KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny picks up his head once Rock finished talking "Yeah, yeah...a monster...We get it now." Donny spits his gum as he then turns to Anthony with a sigh and then a nod of his head based on Anthony's ridiculous accusation. As much of a crook Donny is, he knew he had nothing to do with this, so he did not have to fool anyone. "To be honest, this is my second time here and the last time I visited her was during my training with the UN. And how the hell can you make her any worse? She is stuck in a little fantasy where everyone is dead. Look at the madness done to her. You're here standing before her and she thinks you're dead...a memory...an illusion...She doesn't even want to listen to your actual words while you are standing before her ....standing up for her...Me? I do what I can...and what I believe." Donny takes out a cigarette, holds it between his lips and offers one to Anthony, putting the pack to his face.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:46 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

anthony doesnt accept, a sudden and violent thud is heard "LET." another thud "Me." a third one "OUT!!!" the last was the loudest, rock had a sudden burst of her 'madness' she wants out, she hates it here, and no one cared. she had killed all who did care

"lets strap you like that and put YOU in that room, you would loose your mind just as much if not more then she has" anthony says

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:50 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
anthony doesnt accept, a sudden and violent thud is heard "LET." another thud "Me." a third one "OUT!!!" the last was the loudest, rock had a sudden burst of her 'madness' she wants out, she hates it here, and no one cared. she had killed all who did care

"lets strap you like that and put YOU in that room, you would loose your mind just as much if not more then she has" anthony says
Donny shrugged and puts the pack in his uniform's pocket and lights the cigarette between his lips. He then flinched at the loud thud made by none other than Rock. He smacked the glass and yelled "Hey!" in the middle of her little tantrum. He turns to Anthony, listening to him one last time. "That's It! I think visiting time is over. Say good bye now!!!" Donny yelled with an impatient tone in his voice as he walks over to the metal table, making yet another syringe in case the first injection failed.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:00 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

"why inject her? if she cant escape i mean" he asks, then looks at rock sadly

Rock ramming into the glass hard, trying with all her strength to get out

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:13 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"why inject her? if she cant escape i mean" he asks, then looks at rock sadly

Rock ramming into the glass hard, trying with all her strength to get out
"As long as it keeps her to shut up." Donny pulls out a certified walkie talkie that keeps him in communication with all staff, including the head government official. For now, he is tuned to the scientist. "Needing assistance from lab B into Rock Wilson's area, over." Donny puts his walkie talkie away onto the handle as he walks over to the door, pounding away at the access code to go inside and hold her down. The door slides open and Donny enters.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:21 PM
Lt_Champion

Rock moving fast, whens he goes into a fit of maddness this way, she is hard t o stop, she is violent, and tricky. She backs off, watching him, ready to try to get out

Anthony watches, wanting his sister to escape, wanting her out of there, wanting her sane.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:29 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Pryce and Bennu continued simply wandering the halls, though Bennu had produced a piece of paper and pencil and began to construct a map of the school. It truly was a huge place, she thought, and they'd barely seen any of it. Pryce walked a little behind Bennu, looking up occasionally at an empty classroom. "Should we be doing this?" he asked quietly. "There aren't any people here."
"Oh, it's fine," Bennu assured him. "Everyone's either in their rooms or wandering like us. I just want to get the layout of this place before the orientation." Her pencil continued to scratch as she made small notes on her map. Pryce sighed and said, "Alright," as he watched Bennu write. They turned a corner, coming to a large door than led outside. Bennu already had it marked "Practice field" for the combat training area. She reached for when Pryce suddenly dashed ahead, grabbed hold of the door, and then held it open for her.
"Aww, thanks," Bennu said as she went through the open door. Pryce didn't say anything, but slightly averted his eyes. The two exited the building, coming to the large field that would let them cut back across and go back to the dorms. "I think that does it for this wing," Bennu was saying.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:31 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Just arriving back to the school with his parents, Greg was in awe. It was huge. He couldn't believe that everything was done in just seven months. Then again, he though to himself, these governmental blokes piss money and squirt manpower. He was looking for his room.

After spending about 10 minutes looking for it, he unlocked it and walked in. He wasn't expecting his new roommate, Ricardo something- he could remember the bloke's last name for anything- to be there but he was already unpacked and claimed his share of the room. There were posters up and a medium-sized flat screen. Greg smiled. That went perfectly with his gaming and sounds systems.

He began to unpack. His mother was saying something about one of the posters and his dad had went back to the car. He loved them both but now that he was 18 years old, he was ready to do things by himself.

After he had finished unpacking and his dad came back, his parents had given him a banking card. It had a pretty decent limit and they said he could use it for whatever he liked. They left soon after that and Greg left, intending to get reacclimated with the school. He had some time to spare before the mandatory orientation.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:39 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny stood, reading Rock's instinct for the entrance that is left open for her. Donny meant for it to be open in order to get her to come at Donny in order for him to trap her into an attack that will knock her out totally unconscious. Or just simply grab onto her for the incoming scientist and doctors to inject her. "Cooperate with me and you won't have to face so much pain." Donny said in a calm voice. He turns to the glass and looks through it, observing the door before the barrage of scientist came running then halting in total disbelief that Donny was inside this room with Rock. "Have you gone mad!!!!!" One of them called out. Donny extended his hand out at the scientist, letting them know to calm down. Donny continued smoking within the padded room, keeping his eye at Rock. "Will you cooperate or will we have to get everyone to put you back to sleep?" Donny said calmly as he then kept smoking the cigarette and blowing the toxins in the room.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:41 PM
Lt_Champion

She tries to sense the metal around, the door is her key to getting out "you act as if your any better then I am.... You take the insane and lock them up in a cell without their powers or any way to defend themselves before you even think of showing what tiny courage you have. you hide behind injections like a coward, you wont even let us fight without our powers, you just hide. your nothing more then a spineless coward." she glances to the scientists "your as cowardly as they are, your just stupid enough to come in here." she says, for once making sense "Your the only one stupid enough to come into the den of a monster." she grins "If I am a mosnter, Ill take you out first.

her brother watches "dont stand in her way of escaping if you dont want to get hurt" he says calmly

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:46 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Quite a set up," Eric thought aloud as he finished reading the general information. He looked down the hall in one direction, and then to the other direction. "Suppose a walkabout's in order," he said with a shrug, and proceeded down the left side hall from the entrance. He would track his turns and such mentally. The less contact with people, then better, for now, and knowing how to make it back without stopping to ask for help would be best. His eyes wandered as he walked down the corridor, taking note of door signs, numbers, and other minute details.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:55 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny listened to the first few words and then just dozed off, continuing to smoke his cigarette and await for this woman to finish talking. Donny was not afraid of his woman at all. He just looked at her like a washed up individual rambling a bunch of nonsense as if anyone even cares about what she is saying. Once she stopped speaking, Donny flicks his cigarette away out the door and blows the last amount of smoke out of his mouth, as he then turns towards Rock.

"I will take that as no."

Donny begins walking towards Rock. "Come on..." Donny said in a cold tone as walked up to her and then grips onto her neck, anticipating her resistance.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:59 PM
Lt_Champion

Rock backs up away from him, to the center of the room, when he goes for her neck she she kicks at his chest leaning her head back to balance out the kick, she is faster then she acts like, she pretends to be slow just for this kind of event. she is fast and strong, she hasn't had enough time to loose a lot of her muscle mass, she doesn't even stand still long enough to

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:03 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XanatosForever
"Quite a set up," Eric thought aloud as he finished reading the general information. He looked down the hall in one direction, and then to the other direction. "Suppose a walkabout's in order," he said with a shrug, and proceeded down the left side hall from the entrance. He would track his turns and such mentally. The less contact with people, then better, for now, and knowing how to make it back without stopping to ask for help would be best. His eyes wandered as he walked down the corridor, taking note of door signs, numbers, and other minute details.
Ricardo walked through the dorm halls, with a big smile on his face. He was on a total roll after helping out over twenty students and visitors within the campus. He felt the need to continue, especially now that he making new acquaintances and receiving communications from many people. He walked up to Eric and began speaking as if this was just another normal process. Another friend.

"So, you are either a student or visitor...let me guess you are a student, right?"

Ricardo guessed without the use of mind reading. His analytical abilities were just "out of this world".

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:04 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rock backs up away from him, to the center of the room, when he goes for her neck she she kicks at his chest leaning her head back to balance out the kick, she is faster then she acts like, she pretends to be slow just for this kind of event. she is fast and strong, she hasn't had enough time to loose a lot of her muscle mass, she doesn't even stand still long enough to
The laws of physics it self caused Donny to move back to the pressure of the kick, but did not feel the pain intended...Donny does not feel pain...This ability is legendary. Donny smirked at Rock for reacting how she did. "Oh is that right? If you want things to go that way, fine. It will be your death wish." Donny walked over to the door and slowly closes it, feeling the need to beat this woman to a pulp as Scientist rush past Anthony and to the door, trying to keep him from getting himself killed. But it was no use. He closed it under his pass code, so there was no way to open it. Donny has locked himself and he was willing to take whatever risk necessary to take this individual down.

"I'm sorry it has to end this way for today." Donny stepped forward closer. "You're just a worm on a hook, hence why no one wants you...who would want to risk their dignity to protect you just so you can end up embarrassing them. You shameful little ****. Strapped like a monster...this is where you belong...Deal with it. You monster!" Donny said in a cold tone, trying to taunt Rock as much as he can, as he walked in a circular path around the room, keeping his eye on Rock.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:13 PM
Lt_Champion

her eyes never leave him "at least when I insult someone I know how to hurt them, you do nothing more then repeat what we already know"

Anthony watching his sister she said lace was dead, he plans to find out

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:20 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right when Rock finished that sentence, Donny side kicked Rock across the face as he used the opportunity to knee her skull once tried to get up and regain herself by maintaining a rushing method. After the last knee to the head, he grabbed her by the straps and slammed her against the padded wall, with his left arm forced onto her throat. The scientist began banging on the indestructible glass wall, but it was just as useless as Rock trying to escape it.

Donny began lifting Rock by her throat with only his forearm.

Last edited by JacopeX on Sep 25th, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:25 PM
Lt_Champion

Rock has never minded a few attacks, a bruised cheek, a broken nose, and the usual adult way to pin her, hardly something she isnt used to, her nose bleeding she grins "I have been attacked harder and far worse then this, you'll have to do better if you think this will stop me." she is trying to force him to get himself in trouble, or give her an opening, one of them has always worked

her brother grins "now thats the rock I know."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:30 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny kept an emotionless face after hearing such a statement he would expect from an insane being like her. He lets her fall to the ground. He had no choice but to make this much more harder for her. He maintained a telkenetic hold of Rock's entire body and with the pull of the extension to his grip from himself and Rock begins to swing her around the room, causing such loud thud to every crash. He continued swinging her up down, to the sides, and against the glass wall based on the movement of his right hand. He finally stopped by throwing her up against the ceiling one more time and let her fall to the ground. He walked up to her lying body and turns her on her back with his foot and began kicking her violently as those kicks turned into stomps.

"How about that huh? Come on! is that enough for you?"

Donny stopped kicking her after landing one across her skull and stepped back.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:36 PM
Lt_Champion

Rock grins bit, blood running down her face "Your such a coward, beating on someone using powers when they cant even use their hands. You dont even have the courage to free my arms." Rock laughs lightly, her voice rough from the injuries she now has "You may have a badge, but it doesnt change the fact your nothing more then a sniveling coward. You couldnt win a fight with me if my arms werent bound. Thats the only reason you can fake having *****. I hate to tell you this, but we all know you dont have any."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 10:44 PM