KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Can any country beat the U.S in war??

Can any country beat the U.S in war??
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Why should he google it when he can get saps like you and I to answer these questions for him?

Have you seen me answering his questions, as of late?

NOPE!

smile

I just decided to answer this one because I felt like giving him the constructive criticism, too. If I didn't add it, I would come off looking like a complete ass. Now I'm just a half-ass (almost pun is almost punny) because I also helped. Now you know what it is like to be in my mind a bit more. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 01:11 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

you serious?

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 06:11 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Latvia can beat the pants off U.S.A any day of the week.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 07:38 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by dadudemon
Have you seen me answering his questions, as of late?

NOPE!

smile

I just decided to answer this one because I felt like giving him the constructive criticism, too. If I didn't add it, I would come off looking like a complete ass. Now I'm just a half-ass (almost pun is almost punny) because I also helped. Now you know what it is like to be in my mind a bit more. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
you sap

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 08:08 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cue inevitable reminder of taking 10 to defeat a man with kidney failure that lived in caves

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 03:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

yes bob I believe so...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 05:59 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
But the question is. how can any country every hope to beat us in war? We can do anything we want...

lol Bio warfare, WW3 worldwide nuclear meltdown nobody wins. The biggest enemy to America is from within. wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 09:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
lol Bio warfare, WW3 worldwide nuclear meltdown nobody wins. The biggest enemy to America is from within. wink
Yes... the goblin threat...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 11:00 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

im more worried about the damned lizard people

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 06:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

They're the ones who took down Australia:

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:40 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

No country can defeat USA in an open military engagement. However, same cannot be said about occupation based struggles.

While USA won in Iraq; it lost in Afghanistan. smile

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 12:01 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Cue inevitable reminder of taking 10 to defeat a man with kidney failure that lived in caves

you mean "...lived in a mansion"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 01:17 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
While USA won in Iraq;

wut?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 02:12 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by inimalist
wut?
USA won by declaring "peace with honor" in our time.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 03:04 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by inimalist
wut?

Depends on how you define "win".

The USA defeated Iraq's official military and prevented anti-American militias from overthrowing the new government (albeit you can't credit that wholly to America as the Awakening Militias and the decision of Al-Sadr to make a truce with the Malaki government made it possible) but in the long run not all of their goals were achieved and it took longer than anyone would have believed beforehand.

On some levels America "won", in terms of military objectives anyway. It was ultimately a diplomatic failure however as Iraq is now drifting closer to Iran.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 10:38 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

There are a lot of countries that could beat the U.S in war, if you look at the obvious China, India or countries with money like switzerland and germany, which is financially stable. It is my belief that the only country that would ever dare attack the U.S is cuba, or north korea.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 10:49 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by rudester
There are a lot of countries that could beat the U.S in war, if you look at the obvious China, India or countries with money like switzerland and germany,

What kind of war?

In an open war fought on neutral territory where the goal is simply to defeat your opponent's forces not one of those countries could beat America.

Only way any of them would win a war with America was if America invaded them and a war of attrition ensued. Though I doubt Switzerland could even win that if America was deadset on subjugating it. I have my doubts about Germany as well. India and China would win such a war by virtue of their size alone.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 11:24 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

Re: Can any country beat the U.S in war??

Can any country beat the U.S in war??

Chuck Norris...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 11:11 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

was that suppose to be funny?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 01:42 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

was that suppose to be funny?

No. That was suppose to be Chuck Norris.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2012 02:08 AM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote