KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison

Battlezone Discussion: Naija boy vs Newjak. WBHulk vs FP Kuurth. Strength comparison
Started by: Naija boy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
this is some of the best predebate banter I've witnessed....naija's posts are just dripping with acrimonious condescension laughing out loud

Lol...let's wait for Newjack.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 05:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...let's wait for Newjack.
Why do you consistently misspell my name.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 05:43 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'll have my rebuttal posted within the next 2-3 days.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 09:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Wait... I don't understand. You guys are debating a certain topic, being that of WBH's strength. So the burden of proof is on whoever made that claim. One person is trying to prove it, while the other is debunking or disproving it. So isn't disproving something in effect proving something else when it's either an IS or ISN'T debate?

One side is proving a positive and one side is proving a negative.

If Newjak's arguments are convincing enough, then he will have disproven/proven that WBH isn't 10x stronger than any other incarnation of Hulk. It's not like there's a third option here. He either is or he isn't.

Very nice first post by the way Naija!

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Last edited by Odekahn on Apr 10th, 2012 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 06:36 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Newjak
Why do you consistently misspell my name.

He is craver.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 08:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

newjak, i have absolutely no idea why you're entertaining or responding in anyway at all to carver and his ridiculous pestering. he has absolutely nothing to do with this so i'd suggest putting him on ignore. his trolling here and his cheerleading is pathetic. i commend you for not having reported it. yet.

as far as any extra posts--i see naj's point, but in bz's and tournaments that is not generally how things are handled. bz's are supposed to be a little more open to give and take, but a set number of posts is agreed on and how they are used is up to the poster. you're right naj, it's not always fair and it really sucks if someone waits til the end to sneak in a last word and you get no chance to rebut. it's happened to me more than once....

trust your case will be strong enough to overcome the recency effect.

nice opening btw--nj will have his hands full.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 11:21 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by leonidas
newjak, i have absolutely no idea why you're entertaining or responding in anyway at all to carver and his ridiculous pestering. he has absolutely nothing to do with this so i'd suggest putting him on ignore. his trolling here and his cheerleading is pathetic. i commend you for not having reported it. yet.

as far as any extra posts--i see naj's point, but in bz's and tournaments that is not generally how things are handled. bz's are supposed to be a little more open to give and take, but a set number of posts is agreed on and how they are used is up to the poster. you're right naj, it's not always fair and it really sucks if someone waits til the end to sneak in a last word and you get no chance to rebut. it's happened to me more than once....
It's kind of entertaining to some degree, and it's kind motivating. Besides I don't report people on this site ever. They don't really bother me that much.

As for the extra post, I had given Naj a couple of alternatives an opening post from each of us given to the a Judge to post and open the match. I was even willing to give him the extra post until I learned he only wanted it because he had decided to blow 4 of his posts in his opening statement. He didn't have to do that. He chose to do that.

His statement that he had to be the one to set the grounds for the debate was totally false. It's not my fault he decided to post first nor is it my fault he decided he had to do that. I told him as much a couple of times already that he didn't have to. Gave him a decent alternative yet he went ahead with it anyways.

At this point I don't want him to get the extra post on sheer principle of the matter. He didn't have to make a 4 post opening and therefore he shouldn't get awarded an extra post because of it.

That's my stance on the matter.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 11:36 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Many of naija's scans don't work.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 12:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

thanks. its no worries, i honestly dont even see it as a disadvantage anymore since I believe i have a particularly strong case and in my years of college debating, going first did have its benefits.

lol Oh and pay no attention to Carver, btw,are all my scans working for you?

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 01:51 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Naija boy
thanks. its no worries, i honestly dont even see it as a disadvantage anymore since I believe i have a particularly strong case and in my years of college debating, going first did have its benefits.

lol Oh and pay no attention to Carver, btw,are all my scans working for you?
I clicked on 4 randomly, only 1 worked.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 02:26 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

hmmm photobucket is acting a fool again. Is image shack any better? Or does anyone know how to fix photobucket problems?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 02:39 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

hmmm photobucket is acting a fool again. Is image shack any better? Or does anyone know how to fix photobucket problems?

You are just copying them from a text file it seems.

For example this wouldn't work

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/...kisweaker-1.jpg

while this would work

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/BannerdescribesWWHasstrongestHulktheirhaseverbeen.jpg

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 02:46 PM
Naija boy

^thanks. Mods is there a way I can edit the links so they work?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 03:59 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

^thanks. Mods is there a way I can edit the links so they work?

You can ask them to edit it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:03 PM
carver9

Leo, you have had issues with me ever since I pointed your hate for Gladiator out. You have me on ignore so stop bringing up my name and stop worrying about what conversation I have with other posters. Use the ignore fiction you have set up for me and again, don't worry about what I say to any poster on this site. We both established that we don't like each other and I two stepped through my apt when I found out you put me on ignore. Moral of story is...get off my sack.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

pretty sure this thread is in some part due to carver sullying the great name of the incredible hulk, and LEONIDAS is just telling others to kick you down a pit whenever you start talking

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:54 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by carver9
Leo, you have had issues with me ever since I pointed your hate for Gladiator out. You have me on ignore so stop bringing up my name and stop worrying about what conversation I have with other posters. Use the ignore fiction you have set up for me and again, don't worry about what I say to any poster on this site. We both established that we don't like each other and I two stepped through my apt when I found out you put me on ignore. Moral of story is...get off my sack.

laughing out loud

yeah, gladiator--THAT's where the problems started.... roll eyes (sarcastic) it's not that i don't like you carver--i don't 'not like people' electronically--that's just dumb. i just have no respect for your opinions on this site and the reasons have been repeatedly documented by pr and many others. nor do i think it's your place to stick your nose into this bz at all--iow--stop piggy-backing on naj's sack. the way you go on i'd have thought YOU had accepted the bz challenge.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 07:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Leonidas has gotten a whole lot feistier of late laughing out loud

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 10:39 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing out loud

yeah, gladiator--THAT's where the problems started.... roll eyes (sarcastic) it's not that i don't like you carver--i don't 'not like people' electronically--that's just dumb. i just have no respect for your opinions on this site and the reasons have been repeatedly documented by pr and many others. nor do i think it's your place to stick your nose into this bz at all--iow--stop piggy-backing on naj's sack. the way you go on i'd have thought YOU had accepted the bz challenge.

Stop replying to me. Use your ignore function and reply and worry about what other individuals have to say. Me and Newjack have been debating for a long time, if he has something to tell me, he will tell me like he has done before.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 10:46 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Leonidas has gotten a whole lot feistier of late laughing out loud

or the regulars have gotten a whole lot more irritating....? shifty

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 12:59 AM