KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)

Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

no no, you have more chance of a mother terresa overdosing

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:15 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

no expression

laughing out loud

confused

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:24 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Harkin Deva (Dark Red Moon Goddess)
Species: I guess she could be considered an alien... Shes not from Earth...... caucasian
Nationality: not a citizen.... but she lives in America
Personality: She's sarcastic and kinda cold hearted. Really she cares for no one but herself and holds a grudge against everyone who attends or teaches at Hero High whether or not they were attending the school when she attacked.
Powers: She's a witch. She can cast spells and use the elements to her advantage. Her weakness is tears. For the six years she was in 'jail' she was wraped in 1000 tears from 100 people who lived in the city. Se can do simple magic tricks, along with pulling peoples wallets from thing air. With more more power she uses, the brighter the markings on her body glow.
Bio:
Then: If one was to ask of her, others would be reluctant to tell the story. It took 1 week to catch her, and months to clean up the city after she was caught. She has been dormant for 6 years, and is itching to be free again. She is now here to teach the students of Hero High what goes on in a villian's mind. It just might save he school of what is to come.
Now: She watched the students come and go. She was happy to see that they were finally able to go out and do the whole goody goody thing. She learned how to be a better mother for Sam, and how to control her anger. Shes also become more tolerant of students... But she still doesnt play nice with some of the teachers. She'd have to work on that.

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Vixen
Sex: f
Alignment: neutral
Weight: 114
Height: 5’8”
Species (Type) : human
Nationality: American caucasian
Powers: Seeing things that are to come later in life, but only the bad events. She doesn’t know what time of day or when it will happen, they are even out of order sometimes, but its nothing but bad things. It can be spilling coffee on a new skirt, or her friend in class getting shot on their way out to their car. She can also cause bad luck for others. She marks them with her Black Cat, and then something terrible happens. Like your cr explodes or a branch falls from a tree and cracks your skull open.
Fighting Styles: mainly hand to hand. Bad things can happen to people around her if she wants them to. It’s kinda like a curse that she can put on people.
Favorite food: A nice and juicy Black Plumb
Hobby: Fortune telling: tarot, palm, astrology, numerology, tea leaves, ect…
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): She’s never really cheerful. She’s only happy in the morning before she gets that little vision of bad luck which seems to follow her. Other then that tiny perk of happiness, she’s pretty gloomy. She’s very quiet and doesn’t like to be touched much. But she’s a hopeless romantic. She melts in Westons arms when he looks at her with his green eyes.
Story: Vixen’s ‘power’ didn’t come to her until she was 16. She got a new car that day and had a vision of it getting scratched as she was backing out of the driveway. Well that’s never happened to her before so she thought nothing of it… But when she was backing out, a branch of a fallen tree ruined the paint job. And to top it all off, she ran over her neighbor’s new cat while pulling in to the driveway. The cat was black, which probably explains her constant state of bad luck. Her parents sent her into foster care soon after. Her grandmother died at a family reunion that she was attending, and her older sister wont speak to her for ruining her wedding. The wedding was a long story, and something she really doesn’t like talking about. Her past was just a big mess after her 16th birthday. But hopefully things will start to look up for her… Well that’s what she hopes anyways.
Allies: Weston
Enemies: none known yet

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:40 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

okay so i've talked to DB about what James and Harkin were up too for like the last year or so.
They ran off and got married and subsequently went honeymooning around the globe, spending time in their old home of japan. The earthquake and subsequent overkill natural disasters hit while they were there, which put things on hold for them and they decided to help clean up the mess and relief effort, spending a few months there, then continuing on their honeymoon, only to return now

also Weston and Vixen went on vacation

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:55 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Wait...I'm confused now, how much time passed since New York?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 02:05 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

according to big o, it was in real time, so however much time has passed since we rp'd it

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 02:30 AM
starryknight

I don't think that much time has passed in rp, maybe a week tops but I could be wrong.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 02:34 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Its been almost a week since we returned from NY in rp time but since Harkin and James weren't on the mission they could have did the married and honeymoon thing. That way, it saves the continuity.

I like it all. Since they were on vacation, Weston and Vixen are still members of SF if they want to be. It would be best that every character who needs to know was aware of both couple's absences but not of the activities that took place for them and vice versa.

And cool pics of Harkin and Vixen, DB.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Dec 19th, 2011 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 03:34 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Thanks ;D

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 03:38 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Of course.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 03:53 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
Its been almost a week since we returned from NY in rp time but since Harkin and James weren't on the mission they could have did the married and honeymoon thing. That way, it saves the continuity.

I like it all. Since they were on vacation, Weston and Vixen are still members of SF if they want to be. It would be best that every character who needs to know was aware of both couple's absences but not of the activities that took place for them and vice versa.

And cool pics of Harkin and Vixen, DB.

ahh, i thought longer time had taken place, the daughter is already right stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:47 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

and gawd dammit guys isnt this forum supposed to be for character sheets and

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:49 AM
DangerousBeauty

at least shes not asking us for shopping money.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:49 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya but now the wife is going to be spending all of mine, you ever listed that she can teleport somebodies wallet in her hand, how is she not gonna be using that for his credit card

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:50 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: Mykola "Mike" Nikolayovych Tereshchenko
Species: mutant
Nationality: ukrainian/canadian
Appearance: http://werdandi.deviantart.com/art/...ntist&qo=53 (the male one)
Power(s): Superior Mind- he is extremely intelligent with knowledge in almost every field of science and learns very quickly.
this ability is not limited to learning information, he learns everything rather quickly including martial arts, he's very fast and agile due to greatly enhanced reflexes,
Bio: Born in Ukraine his family immigrated to canada when he was only an infant. In school he did moderately well until about grade 4 when his mutant powers started manifesting and expanding his mental capacities, he skipped a few grades the next year and went to highschool. at the age of 16 he had two PHDs one in genetics and another in physics. he has spent the past several years designing multitudes of new technologies and facilities. Though he hides a secret, ever since he was a teenager he has been plagued with daily and constant hallucinations of things and people not there, sometimes finding it very hard to distinguish between figments and reality as well as many obsessive compulsions that he has been able to suppress and reign at least partially over due to incredible willpower. in recent years he was hired by James' company to lead energy developement stuff.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 05:29 AM
The Big O
The Original O

This is the Thread were you post your characters and then discuss anything about them. The OOC is where you talk about the RP and anything else.

Approved, Eh.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 04:05 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

oh i have a few more character ideas, mind if i make a few more for guest occasions?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 01:27 AM
The Big O
The Original O

The more the merrier.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 01:56 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: Asher Lorentz
Species: mutant
Nationality: British
Appearance: http://fav.me/d4jmq7o
Power(s): Energy Absorption- he is fueled by all forms of energy including but not limited too the energy created when protons and quarks interact. constant forces such as gravity and radiation in the atmosphere are constantly being absorbed by him, larger quantities of energy time time and concentration, in doing so however he is able to absorb any source of energy as his body is able store never ending supplies of it. if he is low on power or injured, absorbing energy will rejuvenate and/or heal him (taking quantities of energy equal to the damage)
and his other power is basically that he can dispense that energy either by charging electromagnetic fields and such to manipulate them or through electricity, he can also transfer energy through limbs kinetically
Bio: born in Britain to a wealthy family, his father was head of a large corporation that dealt in many things and taught him everything he needed to know about the importance of power being powerful. he grew well into his father's shoes and with puberty came his mutant abilities. he kept it secret for most of his life while he took over his dead father's company and formed a secret elite organization of other super powered beings, creating his Imperium, working in very deep secret to plant themselves around the globe while figuring a way to increase their powers on a grand scale.

basically, he's a doozy, it'd be a challenge for the whole team too take him down and he wants to rule the world, i was thinking he might show up now and then like a regular villain or something with his organization, and this is the organization i talked about with you big o

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 04:55 AM
The Big O
The Original O

What do you mean when you say, "...larger quantities of energy time time concentration...?"

And to avoid rule breaking, you should list Asher's powers as just energy absorption. If he is able to absorb energy, he should he able to output it as well. Like Andrew.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 05:43 AM