KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » OP verse vs Raditz

OP verse vs Raditz
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

OP verse vs Raditz

Every OP character [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pre-timeskip

vs

Goku's lame brother.

For the sake of the argument ki blasts will work as haki against Logias but Raditz won't know it from the beginning of the fight.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 11:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Meh.

Raditz is alot faster than the OP characters, and has more destructive power than all of them (Except maybe Enel with Maxim), but I am not sure he could take the whole series.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 12:46 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Even without using ki right away, Radditz still takes it. His fighting experience along with flight give him an edge.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 12:53 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

True, mother****er can fly and shit.

Could essentially rain down nukes on the OPverse.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 12:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
True, mother****er can fly and shit.

Could essentially rain down nukes on the OPverse.

Agreed. Raditz takes this.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 01:58 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

I also agree. the only way OP can take this is if they all gang up on him before he can do anything. sadly for them, he's too fast for them.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 02:22 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh.

Raditz is alot faster than the OP characters, and has more destructive power than all of them (Except maybe Enel with Maxim), but I am not sure he could take the whole series.

Kizaru is faster. Aokiji might be equal to Marvel iceman. He could take fagitz alone.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 07:16 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by amnesia
Kizaru is faster. Aokiji might be equal to Marvel iceman. He could take fagitz alone.
Kizaru can move faster.

He cannot react nearly that fast, and his attacks would not so much as harm Raditz now that I think about it. A Masenko from Piccolo did nothing.

Lol "might be."

All OPverse had was Logia intangibility, stips took OPverse's only advantage away.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 07:26 AM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kizaru can move faster.

He cannot react nearly that fast, and his attacks would not so much as harm Raditz now that I think about it. A Masenko from Piccolo did nothing.

Lol "might be."

All OPverse had was Logia intangibility, stips took OPverse's only advantage away.

Iceman could solo Raditz. Do toy think Aokiji could do that?

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 12:40 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kizaru can move faster.

Lol "might be."

To be fair there Raditz could be slowed down with those stupid particles or predicted with haki, or controlled by Flamingo and there is his stupid tail weakness that may come into play if the OP verse finds a way to exploit it. Let's not forget that Raditz sucks.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 02:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

wait a minute, why do you think radits is faster than the op verse? if i recal, his only real speed feat was catching those bullets, and arent there lots of op characters that can do this? Also, in regards to Kizaru not hurting him, the special beam canon was what finished him off right? well the reason that was so powerful (if i remember right, shrugs) was cuz it moves the speed of light....kizaru IS light, his kicks are supposedly light speed kicks, and his laser beams and such. but he isn't even the reason i think raditz would loose.

There are characters such as....that phoenix dude (someone fix my memory) the ice admiral would definitely be useful. The warden of the prison would pwn him, a single drop of that poison would kill him, and, unless he already knew about him, he would probably get lots of poison. crocodile (with team work could "possibly" do this) could dry him out. and then there is Enel, Blackbeard, kuma, the snake princess, HAHA jango he could put him to sleep? oh man that was one of the funniest opponents, delflamingo, and many more. I don't see how raditz could survive this, he would certainly kill some, but in the end he would die

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 03:29 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by menokokoro
wait a minute, why do you think radits is faster than the op verse? if i recal, his only real speed feat was catching those bullets, and arent there lots of op characters that can do this? Also, in regards to Kizaru not hurting him, the special beam canon was what finished him off right? well the reason that was so powerful (if i remember right, shrugs) was cuz it moves the speed of light....kizaru IS light, his kicks are supposedly light speed kicks, and his laser beams and such. but he isn't even the reason i think raditz would loose.

There are characters such as....that phoenix dude (someone fix my memory) the ice admiral would definitely be useful. The warden of the prison would pwn him, a single drop of that poison would kill him, and, unless he already knew about him, he would probably get lots of poison. crocodile (with team work could "possibly" do this) could dry him out. and then there is Enel, Blackbeard, kuma, the snake princess, HAHA jango he could put him to sleep? oh man that was one of the funniest opponents, delflamingo, and many more. I don't see how raditz could survive this, he would certainly kill some, but in the end he would die

(please log in to view the image)

Kizaru solos.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 03:32 PM
Q99

Originally posted by menokokoro
wait a minute, why do you think radits is faster than the op verse? if i recal, his only real speed feat was catching those bullets, and arent there lots of op characters that can do this?

That and blitzing the heck out of Goku and Piccolo who have a good number of speed feats under their belts I think.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:09 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

regardless, from what i can tell, there is nothing to suggest that he is faster than all the op characters

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:28 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Originally posted by amnesia

Kizaru has lightspeed movement true

Aokiji is no where close to being like Marvel's Iceman

Raditz should just fly up and nuke all the OP characters.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 07:44 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by SasuOna
Raditz should just fly up and nuke all the OP characters.
there are multiple op characters who could follow him, crocodile, that phoenix dude, smoker, pretty much any logia user, and plenty that would probably survive due to either special ability or what not. kuma, for one, would easily survive any blast sent his way, cuz it wouldn't hit. then there is blackbeard, who could just suck him back, and kill him inside his darkness.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 08:27 PM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

unless a power level of 900 makes you equal to a black hole.

(It doesn't)

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 08:29 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

His power level is 1200.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 08:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
His power level is 1200.
OOOOH well in that case, it does mean he can withstand a black hole.

I know you weren't arguing about his ability, im just being a jerk. Unless you were arguing about his ability mad

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:01 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I wasn't. All I did was make a slight correction about his power level; didn't suggest he could survive a black hole or anything, geez. Yes, you are being a dick.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote