KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)

the law of oaths ( character creation and discussion)
Started by: nate9939

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Just busy and things. I keep disappearing on you guys and I thought I should just stay away instead of constantly breaking promises.

But I guess I'm back.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 08:45 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Scenario
Give me a little bit to get caught up and see what I can do here. I only promise to try.

And because I'm sorry about being a terrible person, maybe I can contribute slightly. These are just suggestions and honestly I'm better at the "nickname" feel. Italics denote ones that aren't mine.

Fire - Hotheads, Infernos, Torches, Flametongues
Water - Water Bearer(s), Aquamarines, Deep Ones, Divers, Mers
Earth - Earthbound, Foresters, Grounded, Druids
Wind - Aeronauts, Wind Wakers, Aircallers
Energy - Energizer(s), Stormer(s)
Light - Beacons, Wisps, Starforgers
Darkness - Shadow(s), Dark Soul(s) (Two terms here to represent the difference between non-evil/evil wielders of Darkness)

All I got, sorry again.

Scen, all I'll ever ask is that you try. It wouldn't be fair to assume you're not doing what you can to participate, especially since I've been in the same situation.

I'm liking a lot of the terms you came up with here, though some of them I'm questioning. Mainly the ones I'm questioning are the earth nicknames, but I don't remember if they were restricted to magic of ground or if it included nature magic.

Either way, I'm going to have to be adding a post update with the new information nate provided to the Archive, so having an updated moniker list will come in handy. Thanks a bunch.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 07:56 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nate9939
ya thats prety much the basics but every element has a special power like fire has extream destructive power enrgy i mostly used to incres your bodys power water has the power to heal earth can create plants wind is good with pirce attacks light can remove curses wile darknes creates curses at the beging stages you cant sumon the oath but you can after a wile mostly now we can turn parts of our boodies but later we can turn are whole bodies into are oath monster like with a dragon my body is coverd in scales my feat and hands have claws but i can still stand on two legs and i whould have wings plus i can breath fire but as long as you folow the basic rules you can use magic to your hartes content ( clases are just what you are mostly good at so you can still wield a sword will being a mage you just whouldent be as good at welding it as a wepone master)

Granted, this was from the beginning of the RP and I don't think anyone ever made a nature character. Still, earth elements technically do have control over plants. Or can create them, I guess.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 05:28 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's worth noting in case anyone decides to make a character with the element. If you need to discuss how to bring Donny back into active play, PM me.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 05:30 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Hey sorry guys I dont think I'll be able to post intill atleast next weak because my internet was turned off and right now I'm ussing a libary cp and I don't know when I will be albe to post again.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 09:19 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

My Riven character is an earth user but she never got involved.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 10:19 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

I'm back..... hopefully. Anyway I will probably wait to post in till you get to the next town and have you guys carry me.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 02:33 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

Is anyone there???

Old Post Aug 25th, 2013 03:46 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yes, right now I'm working out my next move.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 02:17 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So I have this in writing because I told it to Xan but... eh.

Black is going to make a move on Nate. Before he can do that however, Horus is supposed to set something up. Right now, I have Black's move typed out and waiting for Xanatos to post Horus' response.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 01:38 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Sorry for everyone waiting on me. I'll have to double post to finish my action. The rest should be up and then we can keep this thing going.

Oh, and we need to have a discussion regarding recent events, nate.

Edit: Actions with Horus are done. I'll wait for others to post before moving with Avon. Pheo, hope you can work with what I gave you.

Last edited by XanatosForever on Aug 27th, 2013 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 09:18 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Okay so, Nate has been secured by Black. He's still alive, Black just put him into stasis to ensure that he wouldn't suddenly wake up and go berserk. The stasis also pauses the curse so long as its active to ensure that he doesn't suffer or die, though while its in effect he cannot move or talk.

I'm a bit disappointed with the post for him but I guess that's because I was trying to compare proper to Horus. Nate, please -- please, please, please don't suddenly have Nate wake up or try to dispel any of this, he's not going to come out dead. I promise that.

EDIT: Funny thing, I accidentally re-posted it while I was trying to edit it. How did it come out?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 12:59 AM
nate9939
back in action

probably not but I might do an out of body experience where he meats his mom and sister as long as it doesn't conflict with Black's magic. After that he is going to go in search for his mom and sister using the magic in his amulet to guide him. One more thing I was thinking since I'm going to the castle maybe my teacher could be a double agent from the evil group and uses Nate in his plans to destroy them.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 03:08 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Nate, your mind can't move either. It's in stasis. I'm just waiting for Someone to post before I post Nate's arrival at the fortress.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 09:09 AM
nate9939
back in action

Thats cool just wondering, but is it okay for there to be a spy their which helps Nate out?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 02:42 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

nate, you need to relax. Chances are good that Scenario's character, Donny, will be caught along with you so you won't be alone.

You won't be left unable to interact long, but you have to understand that you're going to be in a very precarious situation. Don't try to be a hero, it'll get you killed. Don't try to think you can escape easily, it'll probably make things worse. That's part of the situation you find yourself in now as a role player. Understand?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 07:43 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Thank you Xan.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 09:06 PM
nate9939
back in action

I was just asking a question about what could happen since I don't exactly know all the situation so a simple yes or no would suffice. Any way we need to know who needs to post next since no one has posted in 3 days.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 01:18 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

There we go, now Donny has been captured as well. Or killed or whatever.

Also, Xan, I guess those nameless minions are now some kind of elite squad. They should get a raise, or maybe Horus will just allow them to live.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 03:54 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

There is no way in hell I'm going to kill you just when you've got back, man. You're crazy.

I'll put up a post sometime tomorrow to expand Donny's incarceration. In the meantime, maybe starry and Pheo can do something in the village.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 04:33 AM