KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sam Fisher runs a H2H Gauntlet

Sam Fisher runs a H2H Gauntlet
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

Sam dusnt hav to do it cuz evryone is inferior to his superiorness

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:47 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

i love that this is now a debate about snakes abilities compared to sams. Which i always thought was pretty obvious who is superior in this aspect. just listen to Otocon, he understands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvqWDhUxvyk

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 04:58 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Sam fisher is a master of Krav maga
I don't think any of these people baring Snake have martial prowess to fight someone with those skills.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 06:53 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

you mean besides the people from the fighting games? ya know, the ones that specialize in hand to hand fighting, and are epic at it?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 08:29 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed with tzeentch. get out of snakes asses dickasses

snakes hth moves and reflexes are ridiculously slow as fuk laughing out loud

even john mcclane, carl fredricksen and mcdojo students are too fast for snake, since they would easily dodge snakes punches and punch snakes skull off instantly laughing out loud

come back when snake can beat a overweight taekwondo instructor called kyle rolling on floor laughing

anyone who thinks snakes fight in mgs4 is decent by movie standards doesnt deserve to live

saying snake is faster than mcclane or daniel larusso is like a tretaplegic 90 years old would beat usain bolt in a dash race

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:44 PM
Nononono666 is currently offline Click here to Send Nononono666 a Private Message Find more posts by Nononono666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by menokokoro
i love that this is now a debate about snakes abilities compared to sams. Which i always thought was pretty obvious who is superior in this aspect. just listen to Otocon, he understands.

but snake isn't even good as john mcclane or king from nanatsu no taizai. because tzeentch said that snake has the most basic and telegraphed moves ever

and daniel and dre would beat mcclane and king in hth

your arguments are invalid here no expression

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 09:35 PM
Nononono666 is currently offline Click here to Send Nononono666 a Private Message Find more posts by Nononono666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Engine you forget that soviet colonel has tank busting punches, Fisher NEVER fought in H2H against like him, Heck the main villians from Double agent is just a pack of bums.

He would be DEAD in the MGS verse.

The only combat capable villian was that clow Grinko from the original SC.

Snake feats:

Taking a bullet from sniper wolf like nothing
Rapelling dodging fire from a Combat Chopper
Fighting in H2H with Ninja who would mop the floor with spiderman
Dodging a bullet in the olga battle
Beating a inmortal superhuman
Survive being microwaved

And there is more, hell the guy bring down a Military superpower by himself in Metal Gear 2 solid snake

Originally posted by NemeBro
1. It's not informed if they actively displays it.

2. Actually considering you're the one who came in here saying that Snake's moves are telegraphed, it is in fact up to you to prove it, Burden of Proof fallacy.

3. Then show us when.

Originally posted by NemeBro
1. That butt hurt much son?

2. Don't BAW to me just because yer debatinz not that gut.

3. This is my first post towards you, moron.

but snake isnt even good as nathan drake or joel given Tzeentch said that snake has the most BASIC and TELEGRAPHED moves EVER dickasses

either drake or joel would dance around snakes slow and telegraphed as phuck hits and proceed punch snakes skulls off in less than 5 secs lul

if snake isnt even faster than mcclane or mcdojo students them drake and joel are too fast for him

daniel and miyagi are too much for snake to handle

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 09:58 PM
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
That post was full of *******-ish butthurt, yeah. Sorry about that. I'm just in a bad mood because I just got home from work and I'm beat. I'll mess with you foo's tomorrow. Not in the mood today.

youre not wrong man. its just those dickass motherphuckers who cannot accept the fact that snake and john are poor fighters who cannot beat daniel larusso. watch again snakes moves are RIDICULOUSLY BASIC and TELEGRAPHED in comparison to mcclane

mcclane punches snakes head off into the sun in half a picosecond. too fast too much for slow ass snake

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:09 PM
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by menokokoro

but tzeentch said that snake has the most basic and telegrpahed moves ever

john mcclane and joel are too much for snake to fight no expression

your arguments are invalid here

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 04:23 AM
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Dodging a bullet in the olga battle

O_o

no he didnt. he dodged the aim that was telegraphed as fuck

then why FinalStar86, Enemybird and Dexx on ComicVine said that snake didn't dodged it motherfucker no expression

watch again if snake was moving fast enough to dodge that bullet he should have moved out of bullet's patch before the bullet reached him no expression

mr miyagi casually catched a arrow, and arrows travels at 260mph. miyagi would be too fast for snake to tag even with a gun

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 04:30 AM