KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Revan's place among the Elite Force Users

Revan's place among the Elite Force Users
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vitiate is still an unknown but lets just say the hierarchy has just been updated. And I'd say until we get more information, DE Sidious still comes out ahead, but thats the only version of Sidious. At any rate, I still believe Vitiate is a force god the way he was written and think there's a lot of CIS involved.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
What? erm

The quote only says that the technique is as old as the Sith, not that they taught each other it. Stop reaching.

I'm not reaching. She mentions that it was a technique known to the ancient sith.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Avellone mentioned that, anyway.

Good to see you remain sensible as to Sidious's obvious and substantial superiority over Vitiate.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:13 AM
Click here to Send RevanSpoilers a Private Message Find more posts by RevanSpoilers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Even if they knew it that doesn't prove they taught it to each other. They could have gained it through the same way Nihilus and co did. Also, you're being ambiguous. Did they merely know 'of' it or could they use it?

Also quote where she says that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Avellone indicates that the only thing keeping the ancient Sith from using the technique was the fear of sublimating their identities.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:16 AM
Click here to Send RevanSpoilers a Private Message Find more posts by RevanSpoilers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds about right

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:17 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thats a pretty weak implication. erm

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like DE is going to argue this to death.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:20 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh no your right that completely destroys my arguement. They didn't use it? Oh god, how can I possibly counter that?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:21 AM
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, I don't understand the reluctance in accepting {and this goes for any of you} that an in-universe source is wrong or slightly mistaken or whatever. Kreia, Nyriss, Vader, Sidious, whomever.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:22 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I accept it only when Sidious is wrong.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:23 AM
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS
I accept it only when Sidious is wrong.

Then unlike your offline life, you're not alone.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:24 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's ok, I have my various internet girlfriends to keep me company for phone sex.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:25 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RevanSpoilers
Honestly, I don't understand the reluctance in accepting {and this goes for any of you} that an in-universe source is wrong or slightly mistaken or whatever. Kreia, Nyriss, Vader, Sidious, whomever.

Do you expect me to not argue back?

Though really my reluctance simply comes from the poor argument against it. Nothing so far has been particularly compelling that Kreia is wrong.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:26 AM
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS
It's ok, I have my various internet girlfriends to keep me company for phone sex.

They're probably guys.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:26 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:27 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thats so gay.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:28 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sex is just a gender, remember?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:29 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

But an ass is still an ass.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 02:30 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2011 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote