KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Letters vs Dum Dum Dugan BattleZone

Letters vs Dum Dum Dugan BattleZone
Started by: Dum Dum Dugan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Letters

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
How cute. A few other no-name socksters crawling out of the woodwork to cry some more.

Congrats, Letters, for the effort and for the match. Superman is still stronger, faster, etc. than Diana, though. thumb up smile

Thanks a bunch homes! And despite Superman superior stats compared to Diana, he still has a losing record against her lol wink

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:13 PM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by leonidas
^ lol

that IS funny. i find it hilarious that he proclaimed it 'official' when really all it was was 2 guys opinions on a debate that really wasn't even completed for whatever reason.

this bz will do nothing to change anyone's mind about the outcome of a battle between these characters, and it certainly doesn't make it 'official' that batman beats logan! lol

the only thing 'official' is that letters beat dum in a debate. that's it.

i mean, congrats letters, but methinks you're putting a little more stock in this thing than is warranted. but.....whatever. have fun with it i guess. smile
Let the kid (?) have his day.

And for the record, my vote is official...LEO!

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 6th, 2012 07:16 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlyingAces

Originally posted by Letters
You really think so? Maybe you would care to discuss it after I blow up the Batman vs Wolverine thread in the vs forum.

It's not a "think so" on my part. It was stated as much in the decision....."My decision goes to Letters based on Dum Dum not rebutting 11 posts. Not a great way to win, but a win is a win I guess".

Old Post May 6th, 2012 08:15 PM
FlyingAces is currently offline Click here to Send FlyingAces a Private Message Find more posts by FlyingAces Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

He didn't say anything about weak arguments. It could also be viewed that my argument was so rock solid Dum Dum couldn't think of a plan to counter it despite being offered an open ended extension to boot. I mean, if we are going to extremes here.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 08:30 PM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlyingAces

I never said anything about weak arguments. All my comment said was it is funny how you are running around on the other board claiming that you have won because of your solid points, yet judgements didn't really say anything like that from what I read. It was more to how Dum Dum defaulted than anything else.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:20 PM
FlyingAces is currently offline Click here to Send FlyingAces a Private Message Find more posts by FlyingAces Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by FlyingAces
I never said anything about weak arguments. All my comment said was it is funny how you are running around on the other board claiming that you have won because of your solid points, yet judgements didn't really say anything like that from what I read. It was more to how Dum Dum defaulted than anything else.
Leave Letters alone.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:47 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

bada's right--bottomline is he actually SHOWED UP and PUT UP. the opportunity to shut him up was there, but fell short. his being there and repping bats in this thing is not something that should be dismissed. i didn't see anyone else willing to step up and handle his challenge.....

Old Post May 6th, 2012 10:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Letters
Oh I'm milking it for all its worth bro. And I wouldn't sell your opinion short, you and bada and PR are considered to be respected posters on both herochat and KMC.

laughing out loud

that cracks me up a little for some reason. it also creeps me out. no expression

Old Post May 6th, 2012 10:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

that cracks me up a little for some reason. it also creeps me out. no expression

I just meant several posters dropped yous guys' names as non biased respected posters to consider as judges lol

Old Post May 6th, 2012 11:28 PM
Letters

Originally posted by FlyingAces

Again, if you would like to continue this discusion about my argument you are more than welcome to continue on the Batman vs Wolverine thread in the vs forum. Just quote my responses and post your counter points. I am genuinely interested in a genuine Wolverine fans opinion on the matter, since Dum Dum wasn't able to respond for whatever reason. (I do hope nothing serious happened to the guy btw sad )

Old Post May 7th, 2012 12:15 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Congrats on your win, Letters.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 12:19 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote