KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World

Hero High 3: A New World
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 90 91 [92]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

"I am NOT loosing you again lucian" Rock responds, not wanting to back off but if he is sure she wont loose him then she will, but she wont leave him

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:39 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"You belong in the Cemetery of Legends!" Leon said, referring to famous grave site of thousands of supers, which was placed where Hero High once stood before the alien invasion. "Your presence here is a mockery to everything this school stands for. To everything I stand for!" Leon shouted. There were actually tears in his eyes. "I have to kill you!" he went on. "You don't deserve this cruelty..."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
"You belong in the Cemetery of Legends!" Leon said, referring to famous grave site of thousands of supers, which was placed where Hero High once stood before the alien invasion. "Your presence here is a mockery to everything this school stands for. To everything I stand for!" Leon shouted. There were actually tears in his eyes. "I have to kill you!" he went on. "You don't deserve this cruelty..."
"is that right..... sorry to say but i made a lousy hero i doubt id belong there" he mused lightly smiled faintly of all things " has to be hard, having to kill your best friend but i dont think that will solve this... i was revived once whos to say the one that did wont try again" he pointed out some felt bad for him but had no intention of dying again yet

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:56 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

"Lucian...." Rock says antsy, holding the knife she made in her hand still, the rest of her jewelry forming a shield on her other hand, after coating it

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 03:06 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Leon's whole body was shaking. There was so much pent up energy he was going to use, but know he wasn't so sure. Now that Lucian had brought up the matter of his revival, Leon was forced to think about it. It wasn't really Lucian's fault that he had been brought back, and according to Janet, he had no idea who did the deed, so there was no one that Leon could justify taking his anger out on. He suddenly started screaming, letting all of his anger out. His voice was accompanied by a high pitch metallic sound, as the snake gave voice as well. Without warning Leon shot into the air like a bullet, flying higher and higher as he lost further control of his powers. The shockwaves were rolling off his body like waves in the ocean.
Sensing his chance, Andrew, who had been standing by the door watching, ran forward and flew up after Leon, his body sparkling with electricity. He grabbed Leon in a mid air bear hug, ignoring the shockwaves and the thrashing snake. His body suddenly glowed black, and arcs of black electricity surrounded the two. Gradually, the shockwaves lessened in intensity, and after a minute, were gone completely.
Andrew flew back down gently, with a barely conscious Leon in his arms. The teen was sweating and panting, as though he had run a marathon. Andrew laid Leon down on the ground. He looked as close to angry as Leon had ever seen him. "You are hereby suspended!" he said, loud enough for anyone still in the equipment room to hear. "You are no longer a part of Strikeforce Division S. You need treatment, and you need training, and until then, you can never resume leadership. Your powers have been locked down. You wont be able to use them for at least half an hour."
Leon nodded sadly. He had messed up again. But then... "Division S?" he asked weakly, still panting from his previous exertions. To his surprise, Andrew winked.
"It's a secret," the teacher whispered, so that only Leon could hear.
"You're supposed to be mad with me," Leon reminded him.
"Right... uh... You also have detention!" Andrew said with mock disappointment.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 04:10 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lucian watched the whole seen leon got strong... made him abit proud of leon spite that he almost got killed by him watching andrew subdue him he let an held breath escape and looked at andrew "so.... um andrew.. i was supposed to talk to you"

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 04:22 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock looks at Andrew "that was fun to watch."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 04:24 AM
MadMel
Heh

Andrew winked at Rock, and then turns to Lucian. "Wow, it's like sensing a vacuum," he said, shaking his head. "Uh, sorry. You're going to have to wait a while. I can give you a proper examination in my lab after the meeting."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 04:30 AM
Lt_Champion

Rock takes lucian's hand not intending to let it go "im going with him when you do" she says

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 04:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu slowly sat next to Sam and let out a sigh he saw the whole ordeal between Leon and Lucian seem to have cease and now Leon has lost leadership making it worse he looked at Leon through his aura sense he saw he nearly depleted himself of his energy.

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 05:40 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sam's massive headach was growing every minute they had to wait and with the announcement that Leon would be suspended made her feel even worse. They just got their leader down why did they have to lose him again so suddenly, it wasn't fair. Sam was about to leave when Hitosu sat next to her, she looked at his face and thought some of his color had returned but he still didn't look 100% which made her worry, after all he was one of her best friends.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2012 11:57 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku hated being around all the drama he didn't really know what was going on. So he was just about ready to go talk to Mr. Brok, but it seemed like he was a little busy. Gaku had been meaning to talk to Mr. Brok for a while now but kept being interrupted or Mr. Brok being busy like during foc/cer tryouts. He wasn't going to miss his chance to talk to him he wanted to get stronger and at this point the only one who was going to be able to help him right now was Mr.Brok. He had to develop shock resistance and master his abilities if he was going to save his brother. Gaku began walking up to Mr.Brok waiting till he was done talking so he could speak to him.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 07:53 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Rock holding Lucian's hand, having yet to tell her father, Lance, about Lucian's return. More or less she avoids it due to knowing he wont like the news at all, and she doesnt feel much like getting lectured. Though it is when she avoids something most that he tends to show up and know about it.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2012 01:15 AM
alexis223

ummmm..... can i join???? ?_?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 12:12 AM
alexis223 is currently offline Click here to Send alexis223 a Private Message Find more posts by alexis223 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote