KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

"Look jackass Im not a student here, Im looking for Rock Wilson."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:43 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
"Look jackass Im not a student here, Im looking for Rock Wilson."
"I never said you were, sir. I'm entitled to the responsibility to help anyone, especially visitors. Hence why I have this job. As for Rock Wilson, i'll let her know you are looking for her. But we cannot have any visitors here. Come back later after the orientation. You can join for cookies."

Donny kept testing the man's patience but it was no use to let this guy know about Rock. It would only create mass impatience and confusion to hear that she is in an insane asylum. And it's funny because Donny was going to visit her later today to have a little "talk".

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:48 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

"look, I have been searching for years for her you know where she is. Tell me or take me to someone who will." he meets donny's eyes "I am NOT leaving until I find my sister"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:51 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"look, I have been searching for years for her you know where she is. Tell me or take me to someone who will." he meets donny's eyes "I am NOT leaving until I find my sister"
Donny was now becoming impatient. How is he supposed to tell this individual that his sister was kept under control? It will only destroy the potential cover. He did not make eye contact with Anthony as he continued asking for his sister and protested to not leave until he gets to see her. Donny sighed.

"Follow me if you really are eager to see her."

Donny walked through the entrance of the campus and made his way to the direction of where Rock was secretly being held. He was not going to let her in unless he is given permission. He just felt like angering this guy further and observing his reaction for the hell of it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:58 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Anthony follows donny, silent at the moment

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:08 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by MadMel
Leon made it roughly halfway to the building before his phone started vibrating. That wasn't good news. This was a special phone granted by the school. It picked up disturbances from police radios and silent alarms around the city, forcing Leon and strikeforce into action. Leon landed from his jump and checked his phone. 'Club Thunder?' he though incredulously. Last he checked that place could take care of itself. He didn't even think it was on the phone's list of crime hotspots.
He sighed, then he closed the message and accessed the school's broadcast system, cutting off all sound related devices in the process. This was a precaution set in mostly for people like Weston, who's music was so loud they couldn't possibly hear the message.
"Strikeforce! Equipment room, now!" Leon announced. The equipment room was built specifically for strikeforce - A huge room that contained all kinds of gadgets that would be useful for whatever kind of mission they planned. This was also where the school's jet was parked, along with an assortment of other vehicles. In this case, Leon knew they needed very little equipment, but It was also a chance for strikeforce to mobilize and hear out the mission briefing.

Uriah and Caleb were roommates and both were new members of Strike Force., becoming so over the summer. They were the only members to do so because Naomi Montgomery nominated Caleb and Simon nominated Uriah. When Leon came over their phones, specially designed for mombers of SF, calling them to order, they immediatly responded.

"Give us a few minutes to get there, Lee," Caleb said. While it was true that the school was even bigger and better than ever, it was time consuming to get to places. This was especially hard when trying to get to class. Lucky for the students, most teachers were lenient when it came to this. Class always started 10 mins later than what was scheduled. Most people didn't know that there were transport devices built by Tech and Blayze for the Heroes and Strike Force. This helped the two teams get to each other a lot quicker.

"What do you think this is about," Uriah asked Caleb. "I mean, everyone is just now coming back cause the school just got redone. It's cold outside. Who would try something in the cold?"

"Dude, I don't know. But evil doesn't take a holiday."

"I guess you're right." They made their way to the equipment room and waited for the others.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 04:27 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by (>^^)>
james nudged harkin "watch this," he whispered, "come back safely sweetie! your mom and i worry!" he called out to her with a chuckle and nudged harkin again.
Weston blew more smoke out as he played the bass, "hey love, hows it going?"
Hitosu got shocked and said "Wait those are your parents?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 06:15 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku couldn't wait to start his first day at Hero High mostly because it made him one step closer to helping his brother. It also made him one step closer to becoming a full Dragoon. He had finally arrived at the school he got off the bus with both a guitar and a bass on his back. He brought them with him just so he wouldn't get bored some days, he liked music but he felt he wasn't really that good at it which was his opinion. Gaku walked through the campus the place looked amazing he couldn't believe his eyes. He looked around when his sights looked at Sam her black hair blown in the wind as she ran by pulling another student. The sun shined on her face making her look like an angle as she ran. Gaku felt love at first sight but it he didn't know if she was single or not. He thought she was beautiful and wanted to get to know her better but first he had to find his room. Gaku walked through the campus finally finding his room he set his things up and walked out of his room looking for the first class on his list along with the girl he seen earlier. Gaku had combat Class he couldn't wait to start training to get stronger because he had a goal and that was to save his brother and only he could do it. But first he had to become stronger and to do that he had to go to this school.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 06:16 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Harkin looked over her shoulder. "Sam! Dont forget about your lessons today after school! And you better not be late to my class!" She swatted at James. "Stop nudging me. I need to prepair for class." She looked back dow at her book.

Vixen smiled. "Shouldnt we be going to our classes or something?" She snatched the joint from his mouth, took a quick drag, then gave it back. "Whatch playing?" She laid down beside him and tried to blow tiny little smoke rings. She failed.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 06:58 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

James plopped down next to her,
"it's the first day of school, you just tell them what your class is about, bada-boom bada-bing, now lets do something," he told her and grabbed the book and tossed it behind him.
Weston didn't look at her, his gaze was frocussed on the lightshow he was seeing, made even more enjoyable thanks to the drugs he was on.
"feel good inc. by Gorillaz, you know that animated band with the cute japanese chick," He told her as he played

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 07:08 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Eric Young was uncomfortable. He felt naked, even though he was fully dressed in his standard attire, albeit freshly washed and ironed. The boy, though that term was a stretch of the imagination, understood the policy of no weapons at a place of learning. He did, truly; that didn't mean he agreed with it or enjoyed its consequences. Without even his Khopesh at his side, he felt as though he were vulnerable, and if he was vulnerable, then so was everyone else. That was his thought process, because that was how it had been for as long as he could remember. Still, he wasn't completely defenseless, which gave him some small comfort. So with a small sigh, Eric Young took his first steps into this so called "Hero High".

His first impression of the hallway he came into was rather unimpressive. In fact, it was downright normal. "So this place holds others like me," he said to himself, and he could feel his elation at the setting. It not only helped ease his mind (so accustomed to the very, very abnormal), it would also help him blend into the crowds. He had no intention of making friends, or of even greeting anyone he did not expressly require contact with. With a smirk dancing across his lips, Eric Young found the guidance information and proceeded to memorize the layout of this school, to best find paths to and from the various classes he would be attending. "Not bad," he muttered to himself quietly as he studied, "Not bad at all."

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 07:13 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam blushed at James words, "that guy is such a dork...yeah they are my parents." Even though she was embarrassed she was still glad she found her family even though James was a dork and Harkin was a little strict now days. "Don't worry mom I'll be on time!" Sam yelled so Harkin would hear.

Suddenly her SF phone went off, she was made strike force after the Pintar incident, or at least an honorary one, she really didn't care about the details. "Sam and Hit our on our way," she put the phone back in her jean pocket. "Come on we need to get the the equipment room," she let go of Hituso arm and started running, toward the equipment room. She would have just teleported but the government people always freaked out if they so her appear out of nowhere. Sam quickly made it to the equipment room and saw Leon, "hey, whats up?" she asked with concern.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 07:34 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anthony follows donny, silent at the moment
Donny made his way through the campus, on through the halls, stairways, and small passages until they would later reach the exact level of the building. Donny spoke while getting to the destination.

"I want to to listen to me carefully. You are to only visit Rock...Not make physical contact with her or take her home with you...or nothing. You are only going to talk to her. You see, we have a counseling organization going in this school and for the last few years, I have heard she had to be detained in a mental facility for the last years...or maybe less time, including her time in the asylum. We are not allowed to bring in visitors but i'll allow you to do so just so you can get off my back. Say what you want and get out before you get yourself in trouble...Yes, I will report you for breaking and entering and the national guard will charge you for trespassing. And under civil arrest, your sentence will be pretty drastic. So you are going by my rules. Got it?"

Donny reached the end of the hallway by the time he finished his statement and made his way to the wide metal doors where he entered an access code to open it. He made his way into the entrance and through a few more access points were authorization was needed from the the individual trying to enter. Donny led Anthony through a lab of researchers and doctors. Donny was showing his badge to the startled scientist to keep them maintained into their studies or work. It was not everyday anyone would just walk in on them during very crucial studies and experiments.

Finally, Donny made it through the facility that was keeping Rock Detained. He walked up to the indestructible glass wall where Rock can be seen strapped in a padded white room, with the exhausted look in her eyes...probably years of frustration.

"Happy?" Donny said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "Make it quick. I get bored with reunions of strangers rather quickly."

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 07:53 PM
Lt_Champion

He looks around "why is she even here" he asks then he sees her

Rock stands where she is, her eyes spot her brother and she glares "WHY THE HELL DO YOU TORTURE ME!!! WHY THE HELL WONT THE HALLUCINATIONS STOP!!!" she screams attempting to slam shoulder first through the glass wall

Anthony watches, sad to see the only survivor of that horrid day so tortured and without her sanity

"What the hell happened to her!!" he asks without looking away from rock

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 07:59 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could hear Maran coming from 20 feet away. He had a huge bag, metal sword, and his metal shield. The sword was on his hip and the shield on his back. Both were quite light but felt heavy from all of Maran's new equipment he had in his bag. Not to mention he had on greaves to strengthen his legs, which were also heavy. Over the break Maran focused less on his fight and more on utilizing energy around him and some close-combat. Tommorow was his birthday too so he was also excited. He finally got to his new room and struggled to unlock it with his key. In doing so all his belongings fell to the ground. "Dammit!"

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:04 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

He looks around "why is she even here" he asks then he sees her

Rock stands where she is, her eyes spot her brother and she glares "WHY THE HELL DO YOU TORTURE ME!!! WHY THE HELL WONT THE HALLUCINATIONS STOP!!!" she screams attempting to slam shoulder first through the glass wall

Anthony watches, sad to see the only survivor of that horrid day so tortured and without her sanity

"What the hell happened to her!!" he asks without looking away from rock
Donny rolled his eyes and stomped forward at Anthony, yelling back.

"How about you make this quick and stop asking questions before I cut this little family reunion to a halt."

It was obvious that she could not adapt herself in the real world. Rock belongs to be encased like a rabid animal. However, Donny had plenty of questions for her that he would like to hold for later. Donny stepped back and looked away at Rock.

"And you shut the **** up before I get them to dope you back to sleep." Donny said with no respect for this person's condition. He felt making this worse was a perfect chance to cut this reunion short.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:07 PM
Lt_Champion

"KISS MY A**!!! WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME MY POWERS BACK AND LET ME GO AND THEN SAY THAT TO MY FACE" she yells angerly

anthony touches the glass "sis, its me.... You know who I am dont you?"

"Your not real... you died with mother and father..... STOP TAUNTING ME.... " she slams into the glass hard, she backs up and slams into it again angerly

Anthony stares "Rock why are you doing this"

"LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!" she slams into the wall repeatedly then slumps to the floor after one impact "just ignore them.... it will go away.... just like it always does.... just ignore them.... and you'll be alone again... like a monster should..." she mutters the last parts to herself

anthony turns to donny "what the hell did you do to her?? why the hell is she like this?? tell me what the hell happened to my sister!!!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:13 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Ben was in his room preparing for the school wide orientation. He planned on informing all of the students on every thing the remodeled school has to offer. He also was to speak about the new rules and regulations. The scheduled training times and the class times for the kids and teenagers.

He would introduce the Heroes and Strike Force to everyone and introduce Julien. He was swamped. He wished that he could cast a spell on himself to work faster, but it went against everything he held dear to use magic for personal gain.

He continued to write.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:14 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"KISS MY A**!!! WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME MY POWERS BACK AND LET ME GO AND THEN SAY THAT TO MY FACE" she yells angerly

anthony touches the glass "sis, its me.... You know who I am dont you?"

"Your not real... you died with mother and father..... STOP TAUNTING ME.... " she slams into the glass hard, she backs up and slams into it again angerly

Anthony stares "Rock why are you doing this"

"LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!" she slams into the wall repeatedly then slumps to the floor after one impact "just ignore them.... it will go away.... just like it always does.... just ignore them.... and you'll be alone again... like a monster should..." she mutters the last parts to herself

anthony turns to donny "what the hell did you do to her?? why the hell is she like this?? tell me what the hell happened to my sister!!!"
Donny just observed Rock's disturbing behavior with no emotion on his face. He let her act up until she finally falls into a state of calmness where she would begin uttering to herself. Donny shook his head until Anthony stepped up to Donny with more questions that just irritated Donny even more.

"Oh give me a break! Just look at her!" Donny pointed at Rock so Anthony can just look at her with more consideration of his sister's condition and behavior. "She is out of her ****ing mind. You think she will adapt herself to a normal life among the rest of the public!? She is in no condition to be released...Not it a long time...and I think the more she stays here, the worse she gets, but she can blame herself for not being able to coordinate with anyone. There is no hope for this individuals...she's a danger to the public...and a danger to herself...We wouldn't lie to you...I don't know why she is like this...How about you ask her..."

Donny said this while getting a syringe ready with doping chemicals and a new needle to extract it all into her system. These tools were all available on a steel table near by at all times, especially for someone like Rock here. He tapped the needle and placed in on the table. He then smirks and looks at Rock.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way but the best you can do is make time to say good bye and last words because you're not coming back here again. Not anytime soon...there is much to do with her....so much more..." Donny walks over to the glass and smacks on it pretty hard, until he captured the attention of Rock.

"Hey you nutjob, your dead brother has something to say..." Donny said mockingly with a chuckle.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:28 PM
Lt_Champion

" **** OFF" rock slams shoulder first into the place his hand hit

"Rock... what happened"

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TELL YOU, YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!"

"because Im not an illusion"

"BULLSHIT!!!"

"rock just tell me"

"HE TOLD YOU I AM NOTHING MORE THEN A MONSTER!!!!"

"You know thts not true"

"LIES!!" she screams slaming into the glass "I dont even know why I bother... Your not real... the jackass is just screwing with my head..... just like Lance and Lucian... your not real....Your all dead...." she walks to a corner "I killed all of you..... Im a deadly monster........ your all dead..... jsut an illusion..." she sits in a corner, her head down, her red hair hiding her face.

Anthony glares at him "you encourage this!! It sounds more like your making her worse!!!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:38 PM