KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Great Competition
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Would that you could! For all his rage, your other half still uses the same body, and that body has given out as it is cut again and again and again...

A gunshot rings out clearly as someone else takes the field, and the "gladiators" immediately scatter. It is the official that let you in, accompanied by Trax.

"The newcomer did not have the rules of Terminator explained to him thoroughly," the official announces. "Therefore, his life is spared."

The audience boos.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

This whole same body thing is lame stick out tongue

Xavier will let the two come get him and he will definitely make sure to get Trax something nice for the assistance.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:03 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Trax will help you up while the official shoos off the gladiators with a few gunshots into the air.

You sense that Trax is incredibly angry. Normally his mood is muted.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Why...are you...so..angry" Xavier asks while talking through the pain

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:09 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Trax just squeezes your arm tighter as he drags you along. Eventually Xorn comes to his aid, stepping down from the audience.

"That wasn't very impressive," Xorn says to you. "Were you trying to tickle them one at a time?"

Together they are dragging you to what appears to be some sort of makeshift medical station, almost like a old-fashioned battlefield nurses' tent. Other competitors are up on gurneys, and there is much screaming and blood.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:14 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Kill...you...Xorn" is all Xavier manages to mutters while waiting for a place to lay down at. We'll be fine he thinks to himself.

Back to normal and ready to get revenge on those people.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 11:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The medic tent is really not the ideal place to fully heal; you can take off your Strength x 5 in damage, and then Trax can make a medical roll on you (doubled by limited supplies and the setting). It puts you at 33 damage.

Trax wordlessly tends to your stab wounds, and you can still sense his anger.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 04:06 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will wait to get patched up and when he and Trax alone he is going to ask him what has got him so angered.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 06:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Do you know who you were fighting?" Trax asks.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 10:54 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"We...I did not. It was hectic out there I was just trying to survive." Xavier admits. "Who were they?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 11:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Slaves," Trax says.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 06:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier quickly thinks back towards how he met Trax. How he also lived the life of slave but much briefer than Trax.

"I understand my friend," Xavier pauses.

He takes out a little com device and plays around with it. Ever since his fall Xavier has been learning the art of fixing and medicine. It makes him feel better. He has gotten so used to destroying things that this little act of fixing or upgrading something makes not feel like a complete failure.

"We shall stay away from any games involving slaves Trax."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 26th, 2012 07:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That's all you're going to do?" Trax asks. "Avoid it?"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 05:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier squarely clutches the device in his hand, an uncharacteristic show from him. He remembers the last time he attempted to free slaves.

Ahh is Xavier feeling guilty, I love it. Don't want to disappoint your friend, but you know the dangers

"Trax, we're barely holding things together. We're on the run we need credits and supplies that is why we are here..." hesitating for a moment he adds in a lowered voice, "And I'm not a Jedi anymore, this isn't my job to do. Besides the last time I helped lead slaves to freedom many died, and I got this thing in my head for my troubles." Xavier puts a two fingers to his temple. He has already told Trax about the voice in his head.

"After those failures I don't know how good I can be for anyone," Xavier tells Trax as he lowers his head in shame.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 06:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"That's your decision, isn't it?" Trax says. "I know you want to do the right thing but you're not going to because you've embraced some twisted voice in your head.

"So, how are you going to make this right by me?" Trax asks.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 04:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"What can I do to make it right by you?" Xavier asks in return.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 05:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"I want my own ship," Trax says.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 01:58 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier gives a somber look to his friend. He knows this means Trax will leave him and right now the prune skinned alien is the only person that Xavier feels he can trust. For that reason he is loathe to get his friend a ship, but he knows if he doesn't Trax will resent him.

Don't worry Xavier you will never truly be alone, I'll be here with you forever

Looking down and whispering to himself, "I was afraid of that." Looking back up to Trax, he states firmly, "You have my word I will get you a ship."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 11:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"We'll see what your word is worth these days, then," Trax says.

Xavier is not in optimal shape, but the tourneys await! What do you want to try next, if anything?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 05:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Trax words hit hard, but Xavier is forged of harder stuff. Despite his injuries he will move forward.

"I think we need to go to one of the team battles, so we can compete as a team." Xavier will tell Trax.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:00 PM