KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Rikudo Sennin VS Gol D. Roger

Rikudo Sennin VS Gol D. Roger
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sure, but I don't see any reason to think he would be bound to "human" limits in terms of chakra when we already know he was beyond human.

He's just have a different, non-human limit to his chakra.

quote:
I have seen people pass out from using their whole chakra supply, but i've never seen someone injured by using less than their whole supply.

We have seen people have to cancel jutsu because they can't sustain it any more even when their chakra supply isn't out. Shikamaru's jutsu comes to mind.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 12:06 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Q99
He's just have a different, non-human limit to his chakra.

We have seen people have to cancel jutsu because they can't sustain it any more even when their chakra supply isn't out. Shikamaru's jutsu comes to mind.

I've seen Shikamaru cancel his jutsu because he knew he wouldn't be able to sustain it and wanted to leave chakra for later. I've never seen him WANT to continue using it and running out, even though he still has chakra left. I've never seen anyone run out of the ability to use a jutsu and still having had the chakra left to perform it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 12:09 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I've seen Shikamaru cancel his jutsu because he knew he wouldn't be able to sustain it and wanted to leave chakra for later. I've never seen him WANT to continue using it and running out, even though he still has chakra left.

He did during the Hidan fight. Hidan noted there was a time limit to it, and that he had to release and re-establish it occasionally, and each time the time he could hold it got less.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 12:53 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

OK, but when Danzo did Izanagi, he canceled it just because he needed to conserve chakra, not because it was too hard on his body (though it also extinguished his eyes for a secondary time limit). Rikudou doesn't have either problem so I don't see why he couldn't keep it up.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 10:57 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Luffy is faster than light!

Gol D. Roger is faster than that!

SPEEDBLITZ!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 11:16 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Wait did they really say Luffy is FTL?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 11:21 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Can you deal with it?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 11:22 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

omg, im so sick of this argument. dodging someone shooting a beam of light at you does not make you faster than light. If you waited till the beam was shot and then moved, that would make you that fast.

What luffy did was move faster than the pacifista, not the light it shot at him. Also, I don't think they ever said that those are "lasers" he said beams, but a beam does not mean it is light, though I think it is a laser, just saying, we don't know

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:09 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You're just b*tthurt Luffy owns the Narutoverse on his lonesome

I don't think it's a FTL feat btw, but it's pretty damn impressive.

(But as for this thread, of course Gol speedblitzes and royal haki smacks Rikudo Senin)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 01:51 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

oh yeah, i agree its crazy awesome, I mean as a team the strawhats BARELY took one of those down, and he took it out in one punch, after dodging an attack with ease that he was scrambling to dodge before, yeah its amazing smile. and I would LOVE to see luffy in the naruto verse, obviously tehre would be some conflicts, which ther always is with mixing verses, but i think he would doinate pretty much everyone

edit:besides the leet of the leet

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 03:59 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Wait did they really say Luffy is FTL?

No, he dodged a laser fired from a somewhat ponderous user.

We can either conclude the enemy is slow, or the laser is. I go with the enemy smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 04:29 AM
Coco292

Luffy would solo the Narutoverse.

Roger was said to be equal to prime whitebeard please tell me this isn't a serious thread -_-

Last edited by Coco292 on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 06:01 AM
Coco292 is currently offline Click here to Send Coco292 a Private Message Find more posts by Coco292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Coco292
Luffy would solo the Narutoverse.

Roger was said to be equal to prime whitebeard please tell me this isn't a serious thread -_-

What did Prime Whitebeard do on level with separating the moon from the Earth?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 06:12 AM
Coco292

What did Prime Whitebeard do on level with separating the moon from the Earth?

How is that relevant in a fight? unless you think this guy can take on the likes of the Admirals from One Piece.

what's stopping him from getting speed blitz?

Last edited by Coco292 on Oct 22nd, 2010 at 06:23 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 06:16 AM
Coco292 is currently offline Click here to Send Coco292 a Private Message Find more posts by Coco292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

How is that relevant in a fight? unless you think this guy can take on the likes of the Admirals from One Piece.
PERHAPS HE WOULD DO WHAT NAGATO TRIED TO DO TO NARUTO. AND THAT IS JUST TO DISPLAY THE AMOUNT OF CHAKRA AND CONTROL HE HAS. COMBINED WITH THE ILLUSIONS HE MOST LIKELY CAN DO, AND SEE THROUGH HIS MOVES, AND WELL....ANY JUTSU EVER.

(NOT YELLING, ITS INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 06:24 AM
Coco292

Why is this a thread anyways neither character has any feats 0_o

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 06:26 AM
King Kandy

Izanagi. Any blows that would damage him, he can just reduce to illusion.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 06:33 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Luffy's recent feat is hardly the most impressive speedfeat from the crew.

Zoro has that honour, what with wading between hundreds of lightspeed attacks back at thriller bark and all.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 07:03 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coco292

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Luffy's recent feat is hardly the most impressive speedfeat from the crew.

Zoro has that honour, what with wading between hundreds of lightspeed attacks back at thriller bark and all.

ugh that's hyperbole at best unless you think Kuma shoots at the speed of Kizaru -_-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 07:05 AM
Q99

In terms of body movement speed, as opposed to laser attacks, the gap between the two is not particularly large, ninja travel at very high speed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 07:08 AM