KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few

The Chosen Few
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaftLight

Kale sat forward in his bed, his sweat dripping off his nose and falling onto the bedsheets. His heavy breathing echoed off of the walls in his small apartment. He glanced over to his bedside table where the illuminated digital clock read 13:21.
Chosen
The word echoed through his head. Kale reached over to the other side of the bed where his laptop lay. With a grunt he shifted it onto his stomach and turned it on. After being prompted with two different passwords, Kale opened up a word document and began writing.
"Last night I had a dream. I stood with others watching a darkness consume the earth. I don't know what it meant, or who the people were. I don't even know if it was me. A voice spoke to me about great power, and crushing the darkness. Does this mean that something bad is going to happen soon?"
Kale stopped for a moment and read through what he had written. He let out a sigh and reached over to his bedside table again and picked up a cigarette. The flame from the lighter danced in front of his eyes as he inhaled, he knew he was killing himself, and in a sense enjoyed it. He turned back to his computer,
"There was a word at the end. I feel like it has some significance, but what that significance is I am not aware of. I shall think about it today and attempt to come to an ultimatum..."
He paused for another moment, and started a new paragraph.
"Chosen..."
Kale then saved it on his desktop and closed the file. He opened up his mailing system and found 3 new messages. The first was an average just mail claiming he had won a million dollars, Yeah right.
Second was of the same concept.
The third however was titled 'contract.' It had been sent by an unknown email address, it read;

"Good Morning K.

I have a job for you. 27, male. A photo has been attached with his appearance. All you need to know is that he is a supplier for our.. 'competition'. He lives in Colorado and that this job needs to be done before the end of the week.
All additional info is attached on a bio sheet. Method of disposal is up to you.

Regards."

Kale opened the picture file, got out of bed and angled the computer so that it faced the window. He stood topless, admiring the sights of New York City, it's never ending life, the abundance of people going about their daily lives. A life without relentless killing and betrayal.
Kale turned back to the computer and examined the targets facial features. With one last puff of his cigarette he threw it out the window. Time to work.
He went back to the computer and began looking for the earliest flight to Colorado while simultaneously printing out the extra bio. The nearest plane was in an hour, I'll just read it on the plane.
Kale shut the laptop and opened his wardrobe, from which he selected a black hoodie, some baggy jeans and a backpack. He grabbed the bio from the printer and folded it neatly in the bag, after putting a nicely folded suit as well. He slung the bad over a shoulder and made his way to the door. As he exited he took one last look at his apartment, the clothes on the floor, the smoky haze with a beam of light emitting from the window. Should probably do the washing soon.. he thought as he shut the door.

The airline seat was uncomfortable, the beer tasted stale and the bio that lay on his tray table wasn't particularly informative. Kale, however, had already decided on the quickest and most discreet way to kill this man. This man who he had never met but who apparently is the enemy due to business politics. He would make it short and silent, and planned to do it in broad daylight in the middle of a crowd, allowing him to disappear seamlessly. A metallic sound emitted from the speaker above his head, "Goooood Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, we will now be descending into Colorade, please make sure your seats are upri-" Kale had stopped listening. He folded the bio and slipped it into his pocket, as soon as he exited the plane he would burn it. Kale turned and had a look out of the window. He hadn't been to Colorado before, and might even stay after the job is done for a while and see the sights. As he stared off into the distance, a massive beam of light shot from a field in the distance. It looked like a spotlight, except a lot brighter. Kale stared at it, trying to figure out what it was. Perhaps I'll check it out after I finish the job.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 04:33 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"... zz.."

It was late in the day already.. She hadn't noticed at all. Ai's eyes slowly opened and she looked up into the leaves of the tree. She sat motionless and with a blank look, her eyes were opened fully. She simply laid.. staring at the tree for a few minutes. Then she sat up and looked toward the window of the house that she was sleeping near.

"They're gone.." Ai sighed with depression and fell back against the tree trunk. She overslept again, and the only person who might know what she is was already gone. Still... her mind left the subject and returned to the dream she had the night before.

Ai turned her lower body around so her feet hung out of the tree, then she pressed both palms against the branch and hopped from it-- she fell to the ground and landed on her feet, slightly crouched. She did not move an inch while her mind seemed to expand outward as a visual assistant. She was curious... and then she knew it was true. The girl she was following was completely gone from California. She sighs and stands up again, bringing her hands to her head, then fiercely shaking it.

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?" she screams loudly and begins to stomp her feet into the ground. Ai was attracting attention.. the negative kind. She quickly picked up on the humans that began looking at her. She was shy.. when they began looking, she grew flushed with rosy cheeks and she turned her body quickly, moving into a sprint away from the tree she slept in the night before. Once she was clear of the humans, Ai leaped into the air and her body seemed to twist into that of a horse-like being. She was not the most inconspicuous of animals though-- as she was white with an ample amount of hair, red furious eyes, and a long shining horn on her head. She ran rapidly along the ground and made a bee line for the closest hint of familiarity. Her time in California was up-- but where would she go this time; she didn't even know.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 08:19 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaftLight

Kale stood in an alleyway. The smell of garbage and puke rose like a tantalizing aroma. He stood about 3 meters away from the alleyway entrance, his hood drawn over his head. Colorado was nice; the people were pleasant and the air was fresh outside. Kale contemplated moving here, before reminding himself that he was working. This assignment was going to be too easy. He knew his target took this alleyway as a shortcut between his work and his home. Currently Kale was facing the home side of the alleyway, his back towards the entrance to which his target would walk through. All he had to do was wait for this man, kill him quickly and leave. He would use his powers for this assignment because no one else would see them, and blow his secret. This is almost... suspiciously easy... Kale suddenly thought. He surveyed his surroundings, double checking his escape route and items of importance; a pipe running up the side of a building, a bottle on the ground, a dumpster and the single lamp above his head. Kale looked back at his watch, the target had 2 minutes till he arrived. Kale took a deep breath, closed his eyes and waited.

Footsteps sounded from the other end of the alleyway, however it sounded like there were more than just two. Kale opened his eyes to find 2 rather large men blocking off the entrance in front of him, both holding crowbars. He took a look behind him and saw 4 other men gathering, holding an assortment of different weapons, one even had a handgun. Kale smiled, whoever had given him this assignment would pay heavily for this set up. Kale turned around and clapped his hands.
"Bravo boys, you got me. I do have to ask, to who do I owe the pleasure for organizing this elaborate trap?"
The guys looked at each other, then the shortest one with the gun took a step forward, Kale recognized him immediately. Mecca. Worked with him in Cyprus, Hong Kong, 2 jobs in New York and Chicago.
"Listen K, Brett want's you dead. I dont know why, but this is business... No hard feelings right?"
Kale looked at Mecca, then down to his gun.
"Sorry I don't do 'dead'."
Kale flicked his foot against the bottle, sending it rocketing till it struck Mecca's gun hand. As the weapon fell through the air, Kale spun around and kicked Mecca straight in the chest sending him flying into the 3 guys behind him. Then he turned to his left, grabbed the dumpster and threw it towards the two guys at the entrance, killing them as the metal collided with their skulls. Kale however Kale had held on to part of the dumpster and was now left with a metal shard in his hand acting as a knife. Mecca was still on the ground but two of the other guys had gotten up, baring their weapons. Kale turned to them and smiled,
"Hope you boys like the dark" he said as he flicked the shard into the light above, plunging the alleyway into darkness. Before the glass pieces had hit the floor, Kale was already on top of one of the guys, his hand had become a void tear and he plunged it into the man's heart, erasing it from this world. Before the other guy could react, Kale had morphed his hand into a blade and had jumped backwards over the other guy, aiming a precise slice to the man's neck, killing him. Kale landed and turned his hand back to normal, but just as that happened the third man had risen up. He raised a baseball bat high above his head when suddenly a loud bang sounded through the alleyway. Kale turned around quickly, grabbing his chest in fear that he had been shot, but as he turned around he saw the man, eyes wide open standing over Kale, with blood dripping down his face. The man then crumpled, revealing Mecca lying down with the gun in his hand.
Kale walked over and stood above Mecca, Kale's hand had returned to a void tear and hummed with energy. Mecca coughed up a little blood, bleeding internally from the kick.
"You should be more aware of your surroundings" Mecca muttered, trying to form words through the blood and spit.
"You should count yourself lucky that I know you" Kale retorted. He turned his hand back to normal, picked up Mecca and began to carry him to a hospital.
"You know he's going to send more," Mecca coughed.
"He can't find me."
"He'll come for you himself."
Kale smiled.
"Not if I find him first."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 12:27 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Alice was getting annoyed my all the boys questions, no matter how he formed them, she already told him how she got up there and that should've been enough. The dragon was at the edge of her kindness when a bright beam of light shot up into the heavens, she ignored Shadoboi and just stirred at the light. Alice was drawn to it and without notice emarld dragon wings sprang forth out of Alice's back and with a couple of of flaps from her wings she was airborne. Her wings stertched to thirteen feet but no one would see her. It wasn't long before Alice reached the base of the beam and the man that caused the beam, she landed three yards away from the man then a light shined around her wings and disappeared. "What is this light?" she asked not looking at the man but only the light.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 05:49 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Genius nearly laughed as Alice simply spread her wings and flew off. He had grown tired of the man, whoever he was. Alice was so fascinated by the light that she had seemingly forgotten Shadoboi. He shook his head: "As always you are easy to distract. Very easy to distract indeed." Even though his tone was surprisingly light, he was already judging the man that was next to his master now. Not to speak of this strange light. Genius was unsettled by it somehow. What if it caused a situation as that blue light that had enveloped Alice earlier? Genius couldn't stand the thought of being forced to wait for Alice as she fought invisible daemons.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 08:25 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi watched as Alice flew away and was curious where she was going. So he decided to follow after her jumping from roof top to roof top with his briefcase on his back. He had stopped at the last building that came to a field where a tower of light flew skywards he didn't want to put himself out in the open especially considering that a shadow being/creature could end up spotting him so he sat at the end of the roof listening to what was going on and what the deal was with the light.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 12:00 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hyrokai became so enveloped in the moment that he did not notice the other people gathering around him. The light shot up before him and it seemed to stretch up to the heavens. A faint voice could be heard from within it by the people around.. the light spoke.. "I Await the Hand of Justice".

Soon enough, the light began to waver. As if something was preparing to erupt from it-- finally, the light produced a figure. The figure spread into many. The figures within the light appeared heavily armored as they began to march in rows of five from within the light. The men wore armor of complex steel with golden trim holding tight over the edges of it. They had a white cuirass with golden trim around it, and on the center of the cuirass was a symbol that seemed to resemble a blade with two crosses and two flames coming from the sides of it. Continuously did the men in armor march from the light, seeming to make a rather large line.. and at the very front, was another figure. A single one that lead them. It appeared to be a young boy, or possibly a girl, perhaps a girl raised as a boy. The figure stood at roughly five foot and seven inches, it had teal hair which was not too long itself, and they wore a dark blue robe with a lighter blue underclothing. On the figures back was a very large blade that curved in such a way, it looked like a metallic sharpened C. Finally.. the figure comes to a stop. They turned and their right arm shot outward and signaled for the troops to stop. Instantly with this command, the men came to an immediate stop. From the look of it, roughly seventy knights could be seen from the march with their one leader. Hyrokai wasted no time, and approached. As he did so, the beam of light from behind them faded.

"God General Kentara," speaks Hyrokai. He seems to again come to a stop not more then a few feet from the leader of the troops. The being turned and nods to him with a smile.
"Captain Hyrokai," speaks the General. "You have done very well. Lady Arcania would be proud of you."
"Would be?" Questions Hyrokai. A look of curiosity sprouting on his face.
"Well..." the General begins to speak again. "Akemi is not in the best graces now a days. We are dealing with a war on the other side. But please.. do not feel regret at your actions on this side. This matter could in fact aid us as well."
"Understood, God General Kentara" Hyrokai salutes once. He prepares to continue his report, but is quickly cut off by a figure that appears from no where. The figure seems to have flickered into existence and it quickly draws its blade. The figure is a young female with dark blue hair and velvet eyes. She appears as a kunoichi, wearing appropriate attire and wielding a thick katana which she directs toward Alice.
"Master Kentara!" the newly appeared female shouts. "I sense.. one of us."
"Then.." The General stares at Alice. "Are they friend or foe..?"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 02:23 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

" Huh...?"Alice blinked and took a few steps back, having a sword pointed at her wasn't good for her survival nor was it good for Genius, she knew he would be stuggling to get out. Alice looked at the shiny knights and stood firm, "Hello, I'm Alice," she said making her voice as confident as possible for Genius sake. Alice wondered what all the knights were here and in so many numbers, were they invading earth, were Alice and Genius going to have to fight their way out of this? All these things were running through her head well still standing firm.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 08:08 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Damn. Didn't expect them to arrive here. Looks like I'm in trouble. Genius grimaced at the unexpected turn of events. What were they doing here? He readied himself for battle as the orther guardian appeared. Of course, she felt his presence wavering around Alice. His first reflex was to want to strain against the chains that held him to the amulet and step in front of Alice to protect her. But that would probably only provoke the possible enemy into attacking the two and Genius had no chance to win such a fight, even if Alice unleashed her full power. He ground his teeth, he hated these moments. Moments when fate was balanced on the tip of a blade, teetering from side to side. Should it fall into the wrong direction Genius and Alice would be in for hell. Should they demand my amulet please do not resist master. I don't want to put you into danger.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 05:43 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Alice noticed Genius's hesitation into wanting to protect her and usually he wanted to protect her against the most smallest of things like a school bully. *Whats going on Genius, your not acting as I thought you would. Are these people friends?* she asked using the connection of the amulet rather then her voice.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 08:33 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi sat on the roof top watching and waiting seeing as another girl raised her weapon at his new acquaintance. He didn't know how strong of a Mage Alice was but he didn't want to see her hurt. Shadoboi prepared himself ready to push himself off the side of the building using it to speed his drop to the ground. He pushed off landing on the ground in a second rushing to the field but slowed as he walked from behind Alice. One hand in his pocket he stepped infront of her getting Alice away from the weapon. "Bonjorno you know it's not nice to point weapons all willy nilly at people especially people as cute as her now I'm pretty sure there must be some misunderstanding maybe we can sort this out like civilized people"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 11:59 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The woman next to the General responds, her eyes lighting up with anger quickly as she steps swiftly in front of the General. She glares at the boy as she suspects a threat lingering from him. Though on guard, she simply stares at the new some what idiotic defender. She then turns her eyes from the direction of the defender toward the leader of the knights and speaks to them.
"Master Kentara.." speaks the young woman. "This target has approached and stepped in the target range of 'it'.. Surely he knows of what power we control." The female turns her eyes again and with a firm look, she brings her blade still at a curved point as if preparing to either attack or defend.
"I know Kayla." The General speaks to the woman and steps forward. "Excuse me friend, but that's not wise. If not already, you will be dead if you do not remove yourself from this area. Guardian's are not the type to accept a threatening feeling to their masters..." The General's eyes raise from the boy back to Alice as they speak with certainty. "Legitimate or not.."
Hyrokai steps forward calmly while keeping a distance from the two who lead the Knights. He speaks firmly yet with respect.
"God General Kentara," he directs the question to the General. "I believe I saw these people... in a dream. I believe I may have some connection to them. Please, do not--" his sentence is cut off.
"Calm down Captain," The General responded before his sentence was done. Hyrokai could be seen to obviously be a little flustered at that fact. "I have no intention of harming either of them. Though if Kayla is right, it won't be us that you will have to worry about if that boy is not careful."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 03:29 AM
Bladewind

These men and women are far beyond our powers. If we fight them we'll be dead without hitting them even once. That's why I do not want you to get into any danger should they make a move to take me back for... Past actions. Genius was on edge, more than ever. kayla was a legend even among guardians. He had often wished to fight her to see his own power in comparison to the best but now he was weaker than ever. There was, however, still the thirst for battling other guardians, even now, when he was weaker than all of them. Suddenly he felt something. His features contorted in anger. His guardian's instincts took over and, using Alice's confusion, he erupted from the amulet. Shadoboi had stepped too close to Alice and had triggered Genius' violent reaction by doing so: "Step aside human! You have no voice in this matter!" The blade flashed through the air viciously as Genius brought himself between Shadoboi and Alice. His eyes were focused on the human that had been such a nuisance: "Step. Aside. NOW!" Genius pointed his blade at Shadoboi, threatening to attack. The human was too close to Alice and every second he stayed in the spot tore at Genius, the pain nearly physical.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 11:16 AM
DaftLight

Kale laid Mecca down in a private room of a nearby hospital. The smell of the sterile room was making him a little sick and the bed itself looked like cardboard. He had only just stood up again when a nurse came and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Excuse me sir, but you need to have signed an admission form before a patient is accepted"
Kale turned towards the nurse and gave a pleasant smile while reaching into his back pocket for his wallet.
"My friend has been in a terrible accident and I think is bleeding internally, please do everything you can to make him better" Kale said with a false layer of sincerity, as he pulled out five, one hundred dollar bills. The nurse looked quite shocked, took a glance around and smiled back to Kale before accepting the money and walking out the room. As she left, Kale held up her name tag which he had stolen while giving her the money. He memorized the name and gave the tag to Mecca.
"If she doesn't treat you well, let me know."
Mecca grabbed Kale's hand and pulled Kale close.
"Kale, Brett's got more men, more money than you could possibly imagine."
Kale smiled and peeled Mecca's hand off of his and proceeded to pull his hood over his head.
"I can't stay, you know how it is."
"Don't die K,"
Kale looked at Mecca and was confused. The expression on Mecca's face was that of genuine compassion. Maybe I do have allies...
"I told you, I don't do 'dead'"
Kale smiled cheekily and walked out the door. He didn't know whether Mecca would survive or if he would ever see him again, but Kale felt for the first time in a long time, that he had a friend.

Time to go home I think. Kale thought as he left the hospital, feeling as though New York was calling his name.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 08:13 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
These men and women are far beyond our powers. If we fight them we'll be dead without hitting them even once. That's why I do not want you to get into any danger should they make a move to take me back for... Past actions. Genius was on edge, more than ever. kayla was a legend even among guardians. He had often wished to fight her to see his own power in comparison to the best but now he was weaker than ever. There was, however, still the thirst for battling other guardians, even now, when he was weaker than all of them. Suddenly he felt something. His features contorted in anger. His guardian's instincts took over and, using Alice's confusion, he erupted from the amulet. Shadoboi had stepped too close to Alice and had triggered Genius' violent reaction by doing so: "Step aside human! You have no voice in this matter!" The blade flashed through the air viciously as Genius brought himself between Shadoboi and Alice. His eyes were focused on the human that had been such a nuisance: "Step. Aside. NOW!" Genius pointed his blade at Shadoboi, threatening to attack. The human was too close to Alice and every second he stayed in the spot tore at Genius, the pain nearly physical.
Shadoboi stood in front of Alice until Genius stood in the way Shadoboi had nothing against anyone unless they where a shadow being/creature or if they where gunning for his life. Shadoboi wanted to fight this guy but figured it would stir up a problem escalating the situation probably causing the others to attack and he didn't want that to happen. So Shadoboi stepped aside thinking rational but he did want to fight with this guy just later. [color=red] "Mi Scusa for trying to help but maybe next time strambo."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2011 11:05 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Kayla carefully holds her hands still caressing the katana's hilt. She knew she couldn't just trust the man.. had she dropped her guard, they could strike. Had she loosened her grip, they could strike. Had she even looked away once more, they could strike. She was not prepared to take any unnecessary risks around someone who she felt so uncertain about. The General steps forward and places their hand on Kayla's shoulder.
"Calm down.." The General said in a soothing voice. Kayla was flinching with unease at the words. Her master's voice was absolute-- but to never hear her master's voice again was what she feared.
"Yes Master Kentara," she replies as she turns her katana around so the tip of the blade is directed into the scabbard that rests on the back of her waist. She slides the blade back and it makes a clinging echo as the metal touches at the hilt. However, her body can be used as a weapon and so long as her sense of unease around the man were there she would never lower it. Her eyes never left Shadoboi, careful still.
"Captain," Speaks the General to Hyrokai. "We'll set up camp here. It is getting late now and we don't need to be walking around in the dark... might be a little suspicious." The General has a slight smile move across their lips as a sense of humor kicked in at that.
"Yeah," responded Hyrokai. "I'm sure that moving in the morning as a large group of armored killing machines will be much less suspicious." Hyrokai too smiled as he turned to look at the knights then at the group that had gathered. "I apologize for the problems caused.. If you all wish, I could invite you all into the camp tonight and explain this situation to you. Or.. you could leave. It's your choice, though I might suggest that you keep your weapons sheathed." Hyrokai laughs lightly at the image of one of them pulling a butter knife to butter some bread and having Kayla's blade at their throat.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 03:30 AM
DaftLight

The airline seat was uncomfortable, the beer tasted stale and a large man right next to him was sleeping on his shoulder awkwardly.
This is surprisingly familiar.... Kale thought sourly as he grimaced when the man snorted.
Just breath, 20 more minutes and I'll be safe on the ground.
All this flying in planes has admittedly cause a small fear of flight for Kale. It's not that he was scared of falling so far, more that.. the ground just felt nicer. A very attractive young woman sat two rows infront and across the isle from Kale, she kept looking back at Kale when she thought Kale wasn't watching. Kale couldn't tell through his peripheral vision what her facial expression was, whether it was that of interest, or fear for the fact he was wearing a black hoodie and looked rather dangerous.
Whatever, Kale thought has he decided to completely ignore her.

The front door of Kale's apartment was flung open and light flooded into the room. It was still rather smokey and still hadn't been cleaned. Kale took a step in, took a deep breath, made his way to his bedroom and crashed straight down face first on the bed.
Sooo... comfy...
Kale rolled over and reached for his cigarettes, lit one up and took a deep breath.
I need a drink..
Within a minute he had put on a nice black dinner shirt, a suit jacket and some nice trousers and shoes. His target was a club down the road, something chilled with a strong beat.
Something to take my mind off of Brett.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 08:43 AM
starryknight

Alice was going to try and pull Genius back so he wouldn't kill Shadoboi, her small hands were wrapped around the guardians strong arm but when Shado complied she let out a sigh of relief and released Genius. She then listen to the man that was in the field first, the offer to stay in their camp was strange but she really didn't have anywhere else to go and besides that she really wanted to know what was going on. Alice stepped out from behind her guardian and gave the man a slight bow, "Thank you for your offer, we would be honored to stay at your camp. Please let us know if we can help in anyway." Alice was as polite as she could be cause if Genius was afraid of them then they were no doubt powerful. As the young dragon thought to herself, her stomach grumbled with hunger, Alice blushed and placed a hand on her tummy. "Sorry, didn't have anything to eat today." The young dragon giggled nervously but a growing dragon mage needed to eat.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 12:28 AM
Bladewind

Genius sighed in relief as the tension that had been building dipersed. It seemed that he wasn't to be puunished for what he had done under his former master. Not yet anyhow. He raised his eyebrow at his master: "Didn't you pack any provisions?" Knowing Alice, she probably hadn't. Well, nothing could be done about that. He was a guardian and not damn chef. With a shrug that voiced his opinion of Alice' forgetfulness he disappeared into his amulet again. You could do with a few pounds less. If I remember correctly you were considering a diet some time back.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2011 10:34 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Shadoboi was happy that the situation was resolved and that they where invited to dinner he would love to cook for them but he knew that wasn't going to happen since they don't trust him. Shadoboi was curious to why the women would get threatening feelings about him. "Sembra fantastico I would be honored to join you for dinner grazie. I'm pretty sure you wont let me but I am a traveling cook and I'd love to help your cooks make the meal."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 12:44 PM