KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)

Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

Name: Vincent Adal
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Student.
Species: Human/Mage
Nationality: Unknown
Appearance: below - Note: Also wears a black cape, and has no weapons, and is not nearly as muscular as the pic.
(With a black cape, and no weapons, and nowhere near as muscular.)
Power(s): Vicnent has very little fighting ability, but has does have great magical talent. He can summon and control mechanical constructs of various shapes and sizes, and always pure gold in colour. These constructs resemble steampunk/cyrberpunk designs. To be specific, Vincent can do the following -
- Create spider and flying insect drones for surveillance. He can see and hear what they can.
- Create spinning saw blades in his hands or attatched to his boots for close quarters combat.
- Create hands which can fly out and grab things. These hands can also fire magic missiles from their palms.
- Create wheels at the bottom of his boots, effectively turning them into roller skates.
- Create a shield wall in front of himself that will deflect attacks.
- Create four robotic 'knights' - sentient constructs which follow his verbal and mental commands. The knights are roughly four ft tall, and each wields a different weapon - a shield, a lance, magic hands (like the ones he uses) and a crossbow.
- Can teleport short distances by 'summoning' himself to a different location.

Bio (if applicable): Vincent first memory was waking up in the medical ward of Hero High at the age of twelve. He has no memory of his past. After discovering his magical powers, Vincent enrolled at Hero High, in the hopes that the more he discovered about his powers, the more he would uncover about his past. Despite his obsession with his lost memories, he was able to settle in peacefully ay the school. He even had a girlfriend, who, in a cruel twist of fate, become one of Isaac's victims during his attack on the school. Filled with rage and grief, Vincent left the school.
His time outside Hero High were not pleasent. Merely a few months after leaving, he ended up in a rehab center for overdosing on respite, a drug that is especially dangerous to supers. It was easily the darkest hour in the young hero's life. The treatment for respite is considered to be worse than the effects of the drug itself - a process that borders on torture.
After months inside the center, Vincent was released. Free of the pain and torment, he was ready to get his life back on track. He heads towards the one place he could call home.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 14th, 2011 at 02:19 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2011 02:16 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Name: Ian Croft.
Nationality: Australian.
Powers: Tactile Cryokinesis - Can freeze/unfreeze anything he touches. Through the clothing counts.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Toran Meijun

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Student

Species: Human

Nationality: Chinese

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power(s): His Power is something known as the Jagun its the ability to instill someone with harmful visions through his eyes for one minute this is used to make an opponent fear and shudder leaving them open for one minute they wake up from these visions as if nothing happens which is the reason he always wears his sunglasses so no one can see him eye to eye

Snake Style: This is not a power but a martial art he knows his guardian who was a monk took him in and taught him his martial arts in the process his grip reaches the power of 200kg which is the same as a snake coiling around his opponent

Bio (if applicable): Toran died at the age of 2 but was revived by a wandering monk by. when he revived Toran and his eyes met with the monk he gave the monk a death vision when the monk awoken the boy was in his arms crying at what he done as the monk became the boys guardian he protected the boy from his powers with a pair of shades. As a thank you he wanted to learn from the monk and so he did he learned the monks snake style by the time Toran was done with his training he remained in solitude in the wastelands after his journey he heard about a school of hero's and decided to join the school hoping with this school his power can help others instead of hurting others

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 12:00 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Zepher Valadez
Species: Elemental
Nationality: Caucasian
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...78884-240-3.jpg
Power(s): Wind elemental

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 07:44 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Approved

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 11:51 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: _Tatsuya Guerra

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): student

Species: Material Dragoon (A species of human that where gifted with the powers of dragons being able to turn into them and/or use their powers.)

Nationality: Japanese Italian_

Appearance:_
_(please log in to view the image)

Power(s): Gifted with the power of a Metal Dragon bestowing him with the ability to manipulate his body able to turn it to any form of Metal._

As a Dragoon he was born with the abilities to turn parts of his body into that of Dragons enabling him to grow wings to fly protect or himself with, the ability to run up to 300mph, Able to lift up to 10,000lbs,To hear from up to a range of and hear low or high frequencies thats hard for others , To smell or track things for more then 1_1/2_miles and eye sight that can change from normal vision to thermal, night or even to zoom in for up to 100yards.

Favorite food: Metal but loves pineapples

Hobby: Eating Metal, Flying, Playing drums, Having fun, Playing video games, Adventuring for treasures, collecting cars

Relatives: Father, Mother (died after birth)

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Funny, Fun to be around, Smart, hardly gets anger but when he does he goes all out, Doesn't give up, Helps those who needs help, always there for his friends, treasure nut, weapon Knowledgeable, Try's to one up people, can be negative at times .

Bio (if applicable): Tatsuya is a member of a Group of creatures known as Dragoon's. Dragoon's where born from the first Dragon who was the strongest and wisest. One day a Dragon had appeared injured falling from a space warp it was the first dragon to ever exist in the time it dropped into. Luckily for it that it landed near a village of people who found the injured Dragon seeing it as a great deity helped it. The Dragon repaid the people's kindness by bestowing them and their future generation with souls of fallen dragons that would last a lifetime. Each soul even more powerful the Dragon told them they are no longer humans but Dragoons a sub species of Dragons that also human. The Dragon then left through a rift in time never to be seen again. Since that day the people have learned to harness their gift giving birth to Elemental Dragoons who use their Dragon souls to use the mighty elements of the Dragons before them said to be the strongest types of Dragons, They also gave birth to Material Dragoons_who use their Dragon souls to use the very material created by the world just like the Dragons before them said to be the deadliest types of Dragons, Which also gave birth to Time space Dragoons who can harness and control time and space it's self said to be the most wisest and most powerful type of Dragoons because of them possesing similar powers as the first Dragon that bestowed the gift. But no one has actually seen a Time Space Dragoon only people who say they had glimpses of them. _
Through time the Dragoon people spread out as the world changed populating different parts living normal lives while training their next generation many even protecting those around them.

_Tatsuya _was born into a rich and strange family his famouse Treasure hunting mother a shapshifter died after giving birth to him. His father was a material dragoon who was famous for creating and running Gurerra electronics known for it's chip distribution. His fathers company produces vast amount of computer chips for all type of electronics even the very smallest ones found in some nano bots. So Tatsuya grew into a very smart family and adapted quickly but like all Dragoons he was trained hard. During his training he met Gaku and Musuko becoming friends instantly. Around the time of the incident involving Gaku and his brother he was around to help Gaku through it as his best friend. After that Tatsuya wanted to get away from his riches to go on a treasure hunt like how his mother used to do. It was there on his trip to welsh where Gaku helped him find the place where he learned about the knowledge of Dragoons and more of how they came to be said to be written by Time Space Dragoons. However Gaku had left shortly before they had explored their findings to join Hero high and fulfill his goals. Tatsuya learned of Dragoons that none knew existed. He read about the feats Dragons performed and read that all Dragoons of that type could do the something. Tatsuya called and thanked Gaku for helping him find such a hunt and if he asked for something he had his back. So Tatsuya wanted to learn how to gain these powers to become stronger. When it came too him that he could join the school with his best friend so he did. Before Tatsuya had left he had to do a couple business things being ambassador to his fathers company _making him come to the school late. Ever since that day he's wanted to see all the Dragoons _that where mentioned in his discovery, and learn how to do the feats that many Dragons where able to do.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:28 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Approved

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 11:33 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Name: Sinopa Atoya
Species: Mutant
Nationality: Caucasian
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Power(s): Necromancy

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 08:26 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

The powers require her to touch the dead person

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 08:27 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

so i guess a new character is in order?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 05:40 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Approved, Champ.

Eh, whatever happened to James? I have him and Harkin listed as MIA.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:39 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Serin Tristan
Sex: Male
Alignment: Unaligned
Weight: Medium
Height: 185cm
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Student
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Powers: Phychic Abilities
Fighting Styles: Basic and varied.
Gadgets/weapons: Practices sword fighting, usually uses computers
Appearance: ??
Favorite food: Pizza, Hot Dog, Most chinese and Itialian foods, hambugers.
Hobby: Star Wars, video games but likes loads of other stuff too.
Race: Caucasian
Relatives: None
Personality: Calm, has a wild streak but dosnt show often "needs to be a little more social"

Story: Bah!

Allies: None but who knows...
Enemies: None as far as I know.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 09:47 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
Approved, Champ.

Eh, whatever happened to James? I have him and Harkin listed as MIA.

i left kmc, i suppose him and harkin went off together or something, honestly haven't really thought about it, bugs me that he's named after me

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 10:54 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Sam's an orphan sad Oh, well.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 01:10 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

oh no, james will be back (though likely with a different name that will have always been his name...always)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 01:32 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yes, James.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 02:10 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Lolz and approved, Jedi.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 03:01 AM
DangerousBeauty

*gasp* i would never leave my little girl!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 03:14 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

so harkin is back too then?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Dec 16th, 2011 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 03:44 AM
DangerousBeauty

i guess. i havent read the rp yet.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 03:55 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote