KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Arrow

Arrow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Crap. I was really hoping he'd fall on his nose without even completing the first obstacle, but Amell actually did a pretty good job on the American Ninja Warrior course. Of course, it probably helped that he his own personal guide...

Still, not bad, and it was for charity, so my congratulations. Now I'd like to see him go to Japan and attempt the proper, original course - without any help.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...860745&_rdr

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:08 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
JEEEEZUS CHRIST there was some terrible jobbing and fight choreography in this episode.

The only people of importance who actually died are Chase and Boomerang, who was thrown on top of that mine by Malcolm.

shitty finale; shitty because the ending will all be meaningless in a few months when we find out none of them are actually dead.

And Flash doesn't have awful jobbing, my good sir? Didn't like how Talia jobbed to Nyssa as mentioned, but that was about it far as problems with it.

Flash's finale is shit too going by that since we pretty much know Barry's imprisonment in the speed force is temporary in the grand scheme of things, and let us not forget the jobbing that episode had too. lol Now, if everyone does actually survive the hundreds or thousands of C4's all across Lian Yu, then I'll definitely agree on the stupidity, but I can't see at least some not dying. They got a bit more ballsy as of late regardless by finally giving some like Malcolm actual closure at least.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 06:00 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Malcom is most likely dead since he himself confirmed he isn't returning next season... thea will still be like she was this season, only do a select number of shows.. wild dog, black siren, black canary were already upped to series regulars next season... slade most likely survived especially since it appears that one of his sons will be appearing next season... doubtful felicity and diggle are dead.. I can see some have injuries but nothing major since they'll mostly get off the island by the end of next season's season premiere.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 26th, 2017 06:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And Flash doesn't have awful jobbing, my good sir? Didn't like how Talia jobbed to Nyssa as mentioned, but that was about it far as problems with it.

Flash's finale is shit too going by that since we pretty much know Barry's imprisonment in the speed force is temporary in the grand scheme of things, and let us not forget the jobbing that episode had too. lol Now, if everyone does actually survive the hundreds or thousands of C4's all across Lian Yu, then I'll definitely agree on the stupidity, but I can't see at least some not dying. They got a bit more ballsy as of late regardless by finally giving some like Malcolm actual closure at least.
Sir, where did i say anything about the Flash not being terrible as well? What does the Flash have to do with what i said?

Old Post May 26th, 2017 06:30 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is Wild Dog still on the show or have they killed him off yet?

Old Post May 26th, 2017 06:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

still there. still useless.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 07:18 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah but isn't that pretty much everyone that isn't Ollie and whom ever his main sex buddie is?

Old Post May 26th, 2017 07:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by marwash22
Sir, where did i say anything about the Flash not being terrible as well? What does the Flash have to do with what i said?

IDK Just thought you might've been one of those Flash fans just wanting to get back at Arrow after how much Flash's finale was previously criticized. Fair enough though. I mostly loved this one's finale but it certainly wasn't without its flaws either.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah but isn't that pretty much everyone that isn't Ollie and whom ever his main sex buddie is?

Eh, suppose to a point. They have their moments though, Wild Dog and pretty much everyone. I was just glad to have antihero Slade back again.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 10:44 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What little I say of WD in that first season was kind of good.
He wasn't UBER Perfect in a battle and such like Ollie is. The outcome was never really in doubt unlike seeing Ollie just own every own with MAGIC NINJA BOW &
ARROW POWERS!

Old Post May 26th, 2017 11:47 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Anyone see Stephen Amell's American Ninja Warrior course run recently for Red Nose Day? I can't find a good linkable address, but have seen it on Facebook. Newfound respect for Amell and his training for the show. He was doing Arrow-level stunts one after another. Dude is a beast.

Old Post May 27th, 2017 06:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Digi
Anyone see Stephen Amell's American Ninja Warrior course run recently for Red Nose Day? I can't find a good linkable address, but have seen it on Facebook. Newfound respect for Amell and his training for the show. He was doing Arrow-level stunts one after another. Dude is a beast.

Man's awesome thumb up

==

Finale was a pretty good finale too, I thought. Nice to see some old characters come back and get some resolution, and was really happy to see Slade again. Plus, if this is FINALLY the end of the flashbacks, I wonder how they'll structure the show next year. My hope is that they'll finally round out the side characters by making it more of an ensemble show.

Also, mad kudos to the dude from Sirens for playing such a cool villain.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on May 31st, 2017 at 03:03 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2017 03:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by -Pr-
Also, mad kudos to the dude from Sirens for playing such a cool villain.

I knew I remembered him from somewhere. Pity that show only lasted two seasons.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 05:27 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

would anyone want a deathstroke cw series?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 06:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

ugh. no.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 06:56 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Love him but wouldn't really want a series of him; call it too much of a good thing. Manu Bennett's awesome though and the only time his Slade wasn't well characterized was during the mirakuru shit.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 09:53 PM
Darth Thor

Great finale thanks to Mannu Bennet.

I'm guessing he's just playing along for now because he'd want his own revenge on Arrow and not just hand him over for Prometheus. But I wouldn't mind if he's legit changed. Was good to see Ollie and Deathstroke as almost buddies again.

Pointless cliffhanger though, as we know this series doesn't have the balls to kill off all those characters. I would love that though, aside from Deathstroke.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 02:55 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Although it's good to still see Slade in some form, still not really clear as to where the next season is going.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 03:53 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Enjoyed the season premier for this more than the other CW shows besides maybe Flash, or at least felt more invested. As expected though, the island explosions had minimal casualties.

Supergirl's super liberal agenda was expected by this point, but Legends had me more worried with its premier. Hope that's not indication of the direction its S3 will have.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 09:24 PM
riv6672

I enjoyed the Legends premiere and hope it IS an indication of things to come.
Here with Arrow, a lot of angst to start, but a good ep. overall.
I like how they still managed to work the island flashbacks into it even though they caught up with themselves.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 03:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Wasn't really wow'd by the Arrow season premier, but it wasn't bad IMO. Thought it was a little bit slow, but picked up towards the end. I am glad that they are finally moving the general plot along (the GA public identity reveal has been an off-and-on tease for 5 seasons now), and introducing some new elements (what's going to happen to Digg's future as a vigilante).

I am not so worried about Legends, but the political crap was cringe-worthy levels of obvious on Supergirl. I get bombarded by American political nonsense enough (especially considering I am not even American). I watch shows about comic book superheroes and such precisely to get away from having to listen to that kind of back and forth. So, if it keeps up, I might drop that show.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 14th, 2017 at 03:11 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 03:06 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote