KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"You want ME to fight?" Trax asks. "I don't think so."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:04 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"FINE, where is Xorn than?" Xavier asks a bit angry that Trax will ask him for a ship but won't help him get it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You aren't sure that Trax has much melee capability. He isn't even very good with a gun.

Xorn is nearby; he has been observing other fights, preferring to spectate instead of get his robes dirty.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:13 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
You aren't sure that Trax has much melee capability. He isn't even very good with a gun.

Xorn is nearby; he has been observing other fights, preferring to spectate instead of get his robes dirty.
I thought he was pretty decent with a gun stick out tongue

Xavier takes a moment to remember his friend isn't the best fighter before going voer to Xorn.

"You and me are going to team up and fight," Xavier tells Xorn.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:20 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He can hold his own, not excel.

"Are we?" Xorn says. "Can you guarantee that you aren't going to fall over if someone nudges you?"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:24 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"We need credits and I'm forged of tougher stuff than that so unless you have a better idea for getting them from here we are gonna have to fight," Xavier pauses for another emphasis "Unless you want to do it by yourself?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Fat chance of that," Xorn says. "Fine, I'll join you. If you're up to it."

So you are looking for a match in Teams then?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 10:41 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah that sounds good to me big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 10:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

In that case, the official for this competition wants to know... Armor or No Armor?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 08:38 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

No armor for now, Xavier doesn't really do well against armored opponents without his lightsabers.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 12:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

With a lower pool, probably the better option.

Xorn is going to take a point of armor, putting on some light stuff like gauntlets and grieves for mild protection. He's a little more nimble and flippy than you are, as you learned in your first encounters with him.

Your first opponents are going to be a pair of bald monks in red robes wielding flaming swords. The fire just looks like a stunt, to you, but they have the look of killers.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 10:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier doesn't like the look of the swords, and he definitely isn't going to go charging in.

He's hoping Xorn will blast at them with his guns before they get close.

Also Xavier is going to have D&W, MA, and FE

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 02:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Kinda difficult for Xorn to whip out his pistols in a melee fight! You'd be disqualified.

Xorn is happy to take suggestions on tactics.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 05:23 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Dang forgot about that.

"Well considering you are the least injured I think you should take point and engage first, then I'll help you fight whichever one you engage. If you stay defensive just enough I don't think the other one will do much damage to you before we both put the one down."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 12:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Use me as bait?" Xorn says. "GREAT plan, big guy. I don't quite have the slugging power behind my punches, you know."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2012 05:00 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Fine just watch my back and stay close to me." Xavier says as he moves forward to engage one of the two fighters.

He will launch a kick into his abdomen trying to wind him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 12th, 2012 12:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Just to set the stage before we start kicking people:

----

TEAM MELEE (Round 1), Start of Turn 1

Arena of Muddy Death

Xavier (C9): 2(1A)/33 [MA FT DW] [SF AS FB] (5F)

Xorn (C8): 3(1A)/0 [MA FA DU] (7F)

Thoros (C8): 3/0 [PA DU]

Melis (C10): 3/0 [AS DW]

----

Old Post Dec 15th, 2012 12:58 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Is there a lot of mud around Rexx if so Xavier will put the tip of his foot into the ground and kick the mudd into Melis' face followed up with another rotating kick into his stomach.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 19th, 2012 01:49 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I can give a little bonus for originality, there; you roll a 6 on your Dexterity roll, for an extra die (on top of the +2 you get from Melis using Assault). You kick mud into Melis' face, who flinches, giving you ample opportunity to plant your kick in his chest. You roll two successes on your attack, but plenty of 1s, triggering a Feint. You roll three 6s there.

That first kick wasn't your real attack, it seems, but the second kick that you connect with his jaw when you spring forward and off the ground.

Melis takes 6 damage.

His response is a wild series of hacking motions in your general direction. He rolls two successes, for 4 damage.

Xorn keeps his attack simple, sidestepping an opening swipe from Thoros and landing a targeted chop to his upper arm to hamper him. He delivers 5 damage.

Thoros returns the hit in kind, smacking Xorn's forearm with the flat of his sword. The monk put some weight behind the blow with Power Attack, putting in 6 damage to Xorn.

----

TEAM MELEE (Round 1), Start of Turn 2

Arena of Muddy Death

Xavier (C9): 2(1A)/37 [MA FT DW] [SF AS FB] (5F)

Xorn (C8): 3(1A)/0 [MA FA DU] (7F)

Thoros (C8): 3/5 [PA DU]

Melis (C10): 2(1A)/6 [AS DW]

----

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2012 12:04 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will attack Melis again tapping Feint

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 04:10 PM