KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Men In Black 3

Men In Black 3
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Men In Black 3

Yep theres a third one coming

Said to feature Agent J (Smith) traveling back in time and teaming with a younger Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones in the present day scenes and Josh Brolin in the ones set in the past), Men in Black III also stars Jemaine Clement and Alec Baldwin

heres some set photo's

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=71737

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 06:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'll see it for Alec Baldwin.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 06:48 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yay...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 12:03 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Dear God...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 12:05 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Blake

I'll give it a go when it is released.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 04:12 PM
Doc Blake is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Blake a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Blake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Men in black 3D...shocking

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 10:36 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He looks like a bigger and stupider @sshole with that mustache.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 10:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 11:09 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not a huge Will Smith fan, as he essentially plays the same character in every role, himself. He does have some notable performances though.

-Was terrific in Six Degrees of Separation

-Mimicked Ali pretty good

-Very good in Pursuit of Happiness

-Tolerable in I Am Legend (Shrek scene lowered him back to his usual role though)

/end rant

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I wonder how many millions it took for Will to reprise his role?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 05:56 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I'll see it for Alec Baldwin.

I won't be seeing it because of Alec Baldwin...,that and the fact that it sounds like shit.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 09:37 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I wonder how many millions it took for Will to reprise his role?

I heard he did it for free so he didn't have to make a bad boys 3.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 09:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I like the MIB series, looking forward to this. Tommy lee Jones was brilliant in the first two though, be hard to replace.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 04:01 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I bet one of his kids will be in this or make another trilogy..... Kids in Black.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 04:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Bicnarok
I like the MIB series, looking forward to this. Tommy lee Jones was brilliant in the first two though, be hard to replace.

He will be in this one as well, just probably not as much.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 07:35 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo010
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool dude.... I always watche men in black movies serie... Will watche this one too.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 07:20 AM
neo010 is currently offline Click here to Send neo010 a Private Message Find more posts by neo010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Meh.
I was bored with the franchise after the sequel.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 06:58 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I liked the first one and the sequel did'nt do much for me too and plus it did'nt help since they were basically using the same sort of story for it like the first one.

i may check this third one out.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 07:00 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

My biggest fear of this one was all the reports of re-writes because of script problems. They started filming before the ending was written. That can't be good.

On the plus side, Josh Brolin as young K looks good. Was that an excellent impression or Tommy Lee's voice being dubbed in?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 07:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote