KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » the admirals duke it out‼

the admirals duke it out‼
Started by: Akainu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Akainu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked the admirals duke it out‼

the three admirals duke it out

Akainu VS Aokiji VS Kizaru

Personally i think it boils down to Akainu and Kizaru.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 06:00 PM
Akainu is currently offline Click here to Send Akainu a Private Message Find more posts by Akainu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

They can't really hurt eachother though no expression

Well Akainu can melt Aokiji, but Kizaru and Akainu is a stalemate. Akainu is more destructive, but Kizaru has speedz.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 06:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

They all should have Haki though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 06:14 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I wonder if beating on/blowing up a Logia user enough will eventually tire them out. Using powers does take energy, after all, so maybe in a sufficiently long drag-out fight they'd stop regenerating.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
They all should have Haki though.

Even though that doctor said all vice-admirals have it, I'm not clear if that's literal or a "Haki is common among vice-admirals" thing. After all, Logia users hardly need Haki.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 06:20 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akainu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well certain logia types can take out other logias.

(Akainu/ace)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 06:29 PM
Akainu is currently offline Click here to Send Akainu a Private Message Find more posts by Akainu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

stalemate...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 09:36 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Stalemate between Akainu and Kizaru. Aokoji gets melted in the first few seconds of the fight.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 09:50 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Devil fruit interactions are often unpredictable. It's commented that you often don't know how two powers will interact until they match up.

Lesse some other possibilities... the other two team up on Akainu, Kizaru blasts him apart and before he can reform Aokiji freezes him, and in his not-together state that may be enough to take him down.

Ice refracts light, making Aokiji safe from Kizaru's direct attacks, letting him win...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 10:14 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Q99
Devil fruit interactions are often unpredictable. It's commented that you often don't know how two powers will interact until they match up.

Lesse some other possibilities... the other two team up on Akainu, Kizaru blasts him apart and before he can reform Aokiji freezes him, and in his not-together state that may be enough to take him down.

Ice refracts light, making Aokiji safe from Kizaru's direct attacks, letting him win...

Most Logias instantly reform and are in full control in any form. And all he has to do is heat up.

And while yes ice does refract light, Kizaru can make huge, epic ass AoE explosions, and a sword.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 10:24 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by KingD19
Most Logias instantly reform and are in full control in any form. And all he has to do is heat up.

It's not exactly instantly, it stills takes a few moments. And if he's splattered, he might not be able to make enough heat to counteract Aokiji going at full.

quote:
And while yes ice does refract light, Kizaru can make huge, epic ass AoE explosions, and a sword.

A sword that might refract too smile All I'm saying is, there could be some interactions there that give an edge.

Speculation, sure, but Ice seems like it's ripe for odd advantages.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 11:40 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

probably a stalemate between Akainu and Kizaru..

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 04:48 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Aokiji.

I have no evidence for this other then the extremely unreliable statement that he specifically is the navy's greatest military assest and that Sengoku suggested him as his replacement. I just like him the best.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 08:48 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akainu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
Even though that doctor said all vice-admirals have it, I'm not clear if that's literal or a "Haki is common among vice-admirals" thing. After all, Logia users hardly need Haki.

A good devil fruit isn't a instant win in one piece though. I think they got some haki on VA level at least.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 09:51 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Akainu
A good devil fruit isn't a instant win in one piece though.

Yea, but a good devil fruit used well, something the Admirals are all extremely good at, can handle all but very rare situations.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 03:59 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Aokiji.

I have no evidence for this other then the extremely unreliable statement that he specifically is the navy's greatest military assest and that Sengoku suggested him as his replacement. I just like him the best.

Yeah. I actually found it odd that Sengoku suggested Aokiji as his replacement, since Akainu is the one who embodies Sengoku's brand of justice...

Akainu wanted Ace dead for the same reason as Sengoku does, for who he is, Aokiji obeyed because he was ordered to, as seen when confronted Luffy and Jimbei...

which leads me to view Sengoku's proposal of Aokiji as a testament to the latter's strength among other things...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 05:05 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Maybe Aokiji's a better strategist?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 07:18 PM
Q99

We didn't see a lot of Sengoku's brand of justice. While he did want to eliminate Ace as a symbol, we haven't seen him initiate any of the really ruthless actions, and Ace is a Whitebeard Pirate as well.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 11:28 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

IMO, Akainu is probably the weakest Admiral, he jut seems a bigger threat because he got lucky with his Ace ownage and is more ruthless then the other two.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:21 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm not sure if there is a 'weakest' per say, I think they've each got their advantages.

Kizaru's probably overall the strongest, light is likely one of the 'invincible' fruits (as Enel's was called). Akainu's seems like it's best for taking out other Logia users and other things with high defense. Aokiji's seems the most versatile, and is good for non-destructive tasks.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:28 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I think it's a bit premature to label Akainu the best at taking down other Logia, as we've only seen him do it once. I'd give Aokiji better odds against say Crocodile or Smoker then I would Akainu.

IMO Magma is the least useful of the Admiral Logia, being almost entirely destruction based.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 01:15 PM