KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone: Bentley vs BBZ vs Gundam

Battlezone: Bentley vs BBZ vs Gundam
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Ok, so if everything's working and the ring multiplying feat accounted for, feel free to start posting and debating towards your opponents plans.

I mean, those opponents who didn't self bfrd themselves in their initial attack no expression

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 05:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

lol, i won just on OP alone

GG boys smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Ok, so if everything's working and the ring multiplying feat accounted for, feel free to start posting and debating towards your opponents plans.

I mean, those opponents who didn't self bfrd themselves in their initial attack no expression
U MAD

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 09:55 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Actually it's actually easier for me to put you down if there was a sun in the battlefield, considering one of my characters sundips and everything. However, it counts as self-bfr.

Your plan is almost the same without the sun part, I'll let you scrap that since this is for the lols.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 11:07 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

well, iirc we never talked about battlefield limits (you did choose to stop at the atmosphere on your own volition), but i'm willing to give you the slightest possibility of defeating me.

it's up to bbz to decide if we're earthbound or not.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 01:29 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

p.s. i dare you to try and sundip

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 05:10 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by psycho gundam
well, iirc we never talked about battlefield limits (you did choose to stop at the atmosphere on your own volition), but i'm willing to give you the slightest possibility of defeating me.

I'd say your not allowed to leave atmo.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 10:47 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

We said a random planet, we didn't even specify if there was actually a sun around it, it can be lit with lamps as far as we know. If going to the nearest sun is legal there is no reason to stop there, we could go to the nearest galaxy. I could dimension shift myself and erase the freaking timeline -time manip is illegal, but you get my point-, and it would certainly be against the spirit of the rule -the rule being we fight in a random planet-.

Bb chose already, so you may actually win now shifty

p.s. i dare you to try and sundip

You can't kill me with a black hole. You'd most likely end up killing yourself

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 07:04 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Bring me those scans of the GL rings you can't create, it's about time we start debunking the absurdity that is your opening post smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 07:06 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Bring me those scans of the GL rings you can't create, it's about time we start debunking the absurdity that is your opening post smile
Gotta agree with bentley. Really disappointed PG.

And bentley you are going down! Or at least slightly lower then you before as you can't sundip.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:11 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Gotta agree with bentley. Really disappointed PG.

And bentley you are going down! Or at least slightly lower then you before as you can't sundip.

Ok, I'll start with ya evil face

Your plan, unlike PG's, is simple, focused and solid. HOWEVER, I already developped countermessures to deal with you and unless you have an ace under your sleeve I'll exploit your weaknesses:

We all know that Absorbing Man is not the sharpest pen in the pencil drawer, so I'm going to use my hypnosis beam and superior mobility -teleporting-, to blast your guys and make them fight, whatever PG actually has on the field -meta-level Doombots maybe?-. You see, while powerful, your team can be considered slow; only Ultron has super sonic speed and ranged attacks worthy of notice, but I can easily neutralize any ranged options with Korvac's computer responses while teleporting gets me out of the way of you physical attacks and explosions. What can you do against this? wink

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:25 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Ok, I'll start with ya evil face

Your plan, unlike PG's, is simple, focused and solid. HOWEVER, I already developped countermessures to deal with you and unless you have an ace under your sleeve I'll exploit your weaknesses:

We all know that Absorbing Man is not the sharpest pen in the pencil drawer, so I'm going to use my hypnosis beam and superior mobility -teleporting-, to blast your guys and make them fight, whatever PG actually has on the field -meta-level Doombots maybe?-. You see, while powerful, your team can be considered slow; only Ultron has super sonic speed and ranged attacks worthy of notice, but I can easily neutralize any ranged options with Korvac's computer responses while teleporting gets me out of the way of you physical attacks and explosions. What can you do against this? wink
Big Problem with that. Any Madrox clones that you take control of I can simply take back into the body of the original Jamie.

(Hopefully this scan works) http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/78...adroxno4rg7.jpg

And since I have about 100 new Jamie's sprouting every 2 seconds(literally as I cam keeping 100 back to gaurd the original and to keep multiply as I can have an infinite amount of jamies)I can easily replenish any I have to take back in.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:45 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I can't see the scan. Can you actually absorb any dupes without using main Maddrox to absorb them? Because if any dupe can absorb another dupe then my dupes will start absorbing yours wink

If you need real Maddrox you'll reveal his position, so it's a win-win situation for me smile

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 10:03 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I can't see the scan. Can you actually absorb any dupes without using main Maddrox to absorb them? Because if any dupe can absorb another dupe then my dupes will start absorbing yours wink

If you need real Maddrox you'll reveal his position, so it's a win-win situation for me smile
Yes I need the real Madrox. Dupes can't absorb dupes. But I always have 100 gaurding and another 300 or so that(because of the rate I multiply) can't be more then 20 feet away. And Ultron. Nuff said smokin'

And I'd only do that if you mind controlled enough to be percieved as a threat. And even then its not like I don't have strength that tangles with thor with the density of primary adamantium behind the punch of thousands of dupes.

AND then you'd leave the rest of your team vulnerable to another couple thousand Madrox's. Not to mention as long as you don't KO me in a single hit(and i'm made of adamantium so that won't happen) i'd just create more dupes out of it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 10:15 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i'll let you two doves try and hurt each other for a bit, then i'll wring your necks

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:07 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

the scans you wanted, and these are recent/post-crisis:

(please log in to view the image)

^ "oh, but...but...but that's ganthet."

oh yeah?!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:25 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Good, so you have an example of someone who did know how to multiply the rings -Ganthet-, and someone who had no idea and in which probably the ring did it by itself. It doesn't sound like an ability your low herald character can summon whenever she wants, specially since she never did it on panel.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:31 AM
Bentley
Seitei

i'll let you two doves try and hurt each other for a bit, then i'll wring your necks

You wish, every dupe I'm controlling is going after you wink

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes I need the real Madrox. Dupes can't absorb dupes. But I always have 100 gaurding and another 300 or so that(because of the rate I multiply) can't be more then 20 feet away. And Ultron. Nuff said smokin'

And I'd only do that if you mind controlled enough to be percieved as a threat. And even then its not like I don't have strength that tangles with thor with the density of primary adamantium behind the punch of thousands of dupes.

AND then you'd leave the rest of your team vulnerable to another couple thousand Madrox's. Not to mention as long as you don't KO me in a single hit(and i'm made of adamantium so that won't happen) i'd just create more dupes out of it.

My point is that I can just shoot your guys to increase my army and while yours is increasing too -until I change my tactics, that is-, I get more and more power at least for some time; I'll use that advantage to push PG's bottons whose Meta-level Doombots can't do sh*t to save themselves.

I'd like to point out that since you're creating dupes at a high rate, and my fake scout team is out there looking at everything, we should get a good idea of where your main Creedrox is standing.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:37 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

You wish, every dupe I'm controlling is going after you wink

My point is that I can just shoot your guys to increase my army and while yours is increasing too -until I change my tactics, that is-, I get more and more power at least for some time; I'll use that advantage to push PG's bottons whose Meta-level Doombots can't do sh*t to save themselves.

I'd like to point out that since you're creating dupes at a high rate, and my fake scout team is out there looking at everything, we should get a good idea of where your main Creedrox is standing.
So I just absorb any you happen to take control of. I can create them faster then you can take out yourself or make me take them out myself.

I figure it wouldn't be hard. I mean just look for the area where the army is coming.

Finding me isn't the hard problem. Taking down all of the gaurds(and the other 300 or so no more then 10 ft away) and Ultron(who should you send organics I can just do this http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...echnoticks2.jpg(and should you choose to send robotics I can just do this http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...saultShield.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...aultShield2.jpg

or this

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...idescontrol.jpg

or this

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...ersatellite.jpg

or this

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...cksExtremis.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...ksExtremis2.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/...ksExtremis3.jpg)).

Its not like I didn't not plan this out wink.

As for this

the scans you wanted, and these are recent/post-crisis:

^ "oh, but...but...but that's ganthet."

oh yeah?!

You have a Gaurdian who actually has knowledge of how to do it. And you have one instance where the lantern itself had no knowledge of how to do it unless you show that he did. Dooms good but even he would have to be of a higher caliber to be able to replicate GL rings. Mabye if he was Ultron level stick out tongue.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:36 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Don't worry BB, I'm not planning on beating you yet, this stale tactics are just meant to obliterate PG.

You're copying those scans wrong, make sure their address is whole and not with "..." before their end wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:45 PM
Bentley
Seitei

... And Gundam should fall quick enough, given that his entire plan consists in bringing meta-level Doombots and building tech that is weaker than the GL power ring to begin with, so good job wasting valuable resources on time in useless machines thumb up

And those machines weren't build in any order that actually mattered so we can trash them easily or attack Doom directly with some of our future weapons -bringing him down into a sea of Absorbing men and into his knees-. Teleporting behind you and shooting you with darkforce blasts should be of no problem while you're building crap PG wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:53 PM