KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament OOC

World Manipulator Tournament OOC
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
Power: Bianca is a dragoon. She is capable of jumping higher than a regular human by far.

so she can only jump like 9 or 10 feet?

I'm surprise this dragon-like character can not fly or anything.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:45 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Etna
so she can only jump like 9 or 10 feet?

I'm surprise this dragon-like character can not fly or anything.
Yea about 10 ft, and she can also use her lance to propel her higher. And yes she can fly, riding on her dragon...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:51 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Yeah, that was the main problem with that request stick out tongue
Yea well i wanted original i feel originally is better than characters

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 10:54 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your opening this up tonite right?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 11:35 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope not. erm

We should wait for the others to make up their minds.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 11:37 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by The Scenario
Hmm, interesting. Demons/Angels/Halfbreeds everywhere. Though I am wondering how Hunter and Adrian would interact, what with the Lucifer/Satan thing.

On a similar topic, what does everyone think of my character? The general power level of this RP is shooting up rather quickly and I'd like a little feedback to determine whether or not I should revise him. I'm leaning towards not, but anything is cool.

I think your character's great, Scenario. Maybe adjust the power to be a bit more effective against supernatural entities, and you should still be gravy. thumb up

I feel like I have to apologize as well. I'm just so keen to get a chance to run Xan again. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 11:42 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Well if you ask me my other character really doesn't need changing. He's on the level of the average FF character. wink
So I'll just make another character this afternoon. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 12:05 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Can I be Thanos or Galactus?
this had to be a joke.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 12:07 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I suppose I'll make a character (or 20) appropriate for the higher tiers, then.

Name: Balan

Alignment: Good

Race: Planestrider

Birthplace: Extradimensional space between planes.

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 170lbs

Powers:

Planeswalking- With his power over space, Balan can transport himself across vast distances and dimensions, and warp the space around himself and others, or even create portals. With portals, Balan has many options available to him. These include:

Hellfire- By opening a portal to a firey plane, or even Hell itself, Balan can draw forth it's energy to unleash the primal power of fire.

Hellfrost- The deepest levels of Hell are known for ice rather than fire, and Balan can make use of it, or from any other frozen plane, by drawing up a portal to it.

Thundergate- When ripping open the fabric of dimensions, lightning can be found quite easily. Whether an earthly storm or Odin's demense, lightning is well within Balan's grasp.

Floodgate- Water, too, is found easily enough. From an elemental plane to a soaked planet, a portal filled with water is never empty.

The Void- For all the planes that make up reality, many are filled to the brim with life and matter. On ther other hand, there are also places of nothingness, hungrily consuming all they can find. A portal here might find Balan's enemies, thrown to oblivion to be lost for eternity.

Many more planes exist, waiting to be discovered or utilized.

Summoning- Balan can call creatures to himself across any distance, even dimensions, provided he knows their name and appearance. This happens instantaneously if the creature is willing or has a prior agreement with Balan, but if not they may be forced, which may fail or take additional time. In a similar way, Balan may banish creatures at will to a place of his choosing, which is again instantaneous if willing, but may take longer or fail entirely against a powerful unwilling opponent.

Binding- A creature called by Balan's summoning may also be temporarily bound to his body, granting its strength and abilities to him. He also gains the bound creature's intelligence, memories, and skills. This can be done to unwilling creatures, but is highly dangerous to both parties and requires a ritual. The binding may also be performed on corpses without such risks. However, Balan prefers to bind himself to willing creatures, most often those he has personal connections to or contracts with. His most common are:

Returiel- A powerful archangel whom Balan is freindly with, but is limited in what he allowed to perform. Balan has a contract with him, occasionally assisting in divine business in return for the binding, which he may dissolve at will. He is highly experienced, and is an expert in holy and light based powers. He often blesses Balan with power, even while bound.

Jerixil- A demon whom Balan formed a contract with and avoided selling his soul to. Balan managed to outfox him and his temptations of power, in effect tricking Jerexil into surrendering his own soul. The two have formed a rivalry, each trying to outwit the other, though the demon cannot interfere with Balan while bound due to their contract. He posseses great dark powers and knows the secrets of mortal desires.

Ifrothrax- An ancient dragon that Balan is a partner to, and freinds with. She has mastered many areas of magic and has the ability to shapeshift. In addition, she has massive physical strength and speed. Balan has agreed to pay her in the treasures he obtains on adventures, especially gold and jewels for her hoard, in return for granting him her strength.

Argonansil- An elf, and master swordsman Balan met on his travels. He always seeks adventure, and relishes any chance to fight or explore while bound to Balan. He possesses a powerful magic sword, and enchanted armor, with skills in many sword styles and unarmed combat. He gives his services freely, binding himself for the thrill of the fight.

Krolantex- A mischievous spirit gifted with psionic abilities, he's known more for pranks than power. Balan, however, saw his true strength and offered a contract, binding Krolantex in exchange for any fun to be had. He possess invisibility, intangibility, and telepathic and telekinetic powers. He enjoys fighting and toying with opponents, which Balan often finds himself indulging in while he binds the spirit.

Balan knows and is connected to more beings than this, but these are his closest friends and allies, whom he tends to favor. There are also additional creatures Balan can summon, while he doesn't bind them, like the several lesser angels Returiel commands, or the small hell creatures of Jerixil. Ifrothrax has even contacted her dragonkin to assist Balan when needed, as has Argonansil with his allies. Though many more exist.

Leadership: While not a power in the supernatural sense, Balan is extremely charismatic and friendly, and able to get along with beings from nearly anywhere, or of any kind. He is rather persuasive, as well. All of this contributes to his abilities, letting him form contracts easily.

Weapons/Gadgets: Balan carries a staff, which helps him focus his abilities. He can still cast without it, but it simply makes gather the energies necessary much more easily. Many of his allies carry weapons, however, which they bring when summoned and bound.

Returiel carries a flaming sword, standard for an angel of his status, which is rather skilled with, and can burn away evil/dark power. Jerixil tends to carry a trident or scythe, both supernaturally sharp and enchanted with the powers of darkness. Argonansil's sword is a weapon enchanted to pass through armor, while his armor projects a feild which causes weapons to miss.

Occupation: Agent of the Divine (as per Returiel), Treasure Hunter (as per Ifrothrax), Adventurer (as per Argonansil), and Planeswalker.

Bio: Most of it has been explained already.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

That good enough?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 01:27 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

(Son of my UHRPG charater Demon Kurisaki You might remember Demon if you where in that RP)

Name: Deathstar Kurisaki

Alignment: Good

Race: Human ninja

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Flame village hidden in the smoke

Height: 6'0

Weight: 145

Power: mastered fire style jutsu, Nara clan shadow techniques,ultimate Demon strike,shadow clone,substitution,ninja soul reaper, assassination kill jutsu, Element dragons, fire absorption jutsu, shadow Demon strike, fire Demon strike, Expert Chiropractor, he uses a style he created called Mura that utilizes his style of fighting, Three tail Phoenix form

First three tailed Phoenix form: Energy surges through his body increasing strength and his fire abilities

Second Three tail Phoenix form: Chakra covers his body increasing his strength and fire abilities

Third three tail Phoenix form:When ever he turns into that form he Grows fire wings from his back his chakra encases his body in the form of a bird he gets stronger faster and smarter

Rajugan: A blood line trait passed down from generation that slowly drains the enemies energy and adds it to is own when activated

Weapons/Gadgets: Kunai, Shuriken, chain scythe, Black katana

Bio: His father was a hero among hero's he was a legend. Deathstar wanted to be just like him or maybe better. He trained to learn everything his father knew but tried to master it at a young age. He became a hero of his village just like his father but he wanted to exceed his fathers skill. This need made him perfect his own style of fighting but there was one thing that he had that his father also had and that was the three tail Phoenix. When Deathstar was born just like Demons father did to him He took the three tailed Phoenix from his body into Deathstar. Demon wanted his son to be as strong or Stronger then him. Deathstar was known as a prodigy to everyone in his village. But unlike his father Deathstar was aware of the three tailed phoenix at the age of 5 he was able to train using the forms. As an extra job he became a chiropractor it gave him extra money and more study of the body.

Appearance:

Normal Form

(please log in to view the image)

first 3 tailed phoenix form

second 3 tailed phoenix form

final 3 tailed phoenix form

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 01:45 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

@ Scenario Yea, id say hes up there with the higher levels like adrian, hunter, and xanatos. Not in strength but his summoning makes him a good opponent for someone like us. I still think i could take him... big grin

@regelion I could take 'em. Dusk Mode 1! muhahahaha

And you dont wanna fight him:

But i think adrian, xanatos, deathstar and balan would be fun to fight. adrian the most...

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Aug 25th, 2010 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 01:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

Ugh - I was going to make a summoner. stick out tongue
ok - new idea... Hmm... erm

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:01 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by MadMel
Ugh - I was going to make a summoner. stick out tongue
ok - new idea... Hmm... erm

Oh, sorry about that. sad

I always liked that kind of thing.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:04 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its a good idea. big grin

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:05 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Ok im going to start tomorrow night see if these other people who signed up come once its 9pm the game is open end of story

sorry to be frank but im not keeping you guys waiting especially when you guys prove to be willing to play this RP

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:11 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:13 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by The Scenario
Oh, sorry about that. sad

I always liked that kind of thing.

It's ok, I'm an expert at thinking up characters on the fly. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:21 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohh i have an idea. Make a transformer. hahahaha

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:23 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

A third character....hmmmm....

Oh I know!

(Stay tuned, goodnight!) XD

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 02:50 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you make a third character, ill make an even stronger char from a past rp....muhahahaha. he'll be a beast

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Aug 25th, 2010 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:02 AM