KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro vs Goku

Kenshiro vs Goku
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
As I said, you don't understand simple math.... Are you a second grader?

This is not about using "simple math". This is about your bull crap assumptions that you can't back up with any evidence!

Uh yeah there is... The "excuse" for that is VERY SIMPLE:
It's an exception... not a rule. Period.

Again if the characters had time to develop a comfort level with their bulked up bodies speed wouldn't be an issue.. Broly proves this.

You didn't find an example of higher power levels NOT being evidence of faster, stronger, better fighters... you found an example of higher powers levels COMPOUNDED by a significant increase of mass on characters who aren't changelings having a physical effect on their speed.... AND ONLY their speed, AND ONLY if they don't have time to get comfortable with the mass...

So once again, it's not proving your point, it's only serving to show us that like with math, you don't have any concept on what an exception is, or how it doesn't apply to a rule.

You know what you can't find? An example of what you're talking about where there isn't some circumstantial bullshit to go with it... You think otherwise? Prove it. Show me a character with a higher power level being slower, weaker, etc etc when they don't have a significant strain on their bodies changing mass like in USSJ.... Show me. Cause so far all you have is circumstantial evidence that's easily dismissed.

Except it's not easily dismissed. First you say that ki increases all the stats and now when this one thing proves that wrong, you're just gonna say "it's an exception"? I bet you can't even a find anything that states such a thing. In fact, I bet you can't even find where any of that was stated!

Oh and Broly is non-canon.

It DOES apply to that form... It's just a matter of whether or not the person using it is used to the added mass. Proved by Broly.

The only person who used it in the show was Trunks, and he was 1 uping cell for the majority of their fight until Cell figured out the drawback, so his strength durability and power output were all still superior....
Anyway, what I wrote above again because I already covered this.

Goku used it too and Cell used a similar form. But again, like I said, you haven't provided any proof. And once again, Broly is non-canon.

The ONLY thing it didn't increase was his speed because he wasn't used to the heavy mass of the body or the friction it caused.... everything else increased... What part of that don't you understand?

And the fact it didn't increase his speed puts a huge hole in your assumption.

confused

Goku didn't die..... Again, you're lying AND an idiot.

As pointed out already, he DID die from Cell's explosion.

You want to unermine my reading I'll address you as I like, ESPECIALLY when you're acting like a rabid fanboy.... Now, it's not my job to find your proof for you so start posting some links.... fanboy. no expression

YOU need to prove your claim, troll! Making a claim and asking me to prove you wrong shows just how weak your argument is!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 10:58 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by carver9
Goku never died from just a planet explosion. You might want to look at that blast again since it was so much more. That blast destroyed everything... including the planet. Look at that blast again. As for frieza durability vs goku durability... the fight alone between the two proved that goku body was more durable. Frieza durability didn't keep him in the fight whereas goku durability ha him at his peak throughout the fight.

No matter how much you try to deny it, it was a planet explosion and it killed a much stronger Goku (and when I mean stronger, I mean stronger than Freiza). That's all it did and that's all it was said to do.

Originally posted by carver9
As for your comment on power levels... you are doing it again, ignoring gokus own words. The size alone made it hard for goku to move around and use that speed. This isn't hard to comprehend. Like I told you before... if you are more powerful than one person then you are also more durable, stronger, and faster than that person. Answer this... who is faster, piccolo from regular dragonball or piccolov during the frieza saga? When you answer that tell me why you are saying what you are saying.

Of course Piccolo from the Freiza saga was faster. Duh! no expression

I don't think you get the point. If ki increased all stats, then the body's built shouldn't be a problem because their ki increased. But the fact that it didn't shows that ki doesn't increase everything about the user. There's no way to get around that.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 11:09 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

A planet explosion also killed Gohan...

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 11:19 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
No matter how much you try to deny it, it was a planet explosion and it killed a much stronger Goku (and when I mean stronger, I mean stronger than Freiza). That's all it did and that's all it was said to do.

Of course Piccolo from the Freiza saga was faster. Duh! no expression

I don't think you get the point. If ki increased all stats, then the body's built shouldn't be a problem because their ki increased. But the fact that it didn't shows that ki doesn't increase everything about the user. There's no way to get around that.

But again... your points are booboo. Frieza planet destroying attack was much different than goku planet destroying attack that killed him. For one... it wasn't the planet exploding that killed goku... it was cell "ki" that killed him. Frieza ha it kind of different. Planet namek blew up on its on due to frieza erupting nameks core... so frieza actually tanked a planet destroying attack because he wasn't hit by a ki attack like goku did. Goku was in the heart of cells attack and that's what killed him... not a planet explosion (which is what frieza tanked). Same for gohun... gohun was killed by buu attack, not the planet explosion. The first blast that buu shot that vegeta easily canceled out was a planet destroying attack... the second one was so much more.

In regards to the power up comment... you ared being really retarded right now. Answer this question if hulk had flash speed who would be able to maneaver better, flash or hulk? This isn't hard to understand and I can understand if this happened without an explaination but goku "explained" the weakness behind this transformation which also again makes your points booboo.

Why would.you choose that piccolo if you don't think power level increase stats?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 11:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Bentley
A planet explosion also killed Gohan...

Nnoooo, a planet explosion didn't kill gohun, buu ki killed gohun and that blast was much more than a planet exploding blast.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 11:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

Hahaha
KMC and its plethora of shit posters never fail to amuse me

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 08:30 PM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by NemeBro
So Kenshiro moves and acts faster than he thinks now?

Lol.

honestly, every post of yours on the first page of this thread made me lol. your sarcasm makes me laugh, along with the thought process of brosmash

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 05:12 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkestSonata
Baby Punter

Kenshiro doesn't stand a chance. If nothing else, Goku could destroy the planet around him, by flying into space like early Napa and Vegita did, and unleashing an attack. The fact is Kenshiro is toast.

I agree that goku isn't likely to do something like this, but the OP didn't give us any scenario to go from or any guidelines to follow so, what is possible must stand in for that shortsightedness.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 04:40 PM
DarkestSonata is currently offline Click here to Send DarkestSonata a Private Message Find more posts by DarkestSonata Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Goku speedblitz in every damn episode of DBZ that he fights. Everytime that he goes into a fight he bashes them. They constantly comment after "Holy shit he's fast!" Goku would win not even 1 second after the fight begins. XD

/thread

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 05:52 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote