood. He listnened very carefully incase someone screamed. The vamps never did anything good for anybody, and he despised them.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 12:08 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Khal walked on as he caught an unfamiliar scent, something like human but stronger more powerful. interested it walked towards the scent

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 08:32 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor turned around and looked at the two who had helped and was showing concern for the other boys wwhereabouts, Seeing as they all failed the sister they didn't want to fail her brother as well, " My leg will be fine...Iv'e had worse...But If you want to help the boy we need to move fast...There are other scents getting closer...He's not far. " Connor said turning back around and then started walking the limp seemed to not be paining him maybe it was the distraction and chaos that was getting worser every minute.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 09:35 AM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Meanwhile back at the beach Gwen woke up, The lightning bolts had knocked her out and should of killed her...Or maybe it did and this was her reserrection. Unbenownst to Gwen at this point the senior partners had in fact made a choice to bring her back, It seemed she wassome use to them and had a large part to play in the apocalypse. Confused and alone has the guy she had been making out with prior to the lightning, was nowhere to be seen. Gwen walked on along the dark sandy beach and made her mind up to head back towards the city and find out just what the heck is going on.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 06:57 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam looked up at Connor, "your a vampire aren't you," she paused to think about that she just asked. "but you seem like good vampire, well your trying to help this guy so you have to be. They walked a little farther down and saw the boy kneeling on the ground. Sam ran over to him and dropped to her knees in front of the boy. "Hey...I'm sorry about your sister..." she blinked hard trying not to cry then continued to talk. "Your not safe here we have to move or they might... it just wont be good."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 03:36 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis' eyebrows formed a surprised look. Sam had just asked if Connor was a vampire. He had never seen a "good" vampire but for some reason this Connor guy didnt seem the least bit evil. Noctis still had mixed emotions about him and decide he needed to find out if he was a vamp or not. "So your name's Connor? .....Are you a vamp?" Noctis kept his eyes fixed on Connors eyes to see if he was lying to him or not. Even if this guy turned out to beb a vamp, Noctis would still have the same feeling about vampires otherwise.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 08:07 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Back in the alleyway Spike spat out a chunk of blood, " That the best you got!" Spike mocked one of the hell demons and charged back at him with his sword taking right swings and then left, and then took a last swing slicing the demon's head clean off, " Not so tough no are ya. " Spike then swung his sword around and then charged once more after a trio of these hell demons who tried to come at him from the side when had been distacted in taking the other one. The rain still continued to pour down hard whilst he was taking swings and kicking one of the demons in the rear, Spike was about to ask Gunn how the wound of his was holding up.....But strangely Gunn was nowhere to be seen. Spike continued fighting and was getting miffed as it seemed he was the only one fighting these things off. He turned to Angel and Illyria, " Erm I hate to be a killjoy anore, But there is a apocalypse going on, can we save the chitchat for later folks. "

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 11:25 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Daichi had just found the slayers, waiting for one to leave the group he observe them watching for the weakest. Eventually one left the group jumping down from his hiding place he landed in front of her, he drew his katana and slashed knocking her stake out of her hand. before she could call the others he slashed again forcing her to dodge. drawing a sword she attacked, wounding him on his shoulder and before he could stop her she called for the others. clenching his teeth Daichi jumped back and ran. Suddenly he ran into another group of slayers confronting another awesomely powerful creature interested he drew his katana , jumped and cut through the slayer he was battling. running into the shadows he bumped into a female vampire.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:11 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor was relieved the boy seemed safe, shaken up, but safe neverless. He glanced at Samantha she was tough for a little girl, He edged a small smirk and then Connor stared at Noctis his face darkened just a touch into the broody manner he remembered, " I'm not a vampire, But I do have their abilities in strength, durability. reflexes and so on...." He tried to put as nicely as he could, although in some respect he did feel a little insulted to be mistaken for one and has for Noctis knowing his name he would ask later now wasn't the place nor the time, " Yes I'm Connor. " he walked by Samantha, ' How is he doing? "

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 02:07 PM
Urban_Reaper is currently offline Click here to Send Urban_Reaper a Private Message Find more posts by Urban_Reaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Samantha looked up from the boy to Connor, she didn't understand what he was saying but it didn't matter right now. "He doesn't look hurt but he's in shook and we really need to move him before more vampires come or he catches a cold or something. She stood up and looked at Noctis and gestured to him to come pick the boy up, "I have a safe place we can go for a while," She was starting to shiver from the rain, her hair was completely soaked and she was starting to feel a cold coming on. "Yeah so lets hurry before he gets sick, k" she didn't want to seem weak to the obviously strong guys so she lifted her chin and pointed in to the direction of her granny's apartment.

_______ashmore______

Ashmore saw the new vampire cut down the human then he bumped into her, " get away from me." She pushed him back into the opening in front of the other humans hoping the human would shoot him, not like it would do anything vamps skin was as hard as diamonds she thought to herself.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 03:45 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis looked at Connor for a few more seconds. He didnt really know him, so he couldnt trust him, but that also didnt gave him a reason to NOT trust him. Noctis picked the boy up and tried to sheild him as much as he could from the rain. He liked to look after little kids, as they remind him of what a good brother he couldve been. He looked back over at Connor and held out his hand."By the way, my name's Noctis."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 10:07 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

In the midst of the grief of losing his sister Ornshaw had passed out, However he was slowly coming too. He opened his eyes slowly the feeling of being lifted up had woke him from his unconciousness..His eyes grew wider and were fix firm on Noctis the one who was holding him. Without warning Ornshaw felt a surge of anger swell up inside him has he looked around at the other two a girl and a boy watching him Intentively, " What the hell do you think your doing?...PUT ME DOWN!!!. I can walk...I'm not a kid alright. " Ornshaw's eyes fiery with a new found aggression. He wrangled himself out of Noctis's grip falling to the floor in the process, Looking really agitated and angry..He stood up flicked his wet fringe out of his eyes and just glared. Ornshaw only wanted one thing and one only..He just wanted to see her..He didn't want her to lie there dead and be all alone..Just how he left her there dying there all alone...It was all his fault, He should of helped her, Ignored her wishes to not come to her aid and help her..she might still be alive if he had.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 11:05 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis just looked at the kid. He almost reminded Noctis of his younger self. "Im preety sure you wouldnt want to be knocked out, on the ground with blood thirsty vamps running around, now would you!" Noctis didnt want to yell but when someone hes trying to help lashes out it gets him agitated. When his mom was killed he acted like him, so he kind of felt his pain. If the kid saw his sister now, it'd just scar him for life and he didnt want the kid to feel the pain he felt...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 01:38 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Illyria turned her head once more towards Spike's direction and walked with meaningful pace and instantly transferred the anger she felt inside her, Like venom was running through her veins and wanting to do more violence...She felt a more stronger...She relished it has she punched one of the hell demons sending it flying through the air like a bullet from a gun. She turned around to glare at Angel who seemed to be still distracted by it. Illyria nodded he was a sorry excuse for existence...When she used to have dominion and power that brought these lower beings, she did so to the brink of them begging for their pathectic lives, Weak were these ones in her eyes however it seemed things are has they once were...Much had changed.....Wesley was different he listened, understood she would never again hear his voice...The anger enraged her she charged at the ranks of hell demons intent to make trophys out of them. Another portal opened transporting Alice Cullen and the rest in various locations in L.A. It was dark and hostile it was in a state of utter chaos.. It looked like everyone were all being sent to hell and this place was the transport to getting there. She nodded her head there was bodies here there and everywhere, Creatures were feeding of them. The rain was harsh making this place seem like you would only see in one's nightmares the question was....Why?

Last edited by Lime on Aug 10th, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 10:04 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Gwen reached the city it was utter madness, the demons of hell and other worlds had made the city their playground. A group of three vampires had just been feeding of a victim when they looked up and spotted her, " Look what we have here aint she a pretty one. " said one of the vampires and the ugliest out of the three to say the least. Gwen didn't have the patience for this. They moved in closer licking their lips Gwen smirked, " I don't think you will like me I'm shocking. " Gwen replied teasingly. They seemed to like the idea of her being playful like how one would toy with their food she was their toy, A tasty one at that. Gwen nodded her head, " Fine have it your way then, " Gwen then moved her hands from behind her back and focused on the three and shot out strong electric lightning bolts from her hands frying the vamps with conviction. She then ran off but then got pulled into a dark, quiet alleyway and a familiar figure greeted her from under a hood he seemed different, But then again Gwen liked the wierd and different sort of like herself.

Last edited by Boudecia on Aug 10th, 2010 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 04:08 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam sighed, she was losing her patients with the boy she knows that he just lost his sister but this was really dangerous. "your sister is dead, I checked her pulse and shes gone , don't make her death meaningless and get killed yourself." Tears coming down her cheek still but she wiped them away while she stood up. Suddenly something jumped down from the roof top down into the ally. Sam screamed, the demon focused on the young witch and jumped at her, she rolled under it, she cast a spell and shot her hands toward the demon. Water from the ground spiraled around it in casing it in ice. "Dang, that...Thing really scared me." Sam said covering her mouth, she'd almost cussed which wasn't okay even if all hell breaks loose.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 08:12 PM
Urban_Reaper
I Dont Want To Hear It

Connor was also losing his patience with the boy, Didn't he realise there would be more of these things after them all with the intent to kill them. He was just about to say the exact same thing as he was thinking when one of the demons had tried to take them out. The girl Samantha although young in her age she was a tough cookie, He coudn't help but admire that. Connor glanced on ahead the city was being sent to hell. Connor faced the others with a meaningful stance, " We have to find somewhere safe, We can't go home we get tracked easy. No it has to be somewhere that could provide shelter and a base for us to come back to whilst we go out back and forth in doing search and rescue....Are you in? " Connor asked making eye contact with them all.

Last edited by Urban_Reaper on Aug 11th, 2010 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 09:42 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noctis slowly walked over to the demon in ice. He raised his right foot and forcefully kicked it, sending shards in all directions."Cant let this guy thaw out...Oh and yea sure, i just need to grab something I left at the bar if anyone wishes to come. " Noctis started to walk to the bar, as he had left his mothers golden band. It was one of the few things he had to remember her by. He atleast wanted someone to come with him incase he is attacked by a mob of vamps like always.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 02:17 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Ornshaw followed the rest till they reached just outside the demon bar throughout he had remained quiet, Not speaking just being observant listening to the conversations of the people that he had found himself mixed up with. So many emotions he was feeling. Loss, Regret, Hurt, Confusion, Pain, Anger. It was all too much noone should ever have to carry such a burden. Ornshaw stared on ahead into the distance as though in a daze or as one who was in shock after something traumatic had happened..It did he lost his one and only sister, and she was gone and there was nothing he could do about it. Meanwhile back in the alleyway at the back of the hyperian hotel the dragon continued to stare at Angel It's wings were flapping up and down as it hovered. It's stare was deep but it wanted a better look and Angel alone. The dragon flew slowly upwards wanting Angel to follow and take the hint to head to the top of the hotel. Buffy and the rest were still on the outskirts of the city it was possible with the portals opening and the signa they had picked up was bait really...The city of L.A, and other worlds and their cities were being sent to hell. It was inevitable but they had to help the people they could and quickly...and they had to find somewhere safe and fast things were going to get more hostile and more chaotic...A lot of confused and frightened people would be out there...And when people are irrational they do irrational and impulsive things.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:04 PM